FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213>
Author
Siouxzeeqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siouxzeeqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:12pm
Hi Everyone
Would love to join your FB group.
I am also a mom of 3, oldest will be 3 next week, my second turned 2 in April and my youngest is 10wks.
We moved to NZ in June last year so would be great to chat to other moms and make friends.
Sponsored Links

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:54pm
Hi Sue, welcome to Ohbaby, Where abouts have you moved from? The states? I'm guess based on you saying Mom

Just realised today that Greer is 2 whole months, man that has flown!!! Reflux has well and truly kicked in which sucks! Need to make sure we do our doses 12 hourly otherwise life turns a bit to custard!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 8:37am
How do you Mumma's of three or more cope with the witching hour when Bubs doesn't want to be put down & the big kids are running riot and not helping either?

Any Good strategies? Other than wearing her in my sling.
Kel

Lyn740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyn740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 8:44am
when the others were little Kel I think I coped by pulling my hair out! lol Not very helpful advice I know. My house was always a mess and the dvd player got alot of use, not exactly great parenting techniques but sometimes we have to do what we can to get by. It gets easier as they get older. Having 4 teens this time is alot better, altho the oldest we don't see anymore, she's far too busy with her social life
JuliaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 8:46am
Hi to all the 'newbies', how is it all going with family lifes now that there is a new addition? Did they slot right in or did the dynamics change a lot?
Siouxzeeqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siouxzeeqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 7:28pm
Hi AandCsmum

I am from South Africa, we also say mom or mommy there :)

I am quite lucky as my husband is very hands on, so we share the load! Well he is bathing baby, I am giving the other 2 dinner or vice versa and then generally he baths the other 2 whilst I prepare our dinner and tidy up the kitchen.
I have also just started work again, only 3 times a week but will be fulltime from July, so I am thinking of getting someone in once a week to help with the cleaning. Does anyone else have someone to help with the household stuff?
JuliaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 7:55pm
Ummm, not really... Mainly just me doing the housework and dp will entertain miles for me during that time...

Hey are you keen to join oir group on facebook? We are all way more busy on there and have pretty much vacated this forum...just add me as a friedn and i'll invite you to our group.i'm 'julia clade' on facebook...if you can't find me just pm me your name and i'll see if that works.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:53pm
My problem is that DH doesn't usually get home til about 6 so I have to pretty much do it on my own. MInd you in saying that I was by myself from 2pm friday through to 7pm saturday & coped absolutely fine.

If I was going back to work I would definitely get a cleaner in, there is such limited time in the day so it's worth your sanity.

Ahhh S.A. I'm trying Rooibos tea for the first time

FB is definitely easier, OB needs to come up with an App
Kel

Guest_76106 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_76106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:06am
Hi, just realised that this group existed, how do I join the fb group?? My daughter 3mths old and I need adult conversation!!
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:40pm
Add G-Nee Craggs or Julia Clade as a friend on FB and they can add you
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:20pm
It's amazing how much busier life has got with 3...I haven't had the chance to come on here in a week!!
Kel

mummy2j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy2j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:41pm
Am back at work!!!! So sadly I only have access to this and not FB!!! Not coping very well without my dude
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 8:26pm
Oh rubbish mummy2j :( What's the job? I should probably know
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:12pm
Awwwwww Hun I thought you were taking him in with you????

I'll come chat to you

OMG got asked if I wanted my smear when I go to GP tomorrow. Hmmmmm yeah nah thanks...maybe another time! With three kids in tow...are you freaking insane was what I was really thinking!
Kel

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13pm
I should change my name
Kel

MumToFirst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumToFirst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:50pm
Yes you should, AandCsmum - another letter to add now :) Mummy2j, we'll have to come back here rather than FB, to keep you company!
JuliaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:46pm
Kel you should've named greer something with a 'b' so you could be abc's mum :)
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:27pm
What like Beer???

It's kind of weird being back here. I've been lurking in some other threads though...getting my fix of pregnancy excitement etc to try and curb these ridiculous feelings of cluckiness. Seriously though, could it be my hormones? Any1 else had this so soon after having bubs???
JuliaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:35pm
Yep i'm clucky...since day one after birth even!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:30pm
OMG that picture of the family with the baby on the bed on FB last night seriously made my ovaries scream out saying BABY I NEED ONE.....

LMAO then the age wouldn't work with ABC!

Hey Julia, Miles is 4 months old today!
Kel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213>