FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in June 2007!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253>
Author
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 1:40pm
Hello

We home now

As Glow told you all our wee boy arrived yesterday morning.

I had the S&S on Fri afternoon, few niggles Fri night... woke at 1am with pains I couldn't sleep thru. Not wanting to get excited & go into the Annex to early I watched the rest of the America's Cup race then had a shower, jeepers that made everything a whole lot more intense I woke DP at about 3.30am, rang DD's dad to come get her & rang best friend/birthing helper told her she should come round soon!

Poor DD woke at about 4am (I guessing with all the noise ) came out to the lounge, put a hand on my arm & said 'it's ok Mummy'!! Aww I nearly cried She was whisked away by her dad.

DP rang MW at approx 4.10am & said we were on our way to the Annex, apparently my contractions were about 2 mins apart! I hardly remember the car ride!!

We got to the Annex at 4.15am where I was promptly put on a bed & given my BEST FRIEND GAS!!!!!!! MW arrived at about 4.45ish & told me baby would be here by sunrise.. I said when's that?? She said a couple of hours

I was kneeling over the back of the bed but MW couldn't find babies heartbeat & when she finally did it was very slow. I was quickly (as physically possible!) turned over & suddenly wanted to push.. 8 pushes later his head was out, with the cord around his neck... 1 more push and our beautiful boy was born at 6am & plonked on my tummy but very blue & very floppy so I got a quick cuddle while they clamped & cut the cord. He was then put on the resuscitation table & given oxygen for 2 mins. After that he was all good He weighed in at 9lb!!!

So much for not wanting to get to the Annex to quickly!! Nearly not quick enough

We had quite a good night considering Delivery Suite & Post Natal wards were all FULL... we got the last bed in the place!!

Now we're home & I feel like I've been away for weeks!!

Congratulations to the other new mummies Wonder how Miss is getting on?? Best of Luck xx

Glow, you & Miss will always be June Mummies

Here's a pic of my sweet boy...
Jess
Sponsored Links

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 1:56pm
awww what a lovely pic Jess.
welcome home, wee minardi sounds so gorgeous, how is she with her wee brother?

the postnatal ward was full here in lower hutt to when i had James, I had to wait 7hrs to be transferred to my room and even then I had to ahve a shared room
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 2:13pm
Thanks Monique! How you getting on? How's that healthy boy of yours doing? How's Haleigh at being a big sister??

Minardi is soo lovely She just loves her brother, she came to the Annex yesterday for a visit & didn't want to leave, poor cherub She's with her dad for a couple of days while we settle in. She's on school holidays now so she's got heaps of time to spend with him
Jess
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 6:08pm
Congrats Jess- sounds like you did an awesome job. AWww Lucas, you are a cutie!! I can see why Minardi adores him

Hope all is good with Miss & she is finally holding her bundle

As for me heading to the bus stop to unload passengers??? I took the wrong turn somewhere & it looks like i'll still be driving in the Morning.

Went 4x4 & Digger driving in the mud today, hoping something would fall out with all those lumpy bumps. NOthing- but Brae had fun & we got covered in mud!!
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 6:35pm
Thanks Glow

Looking at the other side of your 'Bus Driver' comment..... I really have to say that you've been a wonderful & an extremely entertaining Bus Driver for the June Mummies... Thank you

The 4x4ing still might have done something??
Jess
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 6:56am
hehe she sure has been eh Jess.
heres hoping that drive started things
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 7:49am
Morning Girls

Bus driver is still driving....

"Babies on this bus they
Don't want to come out
Don't want to come out
Don't want to come out
Babies on this bus they
Don't want to come out...
& my Elective is tomorrow"

Mummy of Two Boys

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 8:05am
BTW I posted a link in the "c-sec support thread" under MY Big Skite- a video of a breech c-sec being performed.
Especially for those that are interested
Tis a bit graphic tho...
Mummy of Two Boys

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 8:43am
Just lurking to see if there's any news on Miss??
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:38am
Hey girls,

Babe has rolled outta bed!!

Baby Jake born 11:45pm on the 1st of July weighing in at 9lb 5oz

Congrats Babe!!!!
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:56am
congrats babe.

so whos still waiting to go besides Gloria? Has Kylie had bubs yet??
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 11:08am
Big Congrats Babe

Wonder how Miss is??

Yep my turn next - Amber you better not bet me!!
Mummy of Two Boys

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 11:21am
LMAO!! i havnt had any niggles for a while now! so i dare say that your going to beat me by a few ours or so seen as you will only take half hourish for CS and i may take a while!
Shellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:26pm
Hey Jess, congrats.

If Miss hasn't been online I am sure she has rolled... If not, come on Lily, come out come out where ever you are.

Come on Glow you've got to roll.

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 4:13am
Im rolling, rolling rolling!!!

Well actually the "bus" is pulling into the stop @ 11am this morning

Yes i have been to sleep. Naughty driver sleeping behind the wheel!! 7 more hours & i'll be at your destination.
Scary, scary, scary sh*t!!!

I'll be back next week
Take care & keep warm everyone
Mummy of Two Boys

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 5:31am
all the best for today Gloria.
you baby is not far from being here.
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 6:54am
Good luck with everything Gloria! Hope it goes well
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:26am
Good morning all

YAY Glow!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO it's your turn just out of curiosity... WHY were you on here posting at 4.15am?????

Best wishes & big hugs for this morning, few more hours & you'll be holding wee Kalyx

Congratulations to Babe & hopefully Kylie..

Time to update the list, I'll post it up soon

We are getting on wonderfully with our wee man, had his first bath last night & just loved it

Chat to you all on the other side....
Jess
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 1:20pm
Afternoon

*****THE BUS HAS UNLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got a text from Glow....

Wee Kalyx has arrived weighing in at 8lb 1oz! Both Mummy & baby are healthy & happy

Big Congratulations to Glow & family xxx
Jess
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 1:24pm
so is that all the june mummies done???

congrats Glow and others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253>