FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16191620162116221623 1639>
Author
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 7:39am
Kosmo if you find the link for your chart I can add you to the list Smile

Sponsored Links

Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:48am
Welcome 2furkids and Kristy

So nice having more people in our group! It used to be massive, it's a good thing it's small I suppose

Yeah, you can only show more stuff on your shared home page if you are a VIP member. Doesn't really matter anyway, so long as we can stalk your recent charts

I've been stalking your chart ALL WEEKEND KAZ!! Looks so good FX for you!! I hear so many good things about Pip's massage, I find them interesting and amazing she's the only one around that seems to do them. What did the lumps feel like? Was it really really sore after? I'm kind of scared haha! I will get one eventually. I was booked in not long after my D&C but was not in the right head space so cancelled.

What happened to Laurz?

I hope you don't have the flu Oxy

I would go with the first temp Kosmo. But as Kaz said, best to set an alarm for the furure my DS is my alarm LOL 4:50AM this morning

How are you doing KP?

I have had horrible left ovary pains the last two days, so I did a OPK on a whim and it was positive. Which is weird for me, I think I've only ever once got a positive OPK on CD15 and that was the earliest ever, and then I OV'd on CD16. So we'll see if I actually OV, or if I'm going to get 3-4 days of pain before I actually do!
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 12:11pm
Haha Nell, I knew you would be happy with my chart. I am not expecting anything this month. Hard to explain I could just feel then when she had pressure on them and yes it was painful when she massaged them, but worth it :-)

Oh I hope
its early ov for you Nell. That would be awesome!

Edited by Kazper - 06 July 2015 at 12:12pm

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 12:25pm
I just realised that I didnt introduce myself the other day, how rude! DH and I are in our late 20's, based in the Waikato. We will be TTC our first child, and he/she (or he if you believe the necklace gender test my workmate performed on me - that's another story!) will be the first grandchild for both families with is pretty exciting! Currently my kids are my lovely dogs, cats and farm animals (I'm THAT crazy animal lady )

Looking forward to joining in here and chart stalking too, I usually have a pretty straight forward and boring chart - my chart will probably drive you nuts, as I only use a 1dp thermometer
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:00pm
Happy Monday everyone!
My temp took a big nose dive so just waiting for the dreaded AF to arrive :(

I haven't formally introduced myself either!
I'm 31 and DH is turning 28 in a couple of months, married since 1/3/14 and been together nearly 6years.
NTBNP for over 4years and TTC baby number one for about a year now.
We live in Christchurch. :)
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:14pm
No pain, no gain, right Kaz? She has a huge success rate, so my prediction is if not a BFP this month then the next two months. Can we place bets? Kidding

We had sex the other day but I erm finished him off in another way. Because of sort of avoiding until my next bloods. But I will still be happy if I OV early (well early for me!). Would be nice to have a textbook chart

What's this necklace gender test 2furkids? How does it work? Me and DH have fur babies as well 2 big dogs! I had a cat, he passed away last year I used to use a 1DP as well! since switching to a 2DP in 2013 I am now driven crazy by any charts in 1DP!! haha! Can't believe it took me so long to switch

I'm 32, DH is 33, it was our 7 year wedding anniversary yesterday (11 years in total) and we have a happy 15 month old son who defied all odds I'm currently undergoing testing to try and figure out why I have a tendency to loss babies.

Sorry about the temp nose dive Kristy Have you had any testing done? Do you use OPK's?

Edited by Nellennium - 06 July 2015 at 3:15pm
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Nellennium Nellennium wrote:

I'm 32, DH is 33, it was our 7 year wedding anniversary yesterday (11 years in total) and we have a happy 15 month old son who defied all odds I'm currently undergoing testing to try and figure out why I have a tendency to loss babies.

Sorry about the temp nose dive Kristy Have you had any testing done? Do you use OPK's?

Hope you get some answers from your testing!
I've had blood tests all normal and DH sperm test is normal too, I'm currently waiting for an ultrasound then will be going down the IVF track. I'm going to see a Naturopath on Wednesday so are hopeful for that.
I haven't used OPK's in a few years as they never worked for me but think I might give them another try and also get a 2 decimal thermometer while I'm at it ;)
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:37pm
Haha Nell I will take your bet!! Wink and yup no pain no gain!!  Even straight after I said I will be back!  I don't have a very high pain threshold, but if I know its to benefit my health of for future happiness I will happily accept it.

