FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFoodtown Delivery Code

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:49am
FOODMAG5 gives you $5off and a free foodtown mag (but you have to add the mag to the trolley first).
i also used free offer for free delivery this morning and it worked - woohooo
Sponsored Links

MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:25pm
Thanks so much for the codes, I've just done our shopping for the first time online and used FOODMAG5 and freeoffer and they both worked

Have to say, I'm stoked I've just done the groceries with DS happily playing in the lounge rather than screeching in the shopping trolley and grabbing stuff from the shelves. And it'll be a life saver when the next baby arrives!

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:30am
FREEBIE can be used today for free delivery on orders over $250
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:01am
FREE100 is still working for free delivery
Mum to two wee boys
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:12pm
freeoffer still works for free delivery, but the magazine one is just a crock unless you are already getting it, you dont get a free mag, you 'buy' it for $5.90, and you get $5 off your order, essentially buying the mag for 90c. Just did our shopping and tested it out.

ETA: fixing my typo, maths is supposed to be my strongest subject!

Edited by Babykatnz
Brandon - 05/12/2003

AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:36am
I got sent NODELIVERY code by email from Countdown for free delivery - haven't actually used it yet but don't think there was a spend limit.
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:54pm
Oh and I tried RMNFREEDEL even though it was last year's one and it still worked
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:04pm
Awesome, need these codes for another 2 weeks yet, fingers crossed they carry over to April!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

monkey33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:46pm
Bugger, I just tried:

FREEOFFER
FREE100
RMNFREEDEL

and they all said they have been used the maximum number of times possible - anyone else had this message?

Hopefully someone knows some other free ones?!
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:13pm
Yep, I got that for the first two, which I've used once before each... so my guess is it can only be used one time per email address or IP address something.

Yeah, the more codes I can collect and use the better - it's a complete 'mare getting to the supermarket down here, what used to be a 10min drive can take me about 45min with all the extra traffic round that area not to mention the 'cross country' experience because of the quake damaged roads. So, so, so much easier doing it online.

Edited by AngieBabe
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:10pm
I just used NODELIVERY and it worked perfectly - thanks for that girls! Keep the codes coming
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:36am
MYFRIEND gets you $5 off your order, just got letter in mail after last weeks order

NODELIVERY still works!

Edited by Babykatnz
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Richtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:27pm
Just used nodelivery and myfriend.. Thanks

JennyWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JennyWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:55am
no delivery and my friend worked here this morning thanks
gypsynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:47am
nodelivery still working
Anita
Mum to Cian (Aug 08), Josh (Jun 10)

AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:05pm
NO DELIVERY didn't work for me just now - maxed out the number of times used apparently - which is kinda ironic seeing as I haven't actually used it yet, but you all have

ah well, thems the breaks I guess.

Though a quick google gave me TJOOSFREEDEL for free delivery... phew! Oh and MY FRIEND still worked.

Edited by AngieBabe
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:16pm
According to the mailer, MYFRIEND will work til April 29th

Cheers for the heads up on another delivery code, just needed that one more then im out of my 6 week no driving period! Although I'm beginning to see the major benefits, I'm spending much less on groceries than I was going instore, with or without DP!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:30pm
bum... RMNFREEDEL and TJOOSFREEDEL dont work, says its not recognised by them ah well, will have to try the other codes that did work with DPs account
Brandon - 05/12/2003

AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:21am
Just saw this on the Countdown FB page:

Place an online shopping order at countdown.co.nz from Thursday 14 April through to midnight Sunday 17 April 2011, spend $100 and enter the code CD1304 and we’ll give you $5 off! Limit 1 coupon per customer, excludes tobacco purchases.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:37am
thats great, but we do ours on Tuesdays when I get my WFF money! Doh!

freeoffer still works!

Oh and apparently it goes by email account, not address! (plus DP has his own onecard that is joined to my account) so if you have another email address, try signing up using that, and you should be able to re-use the free delivery codes
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>