FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 36>
Author
cridic1975 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cridic1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 5:15pm
Hi Mac and ladies. Sorry I haven't been around. I'm in a couple groups on FB, so have been more in there than in the oh baby forums.

I'm 15 weeks and everything's good. 12 week scan went well (and was measuring ahead of dates). Combined screening put me at an increased risk for having a baby with DS, but expected that anyway because of my age (baby is due 1 week before my 40th). In fact my combined screening made my result better than just based on my age alone. We're not going to get any further screening/tests done. MW will put notes on my 20 week scan referral for the radiologist to look for 'markers' .. and will just see what happens with that. Everything in my 12 week scan was perfect, so am not stressing about it. What will be will be.

I hope everyone else is well. I won't be in here much (if at all) ... I'm passed the scary stage now, so am happily watching my belly expand and planning baby stuff. :-) x
Me: 39
DH: 40
MMC: 11/13 (7 weeks)
Chem Preg: 04/14
3rd BFP - 15/5/14
EDD: 25/1/15
Sponsored Links

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 5:37pm
Hey Cridic wonderful to hear! Are you in the due in Jan fb group?
cridic1975 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cridic1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 7:35pm
I am in one (I kind of get the feeling there are a few) .. but the one that I'm in filled up, so not sure if you got into the same one or not?
Me: 39
DH: 40
MMC: 11/13 (7 weeks)
Chem Preg: 04/14
3rd BFP - 15/5/14
EDD: 25/1/15
TJA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 2:37pm
15 weeks tomorrow :) Finally decided to try get into a due in group which will be nice. 12 week scan went well (husband and Mum came with which was really nice) and combined screening all good. Hope everyone is doing ok :)
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 6:00pm
Yay TJA, you are about half a week ahead of me. I have also just bit the bullet and joined a due in group. It's fun to be feeling more like a 'normal' pregnant lady! My scan had freaked me out because of a high normal nuchal fold but screening results over all were low risk so I am making a big effort to think positive and just assume the best from here on out.
MC February 2014

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:28pm
Hey all,

How are we all doing? I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat tomorrow for the first time. Anatomy scan a week away. Still having occasional bouts of spotting/bleeding which are always stressful.

I know there are some new ladies that could join this group! No pressure, you know who you are!!! Hoping everyone is doing well.
MC February 2014

Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 8:34pm
Hi all, we are doing our first HPT test in 16 mths tomorrow or Sunday. Blood test is booked for Tuesday but I'd rather get a heads up in advance. Wish us luck!!

Oct 11 & Mar 12
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 9:34pm
Hey Seaview!! Exciting its nearly your anatomy scan!!! Had ours last week and all looked great ad we are having a wee boy :) Think I had started to feel flutters but nothing past few days - went to naturopath today who use doppler and the wee mans heartbeat was there nice and strong :) Such great reassurance to hear that, my midwife has been listening every time I see her. I see her next on thurs evening before we fly to Spain for 2wks R&R!!! :)
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 9:54am
Yes I can finally say I'm in here now! And long may I stay! Still got to get to 12 weeks to the safer zone, but just hanging tight in meantime. I've had weekly hcgs to check they're rising and hopefully get a 7 wk scan next week!

Hoping for good news pepi-babe! Best of luck to you!

Cool a boy Mac! They're such fun! I'm hoping to find out this time provided I make it to 20 weeks!

That spotting must freak you put Seaview, but the further along you get just be more encouraging that you'll be just one of those that spot through preg!

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 12:41pm
Yay Talz! More than halfway to that 12 weeks. Jealous of Spain Mac, whereabouts are you going? I've been to Barcelona and Galicia years ago, was great.

Saw midwife today, heard hb for first time. Really happy still get anxious about these things. Midwife has actually referred me to the hospital for spotting, just to check it out.
MC February 2014

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 12:45pm
Good luck Pepi!
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 5:56pm
Awesome seaview that reassurance is a life saver, completely understand sill getting nervous, I'm the same.
Going to Marbella in the south of Spain, have been to Barcelona twice, Valencia, Madrid and San Sebastián - Spain is one of my fav countries so can't wait :)
Talz sooooo happy for you you must be thrilled (but still really nervous). When is your first scan? How far are you now?
Good luck pepi!
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 6:00pm
Sea view are you going to find out gender? Is this your first? Any preference?
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 7:33am
Yeah I will hopefully find out gender. No preference at all, originally I wanted a girl but as time has gone on I genuinely don't mind. Just want to know!
MC February 2014

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 7:33am
Oh and yes it's my first.
MC February 2014

Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 8:03am
Thanks everyone for your wishes - keep the good luck coming please!

No exciting news for us yet. Looks like we'll just have to wait for the blood test on Tuesday. I'm still feeling sick as so hope that if it's my progesterone still in hyperdrive then hopefully the HCG will follow.

I saw someone say in a blog that they think a particularly stark shade of white paint should be called 'HPT white'. So true!

I'm hoping the lack of a second line is because I bought the cheapest tests at supermarket - a 3 pack of First Response - which are the paper stick ones. I'm on CD 12 post IUI today.

Oct 11 & Mar 12
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 7:51pm
Hi ladies (Mac, seaview, pepi and anyone else lurking)!
I'm good thanks Mac, I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and booked for my first scan about midday. So excited but nervous. I think I'm more worried about the 9-12 week scan as I know my angel made it to 8 weeks last time, so yeah.
Super stoked you got your BFP pepi!! Long may it stick around for the next 8 months! Have everything crossed for you. Seaview how us the spotting now?

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 6:30am
Good luck for scan Talz!

No spotting for a fortnight for me, still waiting to hear when my hospital appointment is but at least that means they don't think I need to urgently come in. Anatomy scan tomorrow.

Feeling quite sad today, it's the due date for my first baby. I know I'm lucky to be pregnant again but I am feeling pretty blue. Feeling like no one remembers except me.
MC February 2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 7:07am
Awwwww hugs seaview. It's such a day of remberence still. I was much the same. Last month I only got my BFP the day before my EDD.
Yay for no spotting for a while!

Will update you after my scan today.

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2014 at 4:41pm
Had anatomy scan this afternoon. Expecting a boy! 

Scan was all good, they didn't get great shots of heart and profile due to baby position so going back in two weeks but tech wasn't worried.
MC February 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 36>