FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 376>
Author
LCMC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 4:49pm
Clarebear, Jeans west do a black maternity skinny jean, which is what I bought, although its not overly skinny around my ankle as i have teeny calves. Im a size 8 to and the size 6 fitted better but was tight over my hips so went for an 8 but now regret it as they are baggy. They have some new skinny jeans coming in soon that are dark blue, so ill grab them to. Better colour for summer.

Im going to get a mountain buggy 3 wheeler. I will mainly use it outside at the beach etc so 3 wheeler is better suited for us.

DF suprised me the other night when I was having yet another meltdown. I was depressed about having to go and do 2 12 hour night shifts. He popped out for dinner and came home with a baby bouncer/rocker thing that we had seen and liked. First peice of baby furniture. Seems so long unitl we can use it though!
Sponsored Links

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 4:58pm
Oh how sweet of him Jaymum2be
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 6:45pm
Ooh yum yum, DF came home with a little money today for helping out a friend and we went and bought the fixings for lamb curry for dinner tonight and BLEAT (bacon, lettuce, egg, advocado and tomato) toasties in the morning Mmmmmm!!!

RubyBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubyBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 6:52pm
Thanks for offering to get me on the facebook page BK, Bexta sorted me out
Marengo I make the Edmonds cookbook one. Its the best. I have’t tried any other recipes but that one is good enough.
I hear ya on the legs Anja... when we had our scan the technician said bubs had lovely long legs. Must be DH’s, cause mine are short and chunky too!
DH just cooked me a lovely dinner of drumsticks, roast veges and peas. Actually I cooked it and he ‘helped’. He is trying to learn to cook the things he really likes so that when bubs gets here, he doesn’t have to rely on me to cook. He tried so hard lol
We are pretty much set on a phil + teds. We like the idea that you can just clip on the toddler seat. We looked at the strider plus, but don’t like the wheels.
Started training our new staff today, man took so much out of me intellectually. My brain was dead by the time I finished work. And that is my job for the next 2 weeks too!
Lol I snapped DH out today getting up to mischief. I whipped over to whitcoulls to get some stuff, and saw him there, he didn’t notice me at first, but I could see he had a card or something, he quickly hid it when he saw me, and just told me to leave it alone. That is probably my best option... its our first wedding anniversary in 2 weeks, and then me birthday 2 weeks after that so I’ll try to forget it.
I thankfully haven’t been too sick at all, although the last few days I have had wicked acid reflux or heart burn or whatever it is. I think gaviscon is safe in pregnancy, so I will get some of that. DH suggested I have a glass of milk, but my body doesn’t like dairy too much, so that won’t work.
Oh and I have my first real midwife appointment next wednesday the 29th I think. Looking forward to that. And my DS risk is low. Yah!!
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/c6rDp13.png][/URL]

[URL=http://lilyslim.com][IMG]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/xr3Sp12.png][/URL]
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 7:04pm
RubyBaby, I hear ya on your other half learning how to make his favourite foods. DF is a bit of a mess in the kitchen (Think "caramelised" chicken breasts, black on the outside and raw in the middle ) so he mostly leaves the cooking up to me. He's been pitching in a bit helping me make things like lasagne, which he loves and feeds us for a while. He hasnt really tried helping with anything else yet.

zatonz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zatonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 7:12pm
hey, havn't been on in a while.... busy busy busy! nearly school hols tho and then i will ahve time again!
hope all the sick mums are feeling a bit better and the antibiotics are working! sucks to be sick! i was 9 months preg with ds when i got the most hideous cough (thought it was whooping cough) honestly thought i was going to cough him out in the end!!
re prams... i have had 4 wheeler with both my 2, but this time opted for a 2 wheeler. i love the mtn buggy, but the toddler option doesn't work for me. i like going for actual excersize walks with bubs, and its not going to work with a 2.4yr old walkiing or trying to go on boad... so went for the valco with toddler seat (cos both seats can take up to 20kg). a bitheavy to push, esp with 2 kiddies in it, but i think it will be worth it!
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:03pm
Lol either my tummy's doing a happy dance or bubs is having a dance party lol. Just had a lovely large helping of lamb curry with lots of vegetables and rice. So yummy. I think bubs may agree lol.

