FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone around the Waikato of BOP??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mamaof1babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamaof1babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone around the Waikato of BOP??
    Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:39pm
Hi Ladies,
I'm a first time Mum, due in July, and keen to meet some new people that are also PG and make some new friends.
I am new to Matamata, moved up from Christchurch. So don't know to many people around here yet.
Am happy to travel to meet up somewhere if necessary
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamaof1babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:53pm
SORRY title is meant to say Waikato OR BOP, but I don't know how to edit the title of a topic....
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:40pm
Hey, Im due at the end of June, and already have one child who is turning 2 in just over a week.  Im in Hamilton, do you come this way much?

Edited by Walkie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamaof1babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:28pm
HEY!
yeh, i have family over in hamilton so come over quite often! would you be keen for a coffee sometime, we might be heading over either this weekend or next? I wonder if there are any other people from hamilton, that might be keen to catch up?
ZaraMurphy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZaraMurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:18pm
Hi there, I am in Rotorua and I am always keen to meet new mums. I have an 8 mth old and a 27 mth old. Happy to meet if you're ever over this way. Welcome to the North :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamaof1babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:16pm
What about if we met up in the middle somewhere? would you guys be happy to travel, say maybe tirau, putaruru?
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:37am
Im happy to meet in Hamilton somewhere, but Im sorry I dont think I can really travel

CrazyCass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyCass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:34pm
I'm a new Rotorua Mum - Lucan is 2months old now... Always keen for new play mates, and don't mind travelling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamaof1babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:25pm
that would be super, it's my first, so will def get in touch once bub is along!
sezzy21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sezzy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:27pm
Hi there

I'm due with my first baby at the end of April.

I've just moved to Matamata from Auckland last month and don't know anyone yet so I'd love to meet up!

Allysbelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allysbelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:43am
hey.

im still in chch but am moving to hamilton in 4weeks. i only know my DFs brother and his wife. will be cool to meet some other mums.
i have a 4.5month old boy.
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Walkie Walkie wrote:

Im happy to meet in Hamilton somewhere, but Im sorry I dont think I can really travel

Off topic but
Congrats Walkie!!!

I'm in Hamilton too.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamaof1babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 3:02pm
SEZZY, i private messages you
i think maybe we could all meet in hamilton one sat for a catch up? does that sound good? maybe at the lake or something?
Walkie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2012 at 2:14pm
That sounds great! The lake is always a neat place to meet with children! Im deffinatly in =)

Post Reply Post Reply