FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in June 2007!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 253>
Author
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 1:50pm
I drink protein shakes anyway so I don't think I'll have too much issue with protein so long as I keep those up.

My midwife is Janet Pulo..something er rather lol.. beck's midwife lol
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 1:57pm
kewl she's great.

I had Maretta, who had now retired from being an independant midwife and works up at the hospital, have also had daphne, megan, and jo.. all great ladies - they all tend to back each other up if there's more than one lady going..

Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 2:42pm
I haven't met Janet yet but on the phone she sounded really nice and if someone else I know loves her I figure I'm probably gonna be the same. Here's hoping she doesn't tell me she suspects twins at any stage lol
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:21pm
Twins! That would be a shock!

Now, I am obviously a bit thick, because I can't see how to add my ticker? Can anyone enlighten me please :)
tarshaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarshaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:23pm

Yay Sylvia, those numbers are awesome!!!  Are you getting any more betas done?

Like everyone else has said, I would start looking for a midwife now.  Once I get my monday results, if all is good I will ring my midwife then.

Miss - go into your forum profile, and put the code for BB boards in where is says signature codes. 

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:42pm
Thanks tarshaa - hope this works :) I rang a midwife today and left a message, hopefully they will get back to me next week, and hopefully they have space! I figure that i am pretty early, so I mst be in with a chance.

Fingers crossed for your Monday figures Tarshaa!

Edited by miss
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:52pm
Well, it worked in my preview! Better work now.

Well, I think I will give up now - I have done the bb code, and I have ticked include signature in posts and still nothing.

Edited by miss
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:56pm
you aren't felicis from the ebb site by any chance are you? i recognise your avatar
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:58pm
Yup, that's me :) ANd now my ticker works - hooray!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 5:35pm
lol Stacey - i had a dream the other night i was having twins.. that i had a scan and on the thingie they give you it said "twin pregnancy"on the bottom. I told mike about the dream.. he was not impressed.

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 6:38pm
I suppose I better ring a midwife I think I'll have the same one as last time.
I've been having heaps of trouble getting back to sleep once I wake up too its so annoying.
I wouldn't worry too much about putting on too much weight I ate and ate and put on about 12kgs and was back down to normal by around 6 months. I'm hoping that happens this time around lol.
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 8:42pm
I had also been having heaps of trouble sleeping at night too! So annoying since I was so tired. I think alot of it for me was stress about all the stuff we were going through, and finding it so hard to get comfortable with my aching melons! Its calmed down now- slept like a baby non-stop all night I got really bad insomnia with DD so I think its just another one of the joys of pregnancy

Janine- are you pregnant?

Last night was the first time I didn't have MS all evening- we had a huge dinner and dessert (chocolate cake mmmm!) and I wondered if it helped being so full. This morning I was really bad and only felt like water but made myself eat a bacon sandwich and now its gone! Last time I managed to keep it at bay with a few crackers but this one obviously needs a bit more than that

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 8:48pm
Rach i didn't find it too bad 2nd time with weight either, the main thing i have found is since things are already a little stretched, it is taking time for tummy to tone.. although i am not seriously working on it so that would make a difference. My older sis said to me that after number two, no matter what, there will always be the "mummy pouch" just below you belly button, when your tummy muscles are just never gonna spring back. ggrr, i seriously hope she's wrong.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 8:52pm
Ooh, and noooooo am not pregnant. Hence Mike's reastion - he's very paranoid cos he knows of a few people who have ended up preg just after vasectomys.. lol I said to him no way will that be happening, its protection all the way till he's had the 2 clear specs..   although really i would not be devastated if i was. I think i would be over the moon. lol. he just wouldn't.

Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 8:59pm
Haha Ok! Thought maybe I had missed something
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:06pm
I think i had a mummy pouch before Jack lol.
Do I have to go to a GP first or can I ring the midwife straight away? Last time my GP said he had to refer me.
Tiredness has hit hard today and stretchy pains from sitting up too quick i remember them from Jack.
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:28pm
Rach, my doctor just left a message for me saying to get a midwife sorted. There doesnt need to be a referral, at least not where I am. I reckon if you are using the same midwife it will be even easier for you.

As for the mummy pouch, as I am umm a big fatty! I think it is going to hard to know when I am actually showing
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 9:47pm
Well I had my first real attack of feeling sick. And of course it would have to happen while I was at a restaurant with the inlaws lol...

My boobs did feel real heavy in the afternoon as well. Oh the joys lol

Twins is a serious concern for us as we have fraternal twins on both our sides and its my turn to have them!
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 10:09pm
Oh no! That would be a shock! We have no twins in either family - phew!

Poor you getting sick at the restaurant Not nice at all! Hope it passed and you were able to eat something. Though it is trciky to eat out already isn't it - we just went out for tea and pretty much everything but the lasagne had some sort of alcohol in the sauce, or was a meat that I prefer rare.

Does being a strict vege offer you more choice (because you don't have to manage the meat side) or less (because there never seems to be that many choices on the menu?)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 10:29pm
Thanx miss I'll ring her on Monday.
I really should go to bed now I'm so tired lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 253>