FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 36>
Author
Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:16pm
Seaview, that's so awesome :) Yay!! Glad to hear you are being posituve, can be tough to stay positive on this journey! But worrying does no favours either!
So happy for you x

Talz, you won't have to go back to doc ;) (positive thinking)
Bring on a beautiful sticky BFP in a few weeks time x

AFM...
I think I have been feeling the baby tonight... 16 weeks... No kicks... But some 'squirming' around if that makes sense? Crazy. I was in denial. But it HAS to be the baby, it's too weird of a feeling for it to be an organ. I am 16 weeks... 3 weeks til Anatomy Scan to find out 1. If development is all on target and if baby is healthy (SO nervous about this, like, it's making me sick to my stomach thinking about it) and 2. If baby is on team blue or pink! Which to be honest, I couldn't care less as long as I have a healthy baby, but we are finding out nevertheless :)

April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

Sponsored Links

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 6:38am
Amazing Charly!!! That must be such an incredible feeling!!
AFM I have my 12wk scan tomorrow late afternoon and am terrified. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for t dreams to come crashing down again but a bit of hope always sneaks in and I hope I'm not setting myself up for a massive let down. I have no reason to think it won't all be fine....except the knowledge that things are not always as they seem :( Terrified
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 7:39am
Sorry for being negative nelly ;)
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:36am
Wow how cool Charly! I'm the same, happy with either sex but will find out too.

Mac, its nervewracking getting close to important dates but all will be well and you will get a good look at baby!
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 9:39am
Thanks seaview, I'm just scared of the same thing happening as last time...the image comes up on screen and its tiny because its stopped growing weeks ago and no heartbeat....my worst nightmare :( Praying for that to NOT be the case!
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 9:48am
That was my fear too so I definitely understand. The image of the baby with no heartbeat really haunted me. But after Wednesday you will have a new image to focus on. Try to stay in the present today, take one hour at a time and you will get there.
MC February 2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:59am
Good luck Mac - thinking of you xx

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 11:48am
Nerrrrvous...
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 12:19pm
Good luck! Not long to go!
MC February 2014

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 5:04pm
Any news Mac? Thinking of you xxx
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 5:30pm
Aww seaview thank you- you girls are the best. Well scan is done and great news all around! Bub was moving and kicking and waving. She said the nuchal fold was very thin and nasal bone developed and that I couldn't have asked for a better scan. Measuring bang on 11w3d. Such a relief - I cried of course. Feeling very nervous about telling people as I know ill be nervous throughout...but the only way is forward & all is looking great - long may that continue!
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 5:31pm
Hooray! So stoked. 
MC February 2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 5:54pm
Mac that is great news!!! Soooooo happy for you! Xxx

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 6:41pm
Thanks ladies :) xx
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2014 at 6:03pm
Mac and seaview I hope you're both well! Or not suffering tooooo much morning sickness! Been wondering how you were anyway.

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2014 at 6:08pm
Hey Talz...I'm doing good thanks. Had some pain in my lower abdomen today but its at the sides so think (and hope) it's round ligament pain. Saw naturopath yesterday and was having a rough day - explained how anxiety is eating me up and reluctant to be excited. She struck a deal with me - if in two more weeks I'm still not allowing used to be excited ill see her colleague who looks at relaxation techniques etc. :) Feeling more positive today though :)
How you Talz? I see in TWW that temps are looking good for you?? Hoping like crazy this month is your month!!
How are you other ladies going? Cridic, Seaview...
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2014 at 6:28pm
Hey guys im doing ok havr had a bit more brown spotting last two days which of course makes me crazy. Having similar sounding pains to you mac but they move about and mostly at side so I guess they are all good. Still hanging out for my twelve week scan! Have you told many people Mac?
Talz, fingers crossed for you this month.
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2014 at 6:33pm
Argh stupid spotting...try to remember you've had it before & bub is still going strong so all good :) Sooooo much easier said than done reading back. I'm thinking ya...when's your 12wk scan booked for?
We had ours on Wed and was amazing so told my partners family that night (they live in Ireland), and held out to tell my parents in person last night. Ill tell my brother next time I see him but as for everyone else we'll wait until 14wks.
How bout you?
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2014 at 10:20pm
Its on the 25th Mac, so a wee way to wait yet. 
MC February 2014

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2014 at 7:48am
Seaview - just to let you know I had brown spotting at 6 weeks, 12 weeks, and 15 weeks when I was pregnant with my son. I was told it was quite normal, as the uterus enlarging and the cervix changing can clear out some old blood that was trapped up there with the implanting :) As long as it's brown, try not to worry!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 36>