B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:25pm
lil_lease - don't worry i wont mention anything more about True Blood. I am trying to get over the fact that we have to wait till next year for season 4. lol.

Re the indigestion, with my last pregnancy I used to buy mylanta roll tabs ( from the supermarket ), and they worked really well. Just pop one in your mouth, chew it up and your good to go. I hate the liquid form, so gross.

I have had a slight sore throat for a few days an now I have an earache, which I have a feeling is going to spread to the other ear by morning. It actually feels like I have a lot of fluid in my ears.

To top it off, our broadband has gone back to dial up speed cos we have used up all our bandwidth, and it wont get faster till the beginning of oct. Grrr. Everything takes so long to load!

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:31pm
Oh I know the feeling on DialUp speeds, dialup is all we have at the moment lol, cant afford anything else.

Hope your ears arent too bad B&EsMum.

Last pregnancy I actually used QuikEze roll tabs (the plain ones) as calcium and magnesium suppliments lol. Took one every couple of days since they're only calcium carbonate and magnesium with a little minty flavouring. Pretty cheap too. Kept the indigestion at bay which was a bonus

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 7:58am
Well that breakfast was yummy, while I could eat it. I dont think my taste buds appreciate the advocado though

I had a really awesome nights sleep even though I only got about 5 and a half hours or so. Woke up at about 6am wide awake! Very strange for me lol, normally I need hours more otherwise I'm a crabby cow.

Anja22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anja22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:20am
Morning everyone

Wow lots to catch up on in only one day!

I was asleep on the couch by 8pm last night, DH had to wake me up to get me to bed or I'd still be there this morning! I guess because I'm still going to the gym every day and did a full on yoga session last night (modified for preggy poses by my lovely instructor) my body is having trouble keeping up! Am having the day off (exercise) today

Whoever it was that had to get their jeans taken up - snap!! I have short legs but a long body so they always end up hiding my feet completely when I try them on. Got my mum to take up all my pants (including my first pair of preggy jeans) so now I have a few more options for work. Have been using my belly bands for my fav jeans that still fit everywhere else except the waist - can't do the fly up at all now! Am hanging out to buy a pair of EGG boyfriend (ie straight leg) jeans that I tried on when I was only 8 weeks and didn't have any bump to fill them out! The straight leg style seems to make my short legs look less chunky, no way you'd ever see me in bootleg or skinny jeans!

DH actually noticed my bump this morning without being prompted, only coz I was wearing my comfy yoga pants and the sun was shining on it lol

Think my MS might nearly be gone too - yay! Will be nice to enjoy food and actually be hungry again Speaking of food, hanging out to see what your plum turns into on Sat BK!
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:16am
DF got all snuggly over my bump again this morning lol. Even after I went to the loo and got back into bed he was stroking bubs saying "bubs, pelvis, bubs pelvis" depending on what he happened to be touching lol.

Well either the timing is a complete coincidence or the antibiotics are actually doing something for me because wow! I'm barely coughing and I can actually BREATHE! Everything's looking pretty damn good at this stage for Friday yippee!! Last night before I went to bed my breathing was all crackly, sounded like I was snoring lol but I was just breathing. Was better for a little while after a cough but thats all gone this morning So happy!

Hung a load of washing on the line last night just before sunset thinking that today it'll have time to dry and when I checked it this morning at about 8 it was all pretty damn dry, just needs to air in the hot water cupboard. Glad I checked it when I did though because it started raining lol. Very changeable weather here this morning, sunny one minute, pouring down the next then back to sunny again.

ArielAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArielAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:25am
Morning All.

I hope that those who have been sick with colds etc are starting to feel better.

Wow Anja, you are so good still going to the gym every day. At the moment the only exercise I get are the two twenty minute walks I have from the railway station to work, and return, each day. I spoke to the midwife about running again and she gave me the go ahead but was talking to a friend last night who said she had to stop running at about 20 weeks so I'm not sure if it's worth taking up again just to have to stop in six weeks time. Has anyone else run throughout their pregnancy?

