FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 36>
Author
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:11pm
How's everyone getting on?

I am still ticking along well. Almost 11 weeks now so starting to feel a lot more confident!!! My NT scan is in 7 days time (Friday next week). Really looking forward to getting some lovely pictures of baby. So far all my scans have been in my obs office so the quality isn't as good. Less detail etc.
Feeling a lot better the last 10 days although still definitely NOT my usual self! But I've been managing to do some things during the day and even doing some exercise again. My bloating has settled a bit so I'm not looking as pregnant but I'm still 'fatter' than usual!

Went to see a close friend today and she gave me all her maternity clothes. Tried some on and about half of them fit. Shes a bit smaller through the bum and thighs. But it feels good that I'm looking towards the next phase of my pregnancy!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sponsored Links

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:18pm
Yay NZVeg great progress!

I went for my 20wk scan yesterday at 19wks. All is good. Was a bit of concern to start with regarding the cord placement into the placenta. She measured it as 1.9cm initially and 'safe zone' is >2cm. But when she went back later to check again it was at 2.4cm. So she said likely had a contraction. So did not know they started that early!!! Anyway was a relief and baby measuring bang on etc. oh and it's a boy!! So #2 boy for us!

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:26pm
Oh good news all round! NZveg bet you're counting down for next Friday :) Let us know! Great news about your scan Talz!!! So happy for you...a boy yay! Just like us...NZveg does that mean yours is a wee girl ;-) x
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:44pm
Haha DH would like a girl.... And so would I. I feel like it's a girl. I know it's early but right from the start I've said girl. We shall see!
Yay for 20w scan going well Talz!!! And yay for finding out the gender.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 9:11pm
Funny thing is I thought this was a girl all along, even the old wives tales said girl (sweet foods, baking soda test no reaction, sleeping on right etc) but nope! Never mind, I should be greatful to be able to use all the cute outfits I brought my son! :)

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2014 at 7:48pm
Haha Talz - good to know my intuition might be wrong. While I would like a girl I will be just as happy with a boy!!!
I am hoping not to find out until delivery but DH wants to find out at the scan. Currently we are discussing this :).

How are you doing NZmadebaby?

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 7:16pm
Wow NZ Vggie, 11 weeks already! Feels like it's flying, probably not for you though.

Congrats Talz, two little boys will be nice.
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 11:20pm
Thanks Seaview! You're right.... Definitely hasn't flown by but now I'm starting to relax more time is going a bit faster!!! Only 5 days til my 12w scan!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 8:30am
Hey ladies, do you mind if i join you in here? Super excited to get a BFP last week but then mistakenly asked for HCG at the Dr and it came back at 32 = STRESS. I know one on its own doesn't mean much, but heck its low :-( was supposed to get another one done today but after talking to my partner (who thinks i'm crazy for stressing myself out) i've decided to flag it! Though i did buy some more HPT, did one on Sat and will do another tomorrow to compare.   I remember my numbers in Feb were low / only just doubled in 3 days, so i should have learnt!
Have dating scan booked on the 23rd so I'll just have to wait and hope till then!
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 9:17am
Of course your welcome to come in here!!!!
I was going to invite you over!!!

Yay for a dating scan. Probably feels like forever but I hope time flies for you!!! This part feels like forever I'm sure!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 6:56pm
Welcome Sara! Hope you are here to stay.
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 7:58pm
How is it all going for you seaview... I'm on my computer for a change and I see you're almost 32 weeks!!!! wow

I had my 12w DS screening bloods today!! Another milestone, never got this far before!

I have started letting myself look up baby stuff and am doing heaps of research on what pram/bassinet/cot etc I want. It's sooo much fun!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 9:40pm
Yay congrats Sara! I hope you're here for the long haul too xx

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 6:17am
Aww that is so nice you are getting to do some of that fun stuff now NZVeg. I am goin well, I have really enjoyed the last ten weeks or so of pregnancy especially feeling movement. Up until the anatomy scan I was is anxious and so sick I didn't really enjoy it so I am feeling very positive now. Probably got a few more weeks before I feel really uncomfortable but only one more week of work so should be all good.
MC February 2014

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 8:54am
I don't have much hope now, tiny bit of brown yesterday and just now red after (a poo tmi) a trip to the loo
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 4:11pm
Awwww Sara! I'm sorry you are having the stress of spotting.
Did you have any when you were pregnant with George?

And as for if its bad or not lots of ladies in here had spotting. I think it was you Seaview? That spotted for like 20w didn't you? So don't lose hope completely although I do truly understand how hard that is!!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 4:21pm
Still spotting today NZVeggie! Sara I've sent you a pm, but I had red after using he bathroom too several times. Keep an eye on it but don't stress too much at this stage if you can. I cried at the lab waiting for my HCG when I had spotting early on, was so stressful.
MC February 2014

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 6:15pm
Thanks ladies, feeling a bit better now! It was just the one wipe of red then went to brown. I'm just going to skip doing #2s for a few weeks I reckon!!

I had Bootcamp on Sunday night, wonder if that did anything?

And no stresses with George till 20wks, too busy vomiting haha! I did have my first morning vomit today though so that's promising :-)
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 7:02pm
We are crazy women who look forward to vomiting!
My nausea has mostly settled but man I'm getting heart burn today. Maybe that's my new 'thing'

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 10:08pm
Sounds just like me Sara, sensitive cervix. Anything irritates it, hard day at work, constipation etc.

Ugh I've just started getting heartburn, never really experienced it before, it's yuck!
MC February 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 36>