FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 171>
Author
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:45pm
Yes had dating scan due 2nd june,heart beat, everything was good, blood everytime i wipe, but not really heavy, bit of cramping.

<
Sponsored Links

dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:51pm
Hope everything is okay Stella! Take care and rest up. FX for scan tomorrow

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:04pm
Thats a good sign that you've seen heartbeat. Is the blood red or brown? Fingers crossed its just a scare and bubs is just settling in.
littlekiwis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlekiwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:30pm
ooh, Stella, hope everything is ok.

I had that happen on thursday, it wasn't heaps of blood, one big lot then it pitered out. but enough to be a freak out. got a scan that night and everthing was ok. but have to take it real easy.

Lydia
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:09pm
Hope everything is ok stella. Its a really good sign you already saw the heartbeat though
Daynak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daynak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:17pm
Big hugs Stella, hope all is good and it's nothing.
Take it easy.

ooligator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:50pm
capelbach, boo on the chicken pox. Assume you've already had it?

stella, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the bleeding is not serious, and will stop. Good luck for your scan. Hope it shows everything is ok.

Good luck for those having scans this week. Still got another week to wait for mine.

I'm still feeling knackered every day. The MS has mostly gone, so long as I keep eating, but still tired. Though apparently my iron levels are low. From memory, the tiredness started disappearing once I got into the 2nd trimester last pregnancy.
Me 38
DH 39
DD1 - 3 years, born prem at 30 weeks after 5 years TTC
DD2 - born prem at 33 weeks
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:27am
Monring all

Stella- thinking of you, hope it just a scare and bubs is fine. good luck for the scan

Oh no chicken pox, hope ur boys dont get them too bad, guessing u have already had them b4.

Glad the scans are going well, good luck to those today.

Had DD's party on sat, over done myself on friday and sat and can really feel my tummy streching etc, kinda sore. also am over getting blocked up needa look up what foods help keep u reguar as my tummy gets so sore if i dont go every day.
got midwife next monday cant wait, will get to hear HB yay!!!

FB i created for sharing pics as it easier than trying to load them on here, i hope no one goes just to FB, Groups do get smaller my Due Date thread with DD started with 50 odd mums now i think there only 20 or so of us max. but we all now know eachother really well and hope to have that here as well. I went to auckland with one of the other local mums and we had a big meet up was great to meet people in person, and me and the local mum have become great friends and our hubbys get along well too
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:59am
I'm watching one born every minute and it's just started and I'm already crying! Weird hormones

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:18am
Okay now I'm laughing that screaming lady is ridiculous! It hurts but screaming won't make it better, I think going into yourself works the best!

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:21am
Im going to watch it today, i find it funny half the time especially watching the partners.

Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:37am
Good luck for scans today Stella and Dneyn!
Oh man the screaming lady on One born every minute... enough said really! Whatever works I guess but I hope I'm not like that! Poor DH was saying 'man if you're like that I'll shoot you!' he he. I think I'd shoot me too!!!
Funny, I cried in the preview but not the actual programme... the screaming lady made me laugh, as did the geeky partner of the other girl. Oopsy!
Yay I've made 12 weeks!!!! And no spotting on a Monday morning is some kind of record here! Do you think I can safely say we're going to have this baby? I'm needing a lot of reassurance!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:47am
I think your bub is here to stay! Looks like he/she is just trying to test you. Plus you've had some awesome scan 2trimester here we come!

That young guy was weird! I thought how they meet was funny and I think he is going to get pissed off with his partners relationship with her mum!

Scan day is finally here I'm excited but scared as well. Just got to keep myself busy today I think.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Grifanz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grifanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:03am
Best of luck for you Stella, hope the scan goes well today.

You too dneyn, very exciting.

I think bubs is here to stay Atiamuri. Very exciting.. roll on second trimester.

I'm off to the hospital this afternoon for my referral for my cyst. I know it has reduced in size by half so I'm pleased about that. Just looking forward to seeing bubs again. Still feeling like I've been hit by a train. So tired all the time. Don't think I can stay awake past 9pm these days.

Hope everyone has a good day
newbie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:11am
FX for you Stella

Lucylou & Atiamuri & others - pimples here too. My skin was so bad when pregnant with DS that a colleague asked if I had the measles!

So have been vomiting lots. Had the flu for 2 weeks plus and trying to keep up my fluids but whenever I drink a lot the gagging starts and everything ends up in the toilet. Oh also (incredibly glamorous) when I vomit I pee my pants So much for pelvic floor exercises!

Am home today, trying to rest up and look after DS who has had a fever for 3 days. No temps from yesterday but still all fragile and miserable

Please add me to fb page - I am 'Sar Bear'
Daynak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daynak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:12am
Bubs is definitely here to stay!

Goodluck to everyone having scans, look forward to hearing from you all.

Midwife appointment next tuesday for me and scan the week after.

LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:51am
Stella, thinking of you! I had a bleed too, & cramps, was put on bed rest.... and it stopped. All (touch wood) is OK now. Look forward to hearing your news.

CapelBach - when our DD's had Chicken pox last year we used Mebo Anti-Itich, it was AMAZING! Helps with the healing too.

Hello everyone else - so envious of people hitting 12 weeks .... cant WAIT to get there, & have a good Nuchal Scan.
tigger,roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger,roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:04am
Stella - thinkin of u and hope bleeding has stopped and bubs is all good.

CapelBach - we used pinetarsal 4 bathing - has a smell but ds didnt let us use anything on him so he lived in the bath lol

Hope everyone has good scans thats having them.

I been told by dp to rest today as had busy weekend shifting a friend and changing ds room. TMI ALERT!!!!! Has anyone else has brown discharge after no2/constipation? Should i be worried. its only after that so have increased my kiwifruit for the day.
Back and hips have been sore but no crampin etc

Angels - March'11, Nov '10, May '10
MissJen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissJen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:09am
wow so much to catch up on!

Good luck for scans today
Hope everything is ok Stella and the scan shows good things.

Pretty sure its here to stay Altamuri!!!

I am so exhausted at the moment. Spent the whole of saturday on the couch felt very lazy!

Hope everyone is well

capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:14am
Stella - hope that it's nothing to worry about and that the scan goes ok.

I've got the smelly bath stuff, that seems to help, but will look into the stuff you suggested LuRo. I was up ALL night with him last night, feeling awful today, hope tonight will be better. I had it as a child, so that side is ok.

Edited by capelbach
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 171>