Bahaha love your honesty.  Dh looks forward to other things when I don't need the goods Wink  Happy Anniversary for yesterday.  Hope you did something nice.  Our 6 year wedding anniversary was in January and will be together for 13 years this September.

KristyCNZ I hope you get your bfp before having to do any more tests.  Often that is the case.  Like KP she was just about to start monitored cycles then got her long awaited BFP Tongue

Kosmolicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kosmolicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:42pm
What list Kasper and how does one link their chart?? If I go on my 5.30am temp, my temp has a dip since yesterday which means i ovulated already right? Positive OPK on Fri arvo.

38yrs with a 4yr old. Been TTc for almost 2yrs now. Have just tried Letrozole but think I have luteal phase defect. 23ish day cycles.
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:58pm
Its hard to know without seeing all your other temps over the weekend.  I will find the link on how to share your chart.

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:59pm
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/Sharing-Your-Chart.html

There you go Smile

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:33pm
Thanks for asking Nell, I'm starting to get a bit sick, horrible cold today, have to relearn everything about how and when to eat without upsetting my stomach, but other than that pretty good.

I know what you mean about the needing to prevent after TTC, we had to take a 2 month break over Dec / Jan due to having the Rubella shot, it was very odd to all of a sudden prevent again.

I bet that also Kazper, you have my lucky HPT's and OPK's as well, they worked first cycle for me lol.

Good luck Kristy, we had our BFP the cycle before I was due to start Clomid, all natural after 16 months of properly trying and no luck, we were also on the public wait list for IVF.
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 5:07pm
Oh yep can't forget those lucky sticks!!! I now have all the recipe for a bfp. Better not disappoint lol

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 5:10pm
And a 2DP thermometer!!!
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 5:17pm
Haha how could I forget that! Nell wouldn't let me Hehe. Goodness everything is different this month. I have a good feeling about the next few months!!!

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 6:05pm
Haha Nell, I thought it was you that was driven batty with the 1 dp thermometers! You'll love my chart . We have been together 9 years and married for 2.5, I also have large dogs (the best kind )

The necklace test was a 'party trick' as such that a workmate did on me, but apparently everyone she has ever done it on whether they are yet to have kids or already have them, its been right 99% of the time . It can be done on others or yourself, with a necklace with a decent weight pendant on it (to stop it swinging). You hold your hand flat, palm down, holding your thumb out to create an 'L'. Hold the necklace and in the L-shape dangle the necklace and raise the necklace up and down 7-10 times stopping so the pendant is level with your hand. it will swing in a straight line for boy, and go in a circle for girl. keep repeating until it hangs still. So it tells you what sex and how many children you will have, apparently! I don't think it counts miscarriages, but I'm not sure about that one.

I've tried it a few times on others and its proved right, would love to increase my sample size though!

Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 5:53am
Robitussin worked for me I have my EWCM back even tho we aren't back trying yet that doesn't matter.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 6:23am
That's awesome Oxy :-)

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 8:22am

Bex29119’s Chart
Epictraveller's Chart
2FurKids Chart
Hanger's Chart
Kazper’s Chart TWW!!!
KiwiK’s Chart TWW!!!
KristyCNZ's Chart TWW!!!
Kumeroa’s Chart
Laurz's Chart 
Nellennium's Chart 
Oxy's Chart 
Soda’s Chart TWW!!!

a.girl's Chart
Mummyinc's Chart

Chart babies due in February 2016:
Mang083's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
KP06's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in January 2016:
*Sara*s Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in October 2015:
MrsRH's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Bobsta's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in September 2015:
Twinkle Toes Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in July 2015:
Blest's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in June 2015:
Birdy's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!
NzVeggie's Chart BFP – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Edited by Kazper - 07 July 2015 at 8:22am

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 9:49am
I'm not feeling happy every time after physio my leg and ankle hurts more than it did before I went in. It is making me tired and stressed. So much for it gets better with each sessions yeah right doesn't feel like it.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16191620162116221623 1639>