FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYoung Mums with babies!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Coleschmole14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coleschmole14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Mums with babies!
    Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:51am
I'm calling for any Mums with babies out there to meet up at my place for a cuppa and a chat!

I'm a first time Mum living in Hamilton with a 3month old and would love to meet other Mums with babies..going crazy at home with just me and bubs with all my friends working fulltime!!
Sponsored Links

hayl33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:46pm
hi their was just browsing through the forums and came across your post. my names hayley and am pregnant with my first baby due october 16th so not very long to go now! i live in huntly with my partner and it gets extremely boring at home by my self. i just thought ild reply to ur post and let you know that even though i dont have my baby just yet i would love to meet some one with a baby and be able to meet up for coffee etc when my bub comes along =)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coleschmole14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 3:35pm
OHH wow how exciting!Boy or girl?! Do you come to Hamilton at all! I know what you mean about being soooo bored! My partner works fulltime and my friends all work...
hayl332010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:05pm
were expecting a little boy! were very excited just cant wait for him to pop out! yea i go to hamilton quite often its not to far =) yes it can get very lonely being home alone but im sure i will have my hands full very soon!! do you have a little boy or a girl? how are you finding it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coleschmole14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 8:07am
OH cool! i so wanted a boy! have to be next time !!! I have a little girl Lara Felicity Zein. And i named her before nz next top model came out! Didnt name her after the Lara on there!LOL Im Colleen Btw! Yip you will everyone told me that id have my hands full and wont be bored when she comes alone but...i still am. She only wakes twice a day for 1hour 15mins.. So sill pretty boring.. In the last week shes rolling over and talking to herself its soo funny. Shes 3month 2weeks. Shes on the breast and bottle and i picked up on the breastfeeding well but then i started running out of milk! Shes was gaining but not getting full. So now im just trying to boost my milk for her..Do you have fb?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 11:40am
haha and i wanted a girl! but yes will have to be next time as well haha. ow what a lovely name, we already have a name for boy, chace kelvin scott. kelvins my dads name so we thought wed chuck that in their for him =P. wow shes not awake for very long at the moment is she, at least it gives you time to rest and catch up on things. ow wow how neat i love watching babys learning new things its so awsome. well its good that you picked up on breastfeeding quite well, have you got a breast pump because iv heard if you use one when shes not feeding as shes not up very often it can help keep the milk coming, i think thats right haha. Im a bit nervous that i mite have a bit of trouble because i really want to breast feed, but im sure i will be fine. just been to the midwife this morning and hes in the right position and very engaged haha so my fingers are crossed he will come very soon!! yes i do hayley-ann groat should find me or just hayley groat but pretty sure its the first one =)
KrazeeKaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrazeeKaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:12pm
Hey Hayley and Colleen, my name is Kaz and I am currently pregnant with my first boy due on 21st Dec, still a little while to go yet. I am from Tahuna, but do spend alot of time in Hamilton due to having family there and my MW as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:21pm
hi kaz thats so neat! trust me it will go very fast, it has for me! thats cool yea well im from huntly but do spend alot of time in hamilton as well and i dont mind the travel to get out of the house and for some company=).   
KrazeeKaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrazeeKaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:47pm
Last month went quick, but have just started antenatals and seeing MW more regularly should make time go even quicker I hope.
I also love to get out of the house lots too, love having company and it can get boring pretty quick here with DF working all the time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coleschmole14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:05pm
Ohh yay Hayley! Thats a nice name! ohh no going back now!! HAHA you'll be fine with the Breastfeeding honestly its not as bad as people say as long as you have support for you bf you'll be sweet! Its that first 3 days so just count till the 3rd day and then you know its up hill from there. I went to hospital then waterford! And waterford is so much better then riverirdge i think..it was like a 5 star hotel (4 FREE) . Ok ill add you on fb.

Heya Kaz!
WOW love it...hopfully it will go fast for you. We'll have to meet at my place one day soon the three of us before it gets really busy!! Everyones having boys! I have 3 friends that have just had boys and one thats pregs due next month!! Guess my Lara with have lots of boys to choose from!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:03pm
colleen
thank you, yea we wanted something different and nice and that was about the only one we both agreed on and that we didnt know any one having! yea il do that! im sure il be fine and the midwifes at the birthing unit r really supportive especially with breastfeeding and i dont think my partner will let me give up to easily (not that i want to haha). o wow that would be so nice! im giving birth at the huntly birthing unit, its actually surprisingly nice and its small so not overcrowded with people etc. haha o lara is going to be surrounded by boys!! she will get plenty of attention when they get a wee bit older i bet haha. would defenatly love to meet up with the both of uz some time soon, would be so nice to have some girl time, not that my partner isnt good company haha =p

Kaz
yea when all that starts to get going it just flys by! how are your antenatal classes going? i found mine really good and we only had a small class wich i liked to. yea well my partners a farmer and works just across the road from our place so is handy when i get really bored but theirs only so much i can do now being so pregnant haha. we need to organise a meet up i think for our sanity and a good chat =)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:08pm
and just been on my face book and my names haylee groat on their not the others i put up before so ul have more luck finding that one haha
KrazeeKaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrazeeKaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 3:55pm
Hayley and Colleen, meeting up sounds like a good plan.

My partner is also a farmer lol, and sucks as he doenst get much time off yet due to being sole manager here, and when he does, he loves to play golf

Antenatals have started good, only about 6 couples, I am doing mine through Maternal Journey at RiverRidge, where I am hoping to deliver Liam if I cant get into Waterford.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 5:02pm
Kaz
awsome wel sort something out then!!
ow neat something in common haha my partner works for his parents on their farm but pretty much does everything on the farm so very busy at the moment with calving!
ow cool thats good, i do wish we did our antenatal classes in hamilton so we could have met some more parents to be as the people who were at ours we didnt talk to much to, but i did like the small class. liam, is that wat ur naming your son? thats a gorgeous name we already have a name for our son to, Chace. we wanted something different but nice and it was about the only one we both agreed on haha. do you have facebook?
KrazeeKaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrazeeKaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 6:29pm
Haylee,
His name is most likely going to be Liam Arthur Western, Arthur is after my grandad who was like my father all my life who passed away from cancer a year and half ago, and Western is from DF side, as eventually that is what I will become.

DF has only got 18 to calve and just started mating this morning, only a small farm with about 130 pedigree ayshires.

Yes I have face book, you can search for me by the name of Cassandra Mahon, Kaz is my nickname

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:15pm
ow thats nice, chaces full name is chace kelvin scott, kelvins my dads name and scott is my partners last name.
o wow thats about what my partner has left and they start mating on tuesday! god poor cows dont get much of a break from being pregnant!! haha.
awsome ill try n find ya on fb

KrazeeKaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrazeeKaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:44pm
Yeah poor cows, but then I guess the farm got to keep making $$$$, so they gota do it. How many cows does your partner milk?

Got your request on FB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayl332010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:50pm
exactly!! umm about 400 n sumthing, like 420 or so. awsome il facebook ya
KrazeeKaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrazeeKaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 8:09pm
Sweet as, Im on there right now lol
 Post Reply Post Reply