FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedActivities group - Wellington (Upper Hutt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
mumtooboys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumtooboys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:59am
Sounds good..I'd be keen too, plus I need to get out of the house more.
Sponsored Links

Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:11pm
Can an Oh baby newbie come?
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:42pm
Course you can Robyn. How many kids you got and how old are they?
Sue
See my blog www.gojandal.com/wubboo

Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:54pm
I have three, the oldest is 5, a girl, my son is 2 and my other daughter is 6 months.
mumtooboys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumtooboys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:34pm
Well I have to bow out ladies...sick toddler and all that.    Why is it that they only get sick when you actually WANT to do something? hehehe
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:39pm
Oh bummer. Hope he gets better quickly.

Robyn26 I've PMed my address to you. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Sue

Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:25am
Have fun peoples....would be interested to hear what actitives you get up to coz would like to start my own group in my village lol....

Oct 11
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:27pm
Thank you Nikki and Robyn for coming today, and we had 2 other mums with their girls so it was a nice size group (6 toddlers and 2 babies). I wasn't quite as organised as I'd planned to be, but it went well and I think the kids all had a good time. Hehe me being disorganised meant that all the spiders were painted (and glittered) but ended up being legless, lol.

Thinking up what to do next week. Hope the rest of you who were interested can make it.
Sue

NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:00pm
Thanks Sue It was a great morning. I'm looking forward to next week! Lovely meeting you Robyn.
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 3:49pm
I hope i can come next week, i hope we are both better Glad you all had a great time
Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:11pm
It was nice to meet everyone! Thanks Sue!
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:31pm
You're welcome Nikki and Robyn. Sabrina, I hope you are well for next week too. It sucks being sick

TaliP - thanks for popping in.    Enjoy getting your group started and hopefully some of our ideas will be useful for you. Course if you have any great ideas we'd love you to share them with us as well.
Sue

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:23pm
When are you going to have this coffee group again, will are keen to come
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:15am
Having it again this Friday. Well, hopefully. Keiran has a cold but on the whole is as happy as a frustrated toddler can be sohopefully should be fine by Friday.
Sue

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:16pm
Both my kids have runny noses, but are otherwise fine so it's up to you all to decide whether you want to come tomorrow or not. Can you let me know if you are planning on coming. We're going to be doing animal masks so I'd like to know how many I have to cut out.
Sue

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:51pm
Hi Sue, doesn't look like we are going to be able to make it Telstra person is showing up tomorrow morning we thought it was today! Have fun though

Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:50pm
Hi Sue, my DS is complaining about a sore ear so I am a maybe depending on her.
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:13pm
We'll be there Sue
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:02am
We will be there too.
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:07am
Hey folks. Sorry I'm going to have to cancel today's activities group as both my kids are unhappy, unwell munchkins, and I'm coming down with it too.
Sue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>