FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 171>
Author
white_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:18pm
My midwife friend gave me two slips for bloods. I'll get one lot done tomorrow and then again on Friday, to make they're increasing. I love having a midwife friend, as I don't want to sort an LMC just yet!

atiamuri - fingers x'd and lots of sticky vibes for your bean!
Sponsored Links

a little bird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a little bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:24pm
Hey all,
GP visit was not very eventful, went back in this morning for bloods and just have to wait around to start with the midwife. I live in a small area so it's not like I have a choice or anything - one less thing to worry about I guess.

As far as symptoms/signs I have sore boobs, am super tired and need to wee way more often, some cramping started last night but didn't last for very long.

Fingers crossed for you Atiamuri
Roll on 12 weeks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:32pm
How do you guys get the little info bits on your tickers? I couldn't see where to add them in when I was doing mine, and that was the main reason I wanted it....

Unless they don't have any info for 4 weeks!
Guest_62179 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:34pm
Its nice to se this forum filling up, Hopefully lots of June mummies in this bunch :)

Edited by Guest_62179

dango_chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dango_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:40pm
*wanders in*

Hi all! Looks like I'll be joining you..!

I'm still BFing Alex so my cycles have been all wonky. By dates I would've been 8.5 weeks, so I went for a scan yesterday which gave me a due date of 1st June (5.5 weeks).

GP is going to be referring me to the hospital team as I have some funky antibodies that need monitoring closely. I don't mind though, wasn't too fond of my MW experience last time after I ended up seeing 5 from the practice (all at the end of my pregnancy/postnatal care) anyway!

Hmmm. Guess I should sort out another ticker.

dango_chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dango_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by white_rabbit white_rabbit wrote:

How do you guys get the little info bits on your tickers? I couldn't see where to add them in when I was doing mine, and that was the main reason I wanted it....

Unless they don't have any info for 4 weeks!

When you go to set up the ticker you choose between development stages and days and weeks. You're after the development one. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:42pm
Ooooh, our June babies list is growing! :D

Oh, and thanks! I'll go and see if I can change it...

Edited by white_rabbit
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:44pm
A few of us that don't know when we're due as we're breast feeding then. My youngest is 17 months, and as I'm still feeding her I've only had one period since I had her, and that was at least two months ago. Almost 100% sure that I'm not very far along though, maybe 4 or 5 weeks at most. Have been testing fairly regularly, just to make sure, and was getting negatives until this week. I didn't feel pregnant before now either, and this being number 4, I'm sure I'd know.
That said, I've already forgotten so much, I feel so hungry, can't remember that from last time. Bit tired too, although that might be because I've had a full on week!
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:46pm
Thanks ladies. Fingers crossed. Emotionally I am all over the show today, struggling to keep it together really! Then again I am a control freak and something like this is very much out of my control.
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Atiamuri Atiamuri wrote:

Thanks ladies. Fingers crossed. Emotionally I am all over the show today, struggling to keep it together really! Then again I am a control freak and something like this is very much out of my control.

It's hardly surprising you feel like that, it's horrid not knowing, nothing helpful to say, just hope that it all goes ok for you. I think everyone feels emotional at this stage though, which certainly doesn't help does it?
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:50pm
Thats is the most frustrating thing about this whole process, from TTC to well, when baby gets here, is that none of it has anything to do with us. We can only do so much, but really, we don't get much say in it at all!
Guest_62179 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:53pm
I agree, It is the hardest time, Emotionally i have been a wreck also got 2 positive tests on sunday on home jobs then went to the nurse yesterday to confirm and she took two tests that were both nagative...i was in shock to say the least, So she sent us to get blood test and that was positive. so the last few days have been an emotional rollercoaster...and I am preuming the next 10 weeks or so will also be a rollercoaster of emotions.

On another note: How do you put a ticker on your posts?

capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:21pm
You'd think that it would get easier, but I don't think it does. Although I've been there before, I think I've got more nervous each time round. I'll be a nervous wreck by the time it's time for a scan....
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:01pm
Yes i have been way more hungrier than last time too, or maybe i have forgotten being hungry last time!
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:10pm
wow think we might have a big month of june bug babies.

alot more calmer this time round last time i was checking undies etc but for me this time if it is meant to be it will be.

cant wait to have a catch up with my MW on thursday been 8 months since i seen her.

gotta start stoking up on wood soon my house is a old villa and freezing in winter.
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
BabySurprise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:39pm
hi ladies
I just got my bfp though it is faint so im still holding my breath atm but I did 3 tests and they werent all the same brand and got the same faint positive on all 3 so here I am, af isnt due for another 3 or 4 days so pretty early for a bfp so no surprise its faint.
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:42pm
I've had cramping today and lower back pain. Have been panty spotting but nothing there. Was nearly tempted to go to ED. It feels like period pain, I get dull constant ache and that's what I've been having!

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:57pm
oMG I have the worst worst heartburn, I nearly spewed and it's so sore! Darn it all!

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
thetravelbugtribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetravelbugtribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:08pm
Hope you're ok, K

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:35am
Wow, heartburn this early dneyn? Or do you usually get it?

I'm off for bloods today, then back again Friday. I didn't do this for my first - all I had was one bloodtest first thing in the morning and it was a fasting one to check my nutrition levels. When they came back the doc asked if I was a vegetarian (and didn't believe me when I said no) because my B12's were so low. This time round I thought I'd get a jump on them so I've been eating lots of greens and eggs, and now I don't even have to do that test?! What a gip. I didn't have to go back for a second bloodtest 2 days after to check HCG was rising.... then I didn't have a scan til I was 12 weeks! One bloodtest when I was 4 weeks then a scan when I was 12weeks.

L O N G E S T 8 weeks EVER.

Now I have to go and psych myself up to do this one. HATE needles. I think it stems from beig on the Depo shot many many years ago. Stupid Depo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 171>