FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 36>
Author
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 9:48pm
So Seaview - knowing it might cause spotting.... Do you still Bd? This is my current dilemma, lol

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sponsored Links

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 9:27am
Umm no, but not really that reason. It's just not comfortable!
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 2:04pm
Haha thanks. I'm not uncomfortable yet. And my sex drive was absent for the past few months. Feel like I'm making up for it now! But worried about bleeding again. Might just do it and see what happens. Doesn't seem to have affected baby at all so I suppose there is no harm in trying again.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 7:17pm
I say go for it, if you do get spotting after at least you'll know the cause and you can see how you handle it emotionally.
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:44pm
Merry Christmas ladies! So sorry Sara to hear of your mc, hope you're back in here quick smart. NZVeg amazing you got to your 12wk scan!!! So exciting! I had spotting in first tri too, after BD'ing but sometimes randomly as well - so stressful but like others had said not necessarily a sign of anything wrong.
Can't say we've BD'd for a while now...to weird when bub moves etc lol.
I'm 35wks now and finishing up work on Tues...can't believe it!
Hope you're all well x
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:29am
Hey girls, hope everyone is having a nice holiday time. Mac you are getting very close now!
MC February 2014

Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:07am
Hi all, sorry I've been so absent! All is well with us :-D I was 15 weeks yesterday!! We went to see our midwife for a monthly check up and as she was about to put the Doppler on she said to DW - ohh did you see that kick? And she did! DW saw about 5 kicks while the midwife was checking heart beat and then another couple last night. I lay with a mirror (as it's on the underside of my increasingly convex puku), but couldn't see anything and aren't feeling any flutters yet. But soooo exciting to know that DW can watch and check for kicks if I'm feeling nervous!
Our 12 week scan results came back all fine - perfectly normal.
Also - does anyone need any progesterone pessaries? I have a full packet of Utrogestan left which is 30 pills.

Edited by Pepi-bebe - 30 December 2014 at 9:07am

Oct 11 & Mar 12
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:53am
Hey ladies...so exciting to be getting some kicks pepi!!! And awesome to hear 12wk scan all went well :)
Yes Seaview...am over 36wks now so getting close. Am going to go today to try get fitted for maternity bras though this heat is zapping all my energy. How are you going? And hows everyone else? :)
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:26pm
Hi everyone, merry Xmas and happy new year etc etc to you all. Great to hear things are going well.
I'm now 23 weeks! Feeling my little man booting and squirming quite frequently now which is reassuring. Not coping very well in the heat - thank goodness for aircon! Not sure how I'm going to get through the next 3-4 months?! And yep Mac I have zero energy once sun is out too! Hope everyone is having a good time through the holiday season. I've been drinking my alcohol removed Edenvale spsrkling sav. Been so great yo not feel like I'm missing out!

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:32am
Nice to hear all is going well for everyone. I'm good too, had another bleeding scare which ended up in being admitted to hospital but it came to nothing as usual and I've just had another us and everything looks fine. Getting a bit more uncomfortable now, countdown is on!
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:39am
Aw sea view that must've been nerve wracking, so glad it's all ok! When is your due date? How far along are you now?
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:49am
Just past 35 weeks, due early Feb.
MC February 2014

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:56pm
Hey girls. Hope everyone is well. Any news Mac? You must be getting very very close now?
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2015 at 4:36pm
Hi Seaview! How are you?? I'm good, 39wks tomorrow so have started acupuncture and acupressure to try and encourage this bub out :) We are ready to meet him!
How's things going for you? How's everyone else?
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2015 at 6:15pm
Hey, not sure if I checked in here. I had my little girl 4 weeks early in the middle of Nov. I managed to have an anti natal hemorrhage and both a primary and secondary hemorrhage after as well as issues with bubs but things are finally going well and she's beautiful.

Exciting your so close to meeting your little one Mac.

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2015 at 9:43pm
Ohhh good luck Mac for upcoming arrival!
25 weeks here and not enjoying the heat the summer! Good to hear from you all. X

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 8:53pm
Mac! I hope things are going well with you and you've now met your new little one?? Very exciting to meet the end of a long tunnel to get there!

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 9:13pm
I wish Talz!! Still very much pregnant and very uncomfortable but am terrified of induction so trying to be patient :( How you going??
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 9:49pm
Aww Mac I came to check on you too. Hope baby decides to make an appearance asap!
MC February 2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2015 at 9:21pm
Oh boo Mac! Waiting when overdue is torturous! Often the threat of induction is enough to get them going?! I hope it doesn't get to that point and they decide to make a move! I guess you've tried all the old wives tales? I remember night before I went into labour last time I had a nice hot bath, a relaxing neck/shoulder massage by DH and a bit of fun times ..... Must have worked though! Well I hope all goes well and bubs is in your arms so very soon!

I'm going ok thanks. A bit of congestion in the chest from allergies so went to dr today to get that sorted. And the silly back pains etc get with pregnancy is a joy.... But other than that I'm loving my growing belly and the reassuring boots I'm getting from the lil guy! Have started sorting through DS old clothes to put in drawers plus a few new ones too. Tis exciting!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 36>