FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMiniK8e’s Coming to Palmy in September

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
hcsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MiniK8e’s Coming to Palmy in September
    Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:47pm
As above, who wants to meet up? Pretty sure that she can give you the dates, sometime over the 18th/19th/20th Sept I think (yep we still don't have dates down here and we are hosting!) ?

Sponsored Links

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:02pm
Awww I feel special!!!

The conference is the 19th, which is the Saturday, and I am driving down Friday, then driving home Sunday. It would be awesome to meet some of you!! I won't have the girls with me either...
hcsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:05pm
Which means that Saturday morning is out then cos you have to go to the actual conference aye? lol, man I'm glad I don't actually work there and have to sit through that!

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:14pm
I have no idea to be honest LOL I haven't read the poster at work yet!!! I don't even know what happens at conference....except it's basically a free for all pi*s up!!
hcsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:33pm
Lol you get the p*ss up and the accom as long as you go to the conference in the morning on the day of the p*ss up, and there is a breakfast provided the next morning. They hand out service awards etc at the drinks too, DH is coming up 8 years, we are hanging in for 10 year, 4 weeks paid leave in cash or stored for holidays... hmmm cash please!

At least that was the rules last time DH decided to take me along lol.
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:37pm
OMG 4 weeks leave paid out?!?!?! That would be too awesome...although not a lot if they base it on your permanent hours (in my case!!) LOL

I'm happy with that...we have to pay for the accommodation the night before if we are going down, but it's subsidised as well....fine by me!!!
hcsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:02pm
Yep 4 weeks nice aye! Hubby does (atm) 86hrs a fortnight, and he's on Spec 3, so it'll be nice, although payrises in august plus there will be another 2 in there and he's going for nightfill super somewhere in there, so come 10yr it'll be a nice payout lol.

At least it's subsidised that's a plus! We didn't go last year, we went the year before though, apparantly last year was really good, and they provided room service breakfast instead, and a better motel/hotel thing, so I'm hoping they do the same this year, it might be a rather late night tho, and I have to go home to the kids early the next day for the babysitter lol.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:25pm
Bum. I'm going to be in Oz at the time & I did want to meet minik8e.

OMG...I've just clicked as to your handle
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:38pm
Kate I might have to do a special trip up to palmy kill two birds with 1 stone!

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:54pm
LOL my nickname makes sense once you click....my very first ever car was a Mini, plus I'm quite short and used to be petite....so it fitted quite well

Oh Bex that would be awesome!!!! Is it far from Lower Hutt??
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 11:57pm
its a couple of hours drive but I've been meaning to get up there to meet some palmy girls anyways... may just save up and stay the night up there for a bit of a break

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:11am

I will be there, I have to be there, I have known Kate online for 6 years now I have to met the real Kate .

I think if we can then have something the Friday night, and make it an adults affair as Kate won't have her kids we shouldn't either.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:34am

I'd love to come, will be only a few weeks before I leave for Akl. Let us know how you get on with your WH schedule and we'll organise something.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:34am
I'll be there, even if I have my waddle on by then lol
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:38pm
Ok, so the conference session is at 1pm and dinner/drinks/dance is 6.30pm - both on Saturday....so Friday sounds good!!

It's kind of funny thinking about actually meeting some people I have known since NZWP days...!! I have seen Janine before...I was in Palmy a year or so ago for a work thing, and went to Pak n Save and her, Mike and the girls were doing their grocery shopping...I recognised her (how could you not recognise Ayja and Paris!!) and she recognised me, but it wasn't till afterwards when we talked on here that we realised just who it was LOL
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:44am

Sweet Friday it is!!! I can be there after 5.45 where ever we go cos that is when I can ditch the kids!!!

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by minik8e minik8e wrote:

LOL my nickname makes sense once you click....my very first ever car was a Mini, plus I'm quite short and used to be petite....so it fitted quite well

sigh, I have puzzled over your handle for ages...hahaha

Oct 11
amme_eilyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amme_eilyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:09pm
sounds great
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:00pm
No faaaaiiiir!!!!! I just found this thread (yeah I know I already knew you were coming down lol) but NO FAIR!!!!! Why does it have to be the weekend I'm going away?? (yep I've had a whinge about that too lol) Just as long as y'all know you're gonna miss me coz firstly I'm cool and secondly I'm sending miss me vibes through the airwaves to your brains I'm special that way (too bahahahaha)...
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:12pm
Oh stink Bridie!! I'm sorry but your just going to have to cancel whereever you are going because:

number 1: Kate is coming
and
number 2: Bex is coming

full stop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>