FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in June 2007!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 253>
Author
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:28pm
Mine has really only been the last week, and they don't go down at night either - and yup, I can only just get the velcro on my shoes done up , just to the barest touch. if they get any bigger then i will have to go bare foot!
Sponsored Links

ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:30pm
i wear jandals even though its only 6 degrees outside!! Midwife has warned me about pre-eclampsia, but again because the swelling is the only symptom, she's not concerned. However, the headache is something new.

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:34pm
Yeah, my headache is too, but I have kept a close eye on my hands and face, and they aren't swollen. Plus I haven't had any funny vision with the headaches, so i am thinking it is just part of the fun and games!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:34pm
With my first I had the swelling everywhere, dizziness, I gained about 5kg's in 1 day (major fluid retention), my BP was sky high and I had +++ protein in the pee. The usual giveaways are the swelling, high BP and protein the dizziness usually comes after that. It's not a nice thing to have.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:37pm
My BP has been constantly low - around 90/50 throughout whole pregnancy so I'm sure its nothing like that. But I do keep a close eye on everything else...

Miss, here's hoping they will take pity on you tomorrow and evict bubs for you!

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:41pm
it sounds awful mummybecks, they have thought that i would be a candidate for it, but even when I did have BP go up, I had no protein, so I am hoping that it hasn't all happened this week. of course it might have! Who knows! But i will push for monitoring tomorrow rather than Sunday becasue of the headaches.
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:51pm
Going to bed now - sleep well everyone!
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:55pm
*jumps on the bed*

Come out little babies!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 7:44am
Todays the day!!!! you all have to be born!!!
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 8:38am
Come out come out you little babies.
Anyone rolled out of bed yet?
Miss I so hope your baby is evicted today you poor thing she's obviously nto wanting to come out on her own accord.

Swelling feet I got bad a few days before Iw ent into labour both times.
But with headaches aswell it is best to talk to mw.

I hope to hear some good news of these final June babies arriving soon.
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 8:59am
I hope so too Monique, as you are right, she isn't gonna come out by herself!

Oh well, hopefully some of the other girls fell out of bed last night because I didnt!
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 9:08am
Wasnt me!!

Morning all

Fingers are crossed something happens for you today Miss!!

15hrs to have a baby I need more time!!! i dont know what to do!!
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 11:38am
hold some chocolate between your legs and the babies will be crawling out in no time!!! All kids love chocolate it has too work!!!
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 11:51am
lol Ive been putting all that chocolate in the wrong place then??!!

Whoop Just got txt from Jess- yep she rolled!!
Lil Lucus Noah was born this Morning at 6am, after 5hr labour weighing in at 9lb. All is well & will be home tomorrow. YAY Jess BIG Congrats
Mummy of Two Boys

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 12:12pm
awwww congrats jess!!!! welcome lucas noah they are 2 of my fave boys names

come on you other june babies! i know it's not that nice outside and you are warm where you are, but mummy and daddy will make sure you are kept toasty

how many left now? 2? glow and miss? i feel for you both, being overdue and waiting sucks!

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:02pm
Yay congrats Jess and Monique both big babies Hopefully the others come out today.
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:02pm
Yay for Jess, that is so cool!!!

Well, back from the hospital and all is looking good. The mw and doctor were both lovely, really awesome friendly people who clearly explained everything they were doing. MY BP was a bit of a shoclk - 160/80, but that could be due to my stupid cold and sinus. Blood and urine were fine. She did a VE and was able to get 2 fingers through and feel bubs head firmly engaged - yay! She did a bit of a stretch and sweep then went to check ont he induction roster...

...tomorrow morning at 7.30!!!! So excited - not what we were expecting but becasue my MW was in at a birth they were able to check with her and she was happy with that and they were happy to do it sooner rather than later due to things looking favourable.

Apparently my cervix was feeling good for a first timer - lets hope that means a good induction and normal birth!
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:05pm
I figure that it is close enough to June to be a June mummy too. To be honest I am feeling a bit different down below after my s&s, so maybe things will start naturally! taht would be cool.
jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:23pm
CALEB JAMES HAS ARRIVED (8 days early) on the bedroom floor at home after a one hour labour.

Labour started at 4pm, he was born at 4.55pm, and was an unexpected home birth. The midwifes arrived 15 minutes before the birth with just enough time to have my neighbour and DD heat up the room and some towels, get hot water bottles ready and line the floor with plastic bags and old towels. DH arrived home with 5 minutes to spare, two big pushes and out he came.

It was so nice to jump into my nice warm bed afterwards and be out of the cold and rain last night.
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:24pm
YAY Miss that is just awesome news- i hope you roll naturally too.
BTW Is it raining where you are??
Mummy of Two Boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 253>