FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAmber Bracelets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amber Bracelets
    Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:03pm
Does anyone have one??

I get really bad tendinitis every so often, i always have for years. I wont get it for months then ill get it really bad for a few weeks. Everytime i see the doctors i just get prescribed anti flam pills

Im wondering if getting a amber bracelet will help things.

Has anyone else used them for tendinitis/RSI/arthritis etc? Do they help at all?

Thanks
Sponsored Links

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:10pm
We got my Mum one for Mother's Day and she seems to think it has helped with her pain.
hcsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:09am
Originally posted by TayzMummy TayzMummy wrote:

Does anyone have one??

I get really bad tendinitis every so often, i always have for years. I wont get it for months then ill get it really bad for a few weeks. Everytime i see the doctors i just get prescribed anti flam pills

Im wondering if getting a amber bracelet will help things.

Has anyone else used them for tendinitis/RSI/arthritis etc? Do they help at all?

Thanks

my daughters one helps with my wrist pain :) which is pretty constant. I got mine from www.bebops.co.nz she has the cheapest i've found and she's absolutely fantastic to deal with :)
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:49am
I have one too .. (also from bebops) .. but it was more because it was pretty.
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:56am
Just thought I'd join the bebops band wagon lol I got one for my wee girl for when she goes thru teething but that's besides the point.
One of the guys from my work and also my BIL both wear copper bracelets for arthritic type pains so that could be an option as well. They both say they have had huge improvement since they started wearing them
Emily91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:48pm
We used a necklace and it helped a lot, but never heard of amber bracelet.
tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:08pm
My grandfather wears a copper bracelet too, he loves it, his hand was aching & stiff(he sliced his knuckles off in a chainsaw accident a few years ago), and he says the copper meant he could play his bagpipes & button accordian again. I'd like to try an amber necklace myself, apparently they help with anxiety/stress.
kfryer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfryer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:54pm
I have a Amber Braclet for my son for Teething - i really just dont like the idea of things around his neck ! No teeth visable yet, so not sure how it works yet!
 Post Reply Post Reply