FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15301531153215331534 1639>
Author
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 6:57pm
That's great news Charly!! And good luck to the rest of you ladies :-)

Edited by *Sara* - 11 August 2014 at 6:59pm
Sponsored Links

Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 7:16pm
Thanks Sara, hope you're doing well xx
April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 8:04pm
I had real sharp pains on one side a wee while back which I'm pretty sure was Ov so thinking AF might come on Thurs if my body is sticking to it's old 13 day LP!   Will be interesting to see how my next cycle goes, don't really feel like temping again but do like to know when AF is arriving so torn!

Edited by *Sara* - 11 August 2014 at 8:04pm
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 6:51am
Sorry to see af arrived nzveg :(

Looks like I might be on my own in here in the tww? Sorry to those others who had af come too recently x

miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 9:17am
My chart is a whole lot of confusion. FF won't put lines in but I think its because I have had a cold for a week...I ran out of OPKs, skipped a day when I probably should have tested, and yesterday had spotting - so who knows where I'm at.....

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 9:59am
Thanks talz.... Bit surprising as I was 8dpo yesterday and started spotting! I guess first cycle post m/c with d&c might be screwed up so I'm blaming that. Overall the cycle was 36 days and normally it's 30-32 for me so I guess from that side of things it's not too bad. Better luck next time!!!
Good luck to you Talz!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 10:29am
Thats annoying miss_bling looks like you are going to have a mystery cycle!

And a shame for you too NzVeg! I spoke too soon last night and AF arrived this morning, 36 days for me too! I was a bit worried as its my first AF since Feb, but it's not too painful so far (fingers crossed the pregnancy sorted out some of the Endo!)
kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 7:39pm
Congrats on the BFP Apfel. Awesome news.
Not our month this time round. Our household had been hit with that virus that's going round. So not a lot of Bding happening. Lol. Well try again this month.
Me 37 DH 40
DD#1 Jan 2009
DD#2 May 2015
Angel 2/2014

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 3:47pm
that virus is a goodie isnt it Kazza! weve had it too- not fun. but over the worst now i think thank goodness. I put new  batteries in my thermometer (yes i know, mid cycle bad idea!) as I had every sign i was going to ov, but no temp rise although my temps did level out a lot after the date i think i ovd.. and every fertile sign has gone exactly how it does post-ov for me.. but just no rise bought a new thermometer and decided just to try swapping out the battery.. and this morning my temps were a bit higher. so im thinking it was the cold weather and my battery being low making it hard for my thermometer to keep up.. maybe?  so i MIGHT be in the TWW at 5dpo..but FF doesnt think so.. so we shall see!
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 5:09pm
I hope so Soda! At least that way you didn't have the TWW drag out knowing you were in it from the get-go. Interesting you say about batteries. I really need a new batt in my one too. It's having a few issues. So I don't take my temps for gospel but glad my OPK helps pinpoint OV. My temps have been pretty consistent through the cycle this month, no drastic changes. Oh well few days left for me in TWW... I'm feeling mentally like like AF will prob come though (no physical signs yet) apart from sore boobs but likely pms. Waiting sux! Lol

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 6:41pm
Talz, your chart looks like it could have an implantation dip. I never had one - I had a peak at implantation, but have heard of implantation dips.
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 6:42pm
p.s I REALLY want you due in April!!
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 6:46pm
Sorry guys third post in a row, but just wonderig about how you guys temp. I've looked at a few of your charts and they have loads of ups and downs, if you look at mine it was all pretty consistant (the ones I disregarded were when I'd forgotten and did it after getting up) I did it at 7am every morning and took it under my tongue. If I took temps at the same time, like straight after taking it under my tongue, on top of my tongue, they were always really variant. I think the temp in your cheek and everywhere varies with room temp and breathing etc.
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 7:17pm
My temps are not correct because I don't have a proper bbt thermometer. I haven't seen a need to get one to pinpoint OV as I know it's pretty consistent in my cycles by using OPKs.but my thermometer is just an ear digital 2sec reading one. It only goes to .1 degree not .01 like bbt so I wouldn't use my temps as gospel. I only temp as I know it gives me a fairly rough idea of my cycle showing after OV and the decrease at AF. I'd like to think it was an implantation dip Apfel! But that was 5dpo, so surely I'd have a BFP at 9dpo when I tested.but was bfn, so guess not. My thermometer batteries are getting flat too, so not very reliable. Every month I think to myself,I should buy a proper one,but never bothered too! Ahhhh well I'll know soon enough if I make April. Not feeling very confident anymore. So we will see...... Few more days!

Edited by Talz - 17 August 2014 at 7:18pm

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 7:26pm
Aww hun. I'm still hopeful for you

You are right - temping like you do helps pinpoint ov which is exactly what you need, no need to be obsessive! I liked the science of temping, so got carried away there with my comment, oops. Ignore me everyone
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 7:34pm
No you're fully right to understand temping Apfel! I look I to everything with such detail too, but my thermometer just doesn't really help me fully, just an indication for me as it's not that accurate :) sometimes I can get a whole degree difference in different ear and if I take temp a minute after it can vary a lot too lol! Ahhhh well! :)
Hope your pregnancy is going well Apfel! :) would love to join you! Just praying I can!

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 8:14pm
Talz doing BBT in your ear wont give you good results.. gotta be orally (or vaginally OR rectally if you are super brave!!) I do orally lol. and yep under the tongue, and I try to leave it in my mouth a good minute before pushing the button to temp to give it a chance to warm up a bit esp in winter. but sometimes if DD wakes me and i know i have to temp before i get up them i just do it fast and i think sometimes that gives me a lower temp.. my temps are really uneven before ov then they always even up post-ov.. everyones different i guess (and i have munted hormones lol)  GL Talz hope you sneak in for an april bub! 

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 8:24pm
Thanks soda. Yeah I know won't get good results. My thermometer not even a proper bbt one. I haven't seen the need to buy one as I'm so regular with cycles and OV but temp with my ear one just so I can see I have ovulated at least and when AF is coming. When I got my BFP my temps stay around the 36.5and above but the months AF comes I see they are around 36.2-36.5 from 8dpo. So it gives me some idea at least how things are going :) but my temps don't seem to drop til AF has arrived anyway so using it to see when she's coming doesn't work very well for me. Or it's just my sh*tty thermometer lol.

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 10:04pm
My one beeps when the temp hasn't risen in a certain length of time (like 16 seconds or something) which it recognises as the max. It does take about 2-4mins to reach max.
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 7:27am
Gah my temps are nice and even now but pretty confident my body tried but failed to ov..going back on metformin as of today in prep for whatever FA throws at me..ahh well
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15301531153215331534 1639>