FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIUI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 44>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:37pm
Gosh I've got no idea. Think mine were with 10mill but they didn't work....
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:54pm
Think ours was 6.5million and nurse said that was okay but as you say when you google it there are some super high numbers?!?
Surely they would not do it if numbers were not enough
And it only takes one!
Went all out this cycle and had another bottle of wine tonight!! It was good knowing before AF and as my LP is 16 days it meant I could drink before clomid on Sunday night
Have great weekends ladies
Fuzzle130012 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzle130012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:26am
Ours was 9 million & the nurse said that was really good. Ah can't sleep thinking about testing tomorrow. Going to bed now!
Glad you enjoyed your drink ice cream :)
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 7:51am
In pain this morning - last two af have been way more wicked then other bad ones - days with hot water bottles and the pain litrally waves through me?!?!
Briefly discussed lap at last appointement but think I should raise it again and just go on the wait list
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzle130012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:27am
Well I tested on hpt (which was past its expiry date - that's how long I've been TTC) this morning & was a BFN. I know at only 11dpo it is still too early to say I'm out but I'm not filled with confidence. Am now just going to wait till blood on Tues :(
Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 9:38am
Icecream - I get some occasional bad ones too. I also get menstral migraines which last month made me throw up so much I went home from work (I usually try and struggle through it)

Fuzzle - Hope it is just too early and you get your BFP on Tuesday

In regards to numbers of sperm, they are more concerned with quality. DH had top quality sperm but the numbers were around 2-5 million over the 4 times and they said each time that it was really good

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzle130012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 9:53am
Thanks Mrs.impatient.

Icecream - I had a lap done 2 months ago for suspected endometriosis but they found no sign of it whatsoever. Everything looked all good on the inside. It took me about 2 1/2 weeks to be pretty much back to normal. If you have any ?s about it feel free to ask
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 10:00am
Sucky about Bfn fuzzle but not over yet.

And dumb about the pain Icecream. I get wicked cramps but nothing like what you girls get so feel for you.

Visiting my nephew. He's cute!!!!

Have a good day girls :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:11pm
I've had a hysteroscopy (similar to a LAP) and all clear, just unforutnately get menstral migraines

BC - Have fun visiting your nephew

AFM - Have all the symptoms of AF, so expect her to arrive tonight or in the morning

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 3:20pm
Thanks fuzzle - good to know
The doc mentioned it last time and I wish now we had gone head then and put me on the list but I was thrilled with the idea of clomid and then iui - kinda assumed id be utd now!!
Back in bed with another hot water bottle - took it out in the car with me earlier (felt like a granny!)
Phoofy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 5:32pm
Fuzzle, it's definitely not over yet try not to be to disheartened.

Ice cream I also had a lap a couple of months ago... Everything was clear apart from my ovaries that looked like those of a 43 year old (I'm only 37). It did take a hood couple of weeks to recover though and I know it takes longer if they have to get rid of endo. I hope you are all snuggled and have dosed up on pain relief.

Mrs I. I hope you don't get your af

I'm working a night shift tonight and then have a friend staying until Wednesday (perfect timing) so I might be quiet for a few days. Just going to ice cake now yo take into work.... It makes the night more bearable.
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2013 at 7:50am
I don't take pain killers - had a few bad experiences. Can give me constipation which makes everything way worse!!
Heat and a lot of moaning to dh!

Can I ask did you pay for your laps or was it part of investigations or health insurance? Thanks

Edited by Icecream - 13 October 2013 at 8:30am
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:31am
Icecream sorry I'm nt on this thread but wanted to say I was on th wait list for a public lap, they said 6 month wait but rung th other day that would have been 4 months. FA said in th waikato sh could get me on for suspected endo but not in bay of plenty where we had app, luckily live in waikato. Considered paying but sh said it would cost around 11,000 and we decided better to pay for a round of ivf. So I think it depends where you live a bit. We didn't have health insurance. Hope if you go ahead it goes really well xx

Edited by Pitter patter - 13 October 2013 at 9:39am

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2013 at 9:33am
S

Edited by Pitter patter - 13 October 2013 at 9:38am

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:09am
Hi Girls
I had a hysteroscopy and I asked my health insurance if this would be covered but because there was mention of fertility, then they don't cover it. If you have a different reason such as endo with no mention of fertility then health insurance might cover it

Pittar Patter - I am in Tauranga but we have to go to Hamilton for FA and they did my hysteroscopy, which was $1085

AF not here yet, still have all the symptoms though. I did an ovulation test and it was positive, so did a HPT but it was negative :(
Confused, sure AF will arrive today

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:35am
Mrs I funny I had to go to Tauranga for my FA app, they have s clinic there I think once a week? Hamilton would have been closer

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:45am
That is strange, they have a doctor over here every second Friday only, which we went to intially but for the IUI's we had to come over to Hamilton millions of times for scans and then the actual IUI, is a real pain having to travel that far and miss half a day of work too, but you do what you have to do

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:56am
Fuzzle - Good luck for the test today, hoping for your BFP

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
Phoofy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:37am
Good luck Fuzzle. Everything crossed.

My 2x laps and my hysteroscopy have been publicly funded but my ivfs and iui have all been privately paid for after the first ivf was succesful with dd.

Edited by Phoofy - 15 October 2013 at 7:40am
Phoofy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:42am
How are you doing mrs I?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 44>