FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked30Something Auckland Mums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
squirtsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squirtsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 30Something Auckland Mums
    Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:11pm
Hi there. Very keen to meet socially with 30 something mums-to-be (first or seasoned) in the central Auckland area.

Im Eastern Bays way but happy to travel to surrounding suburbs or meet centrally for a decaf :-)

Sarah

First Time Mum To Be & New To NZ (Auckland)
Sponsored Links

KirstyLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:46pm
Hi there! I live in central Auckland (Freemans Bay), I'll be a first-time mum very soon, I'm definitely a 30-something and would love to meet up once little one is here!!
Cleary Clan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cleary Clan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:22pm
Keen to be involved in a coffee group once bubs arrives. Live in Central Auckland.
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:27pm

I would be keen for a meet up - I am in Mt Eden, so nice and central too. After school hols prob works best - that way I could do it on a morning when DS is at preschool!

Rowsieair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowsieair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:47pm

live in the far north (Hibiscus Coast!!!!)  However, work in CBD and children in daycare in CBD also so kind of central, and 30+ too ;)  

Not mum-to-be yet (maybe next year?!) but have 2yr old and 11.5 month old boys.

Also, almost-new-to-NZ, squirtsmum....moved to NZ 3.5 years ago, found out we were preg 6 months after arriving here!

Love the (Gave Infertility The Finger!) - we had been trying for 5+ years (well, not seeking help or counting days, just not NOT trying), moved here and agreed to leave it for 2 years while we settled in then maybe seek help to find out why it wasn't happening.  pretty much a week or so after that conversation, found out I was pregnant!

Second one came about since we were in the mindset of...hey, it took 5 years the first time, it's not going to happen again so quickly.....

Care View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 4:28am
i am keen to meet you all i live in sandringham andneed some mum friends please help me out
 Post Reply Post Reply