FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIUI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 44>
Author
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:28pm
God By the time Im at day 13 like you are I am usually going NUTS! Well more nuts than normal. every time i get a wee tummy cramp I think its a sign, then I fart and get all down, well not quite, but Im sure you know what I mean
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
DI#2 Aug10=BFP MC@10weeks
2011= 10 rounds of DI 4 with clomid- all neg
May 2012- IVF
Sponsored Links

jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:08pm
Lol yes def know wat u mean! I'm so like that at the moment! And keep telling myself to believe I'm won't be getting a bfp as it will be easier come Monday . :(
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
Ariana Lesley Birch 29.11.9
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI June 11-BFP sadly M/C
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:35pm
It is so hard, and gets harder every month. Im keeping everything crossed for you. we might be 2 weeks apart, you never know! Im wondering how much longer we keep doing this, I think we only have about 10 more samples in the freezer so that might have to be the decider.
AFM, Had another BT today, and just got the call to have another one tomorrow, thank god DF has a company car, with the price of petrol at mo i cant afford to go back and forward from the shore to Ellerslie every day. Ahhh the things we do
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:09pm
Caronz,

Will you do DI if the next test is positive? or trigger then DI?   yeah there is alot of running around eh luckily in chch there isn't too far to go but akl would be quite a hike. good luck for your test tomorrow!

would be awesome if we were 2 weeks apart with BFP's!!
I'm still in the mindset I'm not tho, no more symptoms today really no AF either but I'm on the dreaded undie check all the time now!

This whole process make u feel kind of neurotic! ie: don't want to talk about it with too many people for fear of jinxing things, thinking you could be preg but not wanting to think it for fear of the sadness when it turns out you imagined all the symptoms, ahhhhh the list could go on and on!!

Thank goodness for these forums eh!

TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:16pm
Nothing is far away in chch, Im a chch gal, family are still down there, but i hear the roads are making travel a bit slower at the mo.
My cycle is all natural so another blood test tomorrow and as soon as they see the surge I get called in for my turkey impersonation.
Really guttered tonight, My EDD for MC was tomorrow, and here i am still trying to get knocked up, some times life is really unfair
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:26pm
aww big hugs to you caronz    Yip life can certainly suck at times! I hope you are going to do something special tomorrow to help you through the day. Go have a pamper session or something after your test?   

Yeah chch used to be easy to get around pre earthquake, it has gotten better lately and they have done an amazing job on the roads really but still takes alot longer than before. it was taking me 1 hr 20 mins to get from brighton to merivale at one stage! Bet you were pleased you aren't in chch at the moment tho, it has been a pretty stressful time! if we only knew it was all over it would make alot of ppl feel better! we personally are waiting to find out if our house has to come down which they are pretty sure it will. hubby lost his job, but got another luckily! my mum lost her job. and i knew 3 ppl that died :(   

hence its time for some good luck i reakon!
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:32am
caronz, good luck, hope your tests all went well today!

AFM, having a very emotional day, feel like i just want to hide away and cry all day :(   no AF yet but can't help feeling that it will come and the bloods tomorrow (if it isn't here by then) will be a bfn.

No more symptoms other than the fact that my skin on my face has gone extremely sensitive and is burning when i put my face creams on, it started this past week - that could all be hormones tho...    
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:36pm
Ill join you on the emotional day jmac, i have been trying to put on a brave face but feel as if i am dying inside.
BT was OK, got the call to go in at 10am tomorrow, spent the morning at the park enjoying the sunshine and DF even agreed to go to the Mall for lunch so wee man didnt fall asleep in the car with no lunch, only problem is he is now kicking up a storm in his bed and not sleeping, Grrr, wish I let him fall asleep in the car!
So Tomorrow.............. fngers crossed for you Jmac, looking forward to some good news. And I could do with some too.
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:47pm
Good news for u gng ahead tomorrow caronz.
I Feel ur pain today tho, understand how u feeling. Hugs.
Ur ds must be 5 months older than my dd, she having a nap now-
Hope u get him napping soon. I had a cry earlier and so I had a big cuddle with dd to help me thru it..
Will be in touch tomorrow!
Hope it all goes well fingers crossed
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:02pm
Well I started spotting slightly tonight so chances r its another bfn for us. I'll c if flow starts properly by morn and may stil do bloods if not as I still bled for weeks when preggy with dd so best to be sure. I'm not thinking I will be tho so a bit sad
It so Sux that the most natural thing in the world that ppl take for granted is such a fn struggle for some.
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:16pm
Big Hugs jmac, This journey really tests us at the best of times. It's SO not fair. Sending big hugs your way.
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:23pm
Eek just had a good aftershock, made me race out of the kitchen! Was only short luckily and a 3.5 but close. Poor bub got a fright as had just put her down to bed. That sure takes my mind off my woes!.
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:37pm
You over that side of town? My sis keeps saying you dont feel them anymore unless they are over 3.5!
As you said, something else to worry about for a while
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:43pm
Yeah we r on the east side. This one was close out to sea by rawhiti domain. Normally I don't feel them unless over 4 or unless they close and shallow. It's bn quiet lately, not usually a good sign as then we normally get one ova 5 when I say that!
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
KeepOnSmiling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeepOnSmiling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:16am
Aha so this is where all the IUI girls are hanging out! Thought I'd join in. As most of you know from the CPP thread, I did IUI last month (bfn) and having a break this month. Will do IUI again next month and for the consecutive 2 months before moving to IVF.
GL Caro for your IUI today.
Jmac did the nasty witch hold off. I so hope so!
Have a great day everyone
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:37am
welcome keeponsmiling!

How far thru your cycle are you? we prob aren't far apart?
what date will your next IUI be?

have some more spotting this morning so im not hopeful :(
Did my bloods early so we will know by 2pm ish.
I'm pretty sure its a bfn tho

all the best caronz!

TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:40am
oh KOS i saw on the CPP thread that you had one large follie this month, i was like that with this IUI too, it was quite early D11 and 25mm already so they triggered me and did the iui the next day. im usually an ov d16-18 girl and they have never been that big plus i used to have 2-3 not just 1. Bodies are weird! It's sooo all about timing eh.
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:23pm
Hi ladies, hope you are finding something to do and arnt just sitting by the phone jmac.
DI done, and OUCH, TIM, but she couldnt find my cervix and poked and prodded around for ages before going and getting another nurse. Great fun! now I feel all tender and sore. Fingers crossed for this round!
KOS, it wouldnt hurt to have a quick BD just incase the FS is right, you never know.
Let us know how you get on jmac, i have fingers crossed for you, and legs crossed for myself
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
May 2012- IVF
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:45pm
Hi caronz,
OUCH!! i had a similar thing with mine once, and even this time the doc was training the nurse so they had 3 attempts, needless to say i bled for a day and was quite tender. so couldnt BD that day if we wanted too!
Yay its all done tho - woo hoo, now the stupid 2ww!
I have a very busy day at work which is good to take my mind of it partially. its still driving me mad and im still positive it wont be a good outcome but we shall see in less than 2 hrs!
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:05pm
Just got the results and like i suspected it's a BFN

So away we go again..... get the wallet out.
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 44>