I have short legs too, so have to take my pants up. At the moment I'm just tucking up my pumpkin patch jeans but will hopefully take up this weekend. Also need to take up the other pair of pumpkin patch pants I got but need to find some matching thread first.

Yay Lil_lease on feeling better, and on getting a huge load of washing dry. I'm never organised enough to hang out in the morning during the week (it doesn't get warm or stay dry enough overnight to hang in evening) so generally just do one load during the week and throw in the dryer and then three or four loads in the weekend. The weekend just been was perfect washing weather (sunny and windy) - hopefully this coming weekend will be the same, but perhaps a little less wind.

Anyway, better get back to it.

Hope everyone has lovely days today and for those in Wellington, get out and enjoy some of the sun!
After 16 months TTC, surprise BFP July 10
DD1 Mar 11
After 9 months TTC, BFP on 4th Clomid cycle Feb 13
DD2 Oct 13
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:38am
Lol ArielAngel, I'm never organised in the morning to get it hung out either which is why I hung it out overnight lol, wasnt expecting it to be dry at all!

I still have 2 or 3 loads to do It never ends!! Lol. Thinking about soaking all my teatowels in nappisan and hot water, try getting out all the stains they've accumulated over the last 8 months Stupid thing is the hot tap in the laundry tub doesnt work lol but the one next to the laundry tub for the hot water for the washing machine does, so I have to either use a bucket lol or kinda hose it in.

Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:09am
washing? whats that? ive been hopeless with doing any washing since being utd.. its like soemthing has switched me off doing housework hehe..

gee i'd love to have the energy to gym everyday.. it tires me out just thinking about looking up yoga exercises online to do heh... need to get onto it though as i feel like my body is sort of siezing up!

lillease great news that your feeling better, hopefully you will just keep getting better untill friday when you can then relax after having your procedure! it was funny in your earlier post.. you had LAMB curry and BLEAT hehehe.. lamb.. bleat.. get it..

i didnt sleep well last night either.. up five times to loo, and the wind was so strong! i was worrying about my pigeons in their aviary and it possibly blowing apart!

i agree with the mylanta, after ages of terrible heartburn i finally gave in and bought some.. aah the relief!! silly me for waiting so long.

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:36am
Marengo, I'm sitting here alternately PMSL and coughing I didnt notice the Lamb and BLEAT thing last night. Awesome!! Although this morning the BLEAT ended up being a CABLE (cheese, avo, bacon, lettuce, egg), which then turned into a BE then just a bacon toastie lol.

I kind of turn all domestic when pregnant I hate housework lol and it's a struggle to get me to do anything more than the laundry but when I'm pregnant I just do it lol, although I do balk at washing the dishes because I get a nasty rash on my hands if I do them too often. DF complains that he's *always* washing the dishes though

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:46am
Morning girls
How are you all. glad to see ll your feeling better! good luck for friday,
We went to hubbys prize giving on saturday night before i left the house i got dh to see that i looked ok he said i looked amazing. I have just had this photo emailed thorough Pic I love this photo but no wonder i had so many men comenting on my dress!!!! Snap on the heartburn I have had it a few times and im not impressed i think i may invest in something to help ease it.
Stuff this damn wind!!! bring on summer im desperate for warmth
Have a good day

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:53am
Lol Brilee, no wonder! So purty I like the dress too

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 11:03am
I didnt realise how big mmy boobies are!!! i had one guy tell me they were amazing and then said to his gf you should get pregnant hun!! lol
The dress is from pagani it great really lose and comfy

ArielAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArielAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 11:17am
Marengo, I get the washing washed, and then it sits in baskets waiting to be folded/put away for days lol

I had the best sleep last night - I think it was because I went to bed later than I have been recently - around 10.30pm instead of 9-9.30pm.

Brilee - you did look great. And definitely get some Mylanta or something. I was also holding off and now I can't believe I suffered for so long! I don't use it all the time, but so handy particulary as the heartburn would sometimes keep me awake.

Better go get something to eat - I'm starving!
After 16 months TTC, surprise BFP July 10
DD1 Mar 11
After 9 months TTC, BFP on 4th Clomid cycle Feb 13
DD2 Oct 13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 376>