FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15411542154315441545 1639>
Author
Twinkel Toes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinkel Toes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 6:59am
Temps back up :-)
Ryleigh Anna - 25th June 2013

Sponsored Links

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 8:30am
yay Twinkel Toes I woke up this morning with a sore neck so I had to take Ibuprofen

TTC#1 Jan 2009
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 9:07am

Soda’s Chart
Kazper’s Chart
Twinkle Toes Chart 2WW!!
Oxy's Chart
Epictraveller's Chart
KiwiK’s Chart
Monkeydee's Chart

Fingersxd4#2's Chart
Cruzy Chic's Chart
Leelee's Chart
Monkey's Chart

Chart babies due in August 2015:
Bex29119’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
*Sara*s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in July 2015:
Blest's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Nellennium's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in June 2015:
Birdy's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
NzVeggie's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in May 2015:
Chelsea’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Miss Blings's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Kazzanz’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in April 2015:
Talz’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Apfel’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in March 2015:
Starting over’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in February 2015:
Seaview’s Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in December 2014:
Charly28's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Edited by *Sara* - 03 December 2014 at 8:53am
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 4:35pm
Nell - how was your next scan? Have you had another one??
Sara - so cool to see you move into the due in August group. Does that mean your test was darker this morning?! Would love to see a pic!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
thewestie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewestie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 12:33pm
Hi all,

I am brand new at this and will have a million questions (the first being I have no idea on how to share my chart from Fertility Friends - I use the iphone app and don't think I have a username to view it online?).

I have a long and tired and jaded contraception history, and have recently come off the IUD / depo / Noriday in the last 9 months (IUD in Feb, Depo for 3 months after that, then Noriday for 2 months). My first 'proper' cycle that I could record was at the end of last month because I have no idea when I actually had a cycle before then (I was bleeding every day on Noriday which is why I stopped using it).

Because I use the free chart service, it only shows me the current chart but I have been tracking my data for 6 weeks to try to get some sort of knowledge about the patterns and what my body is doing.

I have low temps normally (usually anywhere from 35.4 to 36.3). I take them at the same time every morning. For this cycle, my temps have been:

Day 1 - 35.5
Day 2 - 36.2
Day 3 - 36.1
Day 4 - 35.9 (Last day of period)
Day 5 - 35.9
Day 6 - 35.0
Day 7 - 36.0 (DTD in the evening)
Day 8 - 35.9
Day 9 - 36.1
Day 10 - 36.3

Does the increase for day 7 indicate ovulation? The chart can't determine a pattern yet (it doesn't have a cycle to refer to) and I am a little in "this is all too new" land to understand.

I will read through more posts to try to figure out how to load my chart, but any help in the meantime would be beyond awesome.

Thank you for reading this far!

Blessings xx

Edited by thewestie - 03 December 2014 at 3:27pm
Slightly older at 39, definitely not wiser at any of this baby business yet.
TTC #1 before it's too late.
KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 2:40pm
Thewestie based on those numbers you haven't ovulated yet, to confirm by BBT you need to have an obvious sustained rise in temperatures, day 7 and even day 10 usually is way too early for Ovulation anyway, for example a standard 28 day cycle you should ovulate on day 14 if you have a normal 14 day LP (luteal phase, after ovulation before period).

There are varying ways of how the apps calculate this but it's a general trend, for the billings rule (according to what I use), it expects 3 high valid temperatures out of 4 above the low temperature level (LTL). The 3 valid temperatures must be at least 0.05C above the LTL, one of them needs to be at least 0.2C above the LTL, and the temperatures must not decend.

See this image for what I mean, the lines will be automatically put there for you once the method has confirmed that you have ovulated,
thewestie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewestie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 2:52pm
Thank you it's all so confusing at the start so your help is awesome.

I'm going to pay for the VIP membership so that I can get the full 6 weeks worth of data to analyse but I know that this was my first 'real' cycle in a long long time so I'm being super observant and watching everything lol.

I have no idea what my normal cycle timeframe will be yet, but at least I'll have a better idea of what to look out for. The chart app just keeps saying it doesn't have enough data yet to show the lines but it should do next month I would think.

Thanks again.

Edited by thewestie - 03 December 2014 at 3:02pm
Slightly older at 39, definitely not wiser at any of this baby business yet.
TTC #1 before it's too late.
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 3:51pm
Special congrats to Sara

I have a Dr appointment to get another scan referral tomorrow and I have pre-booked my scan for Monday at 12:10 in advance hahaha! All of my 'morning sickness' has disappeared now, so I've lost hope again.

When's your next scan NZVeg? I still have all my hopes pinned on you
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 5:46pm
Oh nell, I really feel for you. Limbo land is such a hard place. Fingers crossed everything is well and the ms has just naturally tapered off. Big hugs to you. X
*Beaker* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Beaker* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 6:07pm
Hi ladies, I was hoping you could help me out. I have just started temping at the request of my Dr, and just have some questions about my temps so far. I take my temp whenever I first wake around 5am. I started CD8 and they are 36.16, 35.98, 36.01, 36.14, 36.18, 35.90. I feel like these are really low, and I've been measuring my temperature during the day too, and it's not going above 37 degrees.
My last TSH was normal, but I am about to have my T3 and T4 tested. Did anyone have low temperatures and have thyroid stuff going on, or just run on a lower temperature??

TIA!
After nearly 3 years TTC, surprise BFP expecting #1 February 16!
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 6:45pm
Oh Nell, the limbo period is soo hard! I'm glad your getting another scan.

I'm doing well. 10.5 weeks so ticking along nicely. Been able to check the heartbeat with mydoppler so feeling fairly happy. Next scan is at 11w5d on Friday next week!!!! That will be my NT scan.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 8:46pm
Beaker mine have always been low, this month they were pretty high for me but when I compare with the others they are heaps lower haha! Don't think I've ever got close to 37!

Exciting NZVEG!
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 9:25pm
Beaker those temps are fine.  Comparing to temps on fertility friend, they appear pretty average.  Besides that, a temp over 37 for an adult indicates mild fever.  There are definitely woman who go over 37 with charting, but I think being under is normal.  Hope that helps.

Edited by Kazper - 03 December 2014 at 9:27pm

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 9:43pm
I also wouldn't compare your temps to mine, I could never get consistent temps orally so I temp vaginally which from what I have read usually means the temperatures will be higher than people who aren't. I get to 37.0 each month usually but only just.
*Beaker* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Beaker* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 9:57pm
Thanks ladies :) puts my mind at ease!
After nearly 3 years TTC, surprise BFP expecting #1 February 16!
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 7:18am
I have had hay fever in the last 2 days, my nose is blocked up making it hard to breathe, so I stopped charting until I feel better.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 7:30am
Its such a pain eh Oxy.  That is what happened to me on last cycle.

Question, how do you get your charts to overlay?  When I go in to ff I can see my first cycle with a green line, but the last cycle shows up below the current one rather than overlaying in the same chart my first cycle was on.  Does this happen automatically next cycle, or do I need to overlay them?

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 7:36am
kasper go in to Analysis click on chart overlay then select the charts you want to overlay

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 8:21am
Ok, did that, looks like its for VIP members only.

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 8:26am
It won't work if you don't have VIP.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15411542154315441545 1639>