FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedActivities group - Wellington (Upper Hutt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:30am
Feel better soon!
Sponsored Links

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:05am
Ok, who's coming tomorrow?
Sue
See my blog www.gojandal.com/wubboo

NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:19am
We're keen How's Briannah today?
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:52am
We should be able to come

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 10:08am
She's heaps better and back to her happy self this morning. Please let it last.

Yay Bex
Sue

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 10:15am
Yep we are keen.

What are we doing tomorrow? Should i bring anything?
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:50pm
We'll do the animal masks that I had planned on doing the week before. I think I'm pretty much sorted for stuff we need for them. So just bring a little something for morning tea.
Sue

Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:41pm
We'll be there!
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:24pm
Thanks again Sue for a great morning

Lovely to meet Sabrina and Lexiesmumma

Sue, can you please keep Rex's mask? I'll pick it up off you next week.

Hope Briannah decided to have some sleep.
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:58pm
Ah bliss - two children tired out and sound asleep

Nikki don't worry I'll keep all the masks that were left here so they can be picked up at the next meetup. Rex's one is definately a masterpiece! I've got elastic too which we can fit to them so the kids can wear them.

Thanks to everyone who turned up today. Sabrina and Bex glad you could both make it today. Got a few pics...

Sue

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:30pm
Thanks for having us Sue. We wont be able to make it this week, Taylah has a bit of a cough that has just showed up and we have a busy weekend planned so we might just relax at home.

Hope you have fun though

Edited by Sabrina0007
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:28pm
Sue hasn't got access to her internet at the moment and has asked me to let you all know that she has to cancel tomorrow's playgroup.

Playgroup should be all go next week though.

See you then
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:26pm
My kids are still a little bit snotty, but otherwise happy so activities group is on for tomorrow. Who's coming?
Sue

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:42pm
Hey Sue, We have just been asked to join my midwifes music group on a Friday morning so we wont be able to make it any more sorry hun! Sure you guys will have lots of fun without us though!

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:16pm
Im going to have to give it a miss aswell.

Taylah is still a bit sick, and we have a very busy weekend planned. So i think i quite day at home is in need.

Should be there next time though
Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:05pm
I was planning on coming along but just been asked out to a friends for lunch so don't think I will make it this week. Will be there next week though.
Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:31pm
Hi Sue, we won't make it as it is DD's birthday on Saturday so I am on cake making duty tomorrow. Have a nice weekend.
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 9:17am
Well that's everybody cancelled for today - not a good week for most of our kiddies with being sick. Met a lady at the library yesterday who does in-home care so invited her along. Wonder if she'll come. Hope she doesn't think I'm just going around inviting random people cos I've got no mates, lol

Hope you all have a great weekend and hope to see you next week
Sue

Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:31am
Hey sue - I'll be keen to come next week if that is ok. If it is on can you PM your address(obviously find out who is keen next week) .

Finally we get to meet!!
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:43pm
Yay Renee I'm looking forward to meeting you.

The lady I met at the library yesterday turned up with the 3 kids she looks after and she is really lovely so it was a nice morning. I had made up butterflies from toilet roll holders for the kids to paint, but I think I'll make up some more and do it again next week as well.

While I think about it, could people save cereal boxes as I find they're really good for making lots of things - like the wings for the butterflies, and the animal masks we did a few weeks ago.
Sue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>