FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16351636163716381639>
Author
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 6:28am
Good luck for your appt today Nell and to you Kumeroa for your blood test. Will be thinking of you both.

Sponsored Links

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 6:37am
Mummyinc sorry forgot to add your chart yesterday. I will do it today. I see you have Ovd and in 2ww now yay!

Oxy your temps are awesome! That has to be the best looking pre ov chart.

AS for me. Most boring looking chart. No symptoms of anything. Just feel normal and as boring as those temps reflect.

Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 6:41am
I'm not quite 100% sure I've OV because it's very early but il keep checking with OPK to be sure 😊 thank you
Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 7:00am
How long are your cycles usually mummyinc?

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 7:06am
I'm having a down day today :-(

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 7:20am
Have been 28,34,28,28 so pretty regular, I've only tracked OV with OPK the last two months and was day 17 two months ago then day 16 last month. So wasn't expecting a positive OPK til today or tomorrow
Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 7:43am

Ok must not have been OV yesterday morning because this morning I got this which is clearly a positive

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 7:44am
Yay for positive Mummyinc

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 7:47am
I know, but we BD last night so there goes my shettles method plans lol

Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 8:27am
Question for you ladies
I woke up at 5am thought I'd take temp to see what it was it was 36.3, took it an hour later after going straight back to sleep and it was 36.57. I put the later temp in my chart as that's the one I want it to be haha but is that the right one do you think?
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 9:03am
Temp really needs to be taken at the same time every morning. So if the second one is at the time you will be taking it every morning I would use that one.

Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Kazper Kazper wrote:

Temp really needs to be taken at the same time every morning. So if the second one is at the time you will be taking it every morning I would use that one.

Yeah second temp was the time I take I every day. Thanks Kazper
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:34pm
Thanks Kaz!!

Thinking of you as well Kumeroa *hugs*

Appointment went well! I don't have to do more bloods as my positive results from 2013 and 13 weeks ago we're enough for him. So I've finally been diagnosed as having something wrong with me! After 7+ years of 'feeling' something wasn't quite right and having X amount of Drs just ignore me, this is an enormous relief to me.

I have Antiphospholipid Syndrome (otherwise known as Hughes Syndrome which is much easier to say and remember). This is probably most likely the cause of my early miscarriages and missed miscarriages with slow growth.

Treatment is easy! Low dose aspirin everyday, if the next pregnancy doesn't work steroids are the next step. He said he doesn't want to try steroids right away as they can have long term bad effects for me.

Kristy, I personally discard temps taken after already waking up previously (like I did this morning!). As to me having a rested temp is more important then the same time. But you'll know with tomorrow's temp if you should use today's high or low one anyway :)

Edited by Nellennium - 03 September 2015 at 12:35pm
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:40pm
That is fantastic news Nell. I am so happy you got a dr that has confirmed things for you and also the extra relief of having a treatment plan. So are you starting the aspirin straight away? And does this mean you can start ttc this month? I am super excited for you. Hope you are going to celebrate tonight - of course it's horrible being told something is wrong, but nice to have what you already knew confirmed and have a plan.

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:52pm
Yay Nellenium that is excellent news! it is so much better when you are told there is an actual problem so they can come up with a solution.

Hopefully you can TTC this month then and it ends up being a sticky with the Asprin. I have all of my fingers crossed for you, this makes me so happy that you may actually have a solution.
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 1:14pm
Lurker in... Yay nell!!! So glad to hear that you got a diagnosis and that there is a good way to treat it!!! Fx that it saves you from anymore headache. Xx

Someone can remove me from the list. I've just finished a round ofIivf and am not temping anymore. No point really. Good luck to you all! !!
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 1:39pm
a.girl I am so sorry Hug wish there was something I could say to help.  Are you eligible for more ivf? Will be thinking of you x

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 1:42pm
Yay Nell, finally some answers and somebody taking you seriously! It sucks that there is something going on, but if it was me I'd rather have than than it be unexplained, sounds like the solution isnt too difficult either! Does that mean you will try this month, CD 13....
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 1:44pm
good luck with those little embies a.girl - I have following in the other thread and hope that all works out with the ones that have fertilised
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 1:44pm
Yay Nellenium, must be such a relief knowing that you know why this keeps happening and have a plan to stop it happening again. Does that mean you are TTC this cycle?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16351636163716381639>