FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRecommend your Midwife!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Sela215075 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sela215075 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2016 at 2:06pm
I had Vanessa Bowden just recently with my 3rd baby. She's so lovely she was recommended by my first midwife who was a midwife for my first 2 babies sadly she left to Perth so she recommended Vanessa Bowden and I'm
Happy she did. She always explained stuff to me clearly I didn't even have to ask... Hope that helps
Sponsored Links

JRoyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRoyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 8:12am
I had Antonia Bettany Wellington (Southern, Eastern, Central, Northern) 0800 WGTNMW (0800 948 669).

My original midwife passed me into Antonia 1 week prior to my due date as she moved down south.

I couldn't imagine giving birth without Antonia she was BRILLIANT with my complicated pregnancy!!!! From the first meeting with her I could tell I was in good hands. She was confident full of fantastic advice (she has children herself and is up to date on practices), plus she has a no bullsh*t attitude and friendly communication style (while professional you also feel like you are chatting to a friend).

Antonia picked up that my baby was posterior at our first meeting and was able to track his changing positions. My bubs was overdue due to his position so Antonia offered to help me get things moving which I did as I was in so much pain and overdue. During labour Antonia had lined up hospital support given bubs position. She picked up quickly when bubs was stuck and distressed so she made a call and a medical team helped me get him out within 5 mins with suction. If things had been delayed it likely would have led to a very sad outcome. Antonia is confident in her decisions has no ego and overall is super awesome at her job. I would definitely use Antonia as a midwife again and I am so happy to have my healthy beautiful bubs .
JRoyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRoyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 8:13am
I had Antonia Bettany Wellington (Southern, Eastern, Central, Northern) 0800 WGTNMW (0800 948 669).

My original midwife passed me into Antonia 1 week prior to my due date as she moved down south.

I couldn't imagine giving birth without Antonia she was BRILLIANT with my complicated pregnancy!!!! From the first meeting with her I could tell I was in good hands. She was confident full of fantastic advice (she has children herself and is up to date on practices), plus she has a no bullsh*t attitude and friendly communication style (while professional you also feel like you are chatting to a friend).

Antonia picked up that my baby was posterior at our first meeting and was able to track his changing positions. My bubs was overdue due to his position so Antonia offered to help me get things moving which I did as I was in so much pain and overdue. During labour Antonia had lined up hospital support given bubs position. She picked up quickly when bubs was stuck and distressed so she made a call and a medical team helped me get him out within 5 mins with suction. If things had been delayed it likely would have led to a very sad outcome. Antonia is confident in her decisions has no ego and overall is super awesome at her job. I would definitely use Antonia as a midwife again and I am so happy to have my healthy beautiful bubs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011