FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedClomd Pill Poppers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 25>
Author
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:56pm
thanks windy

Ohhh that is a bummer! Gosh how come the female body can be so hard sometimes! At least there is another plan of attack they are so good at FA, they always make you feel good somehow even though things are tough!

Im ok thank you, Still on my 2WW I ordered some early preg tests off ebay and an Australian site which arrived yesturday I couldnt help myself and I tested and got a BFN haha I new that would happen. I need to wait... but its so hard. Have to call FA on Thursday and they will do blood test on Friday...
PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?
Sponsored Links

Windy123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:46pm
Fingers crossed for you brownie that your bloods on fri show a BFP!
Heard back from FA on what they want to do next after my last clomid round, looks like they want to up the dose to 100mg and also start me on metformin which apparently is not so pleasant on the gut. Have read it can help clear up the skin though - that would be a huge bonus as i'm sooo over the acne

How is everyone else going?
TTC since July '12
PCOS
50mg Clomid Jan '13
75mg Clomid Feb '13
100mg Clomid Apr '13 + Metformin
Me 30 DH 31
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:11pm
Sooooooo... This morning I took test and there were two lines on it! The second was faint but you could definately see there were two. Having my blood test tomorrow. FX that Its positive! :) xx
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
Windy123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:39pm
Oh my goodness - so exciting! yay!
FX for your blood test tmrw
TTC since July '12
PCOS
50mg Clomid Jan '13
75mg Clomid Feb '13
100mg Clomid Apr '13 + Metformin
Me 30 DH 31
Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:18pm
FX Brownie, hope it is a BFP for you

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:03pm
Yah Brownie my fx for you

brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:51pm
Thanks Ladies,

Wee Update....

Had my blood test today which showed up as a low positive. They said it could be because its still early or implantation may have been later.
Have to repeat my bloods on Monday. FX that my levels rise I am so nervous now. Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:07pm
AWESOME NEWS BROWNIE!! Do you know what your level was? Mine was pretty low too - FX for a nice rise on Monday
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:06pm
Monkeys, No they didnt say..... What was yours when you found out? And how many weeks were you?
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:21pm
Brownie - SO EXCITING hope it is is a very clear BFP for you on Monday

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:53am
I got a BFP!!!!!!! ( yes I'm yelling, sorry for your ears). I couldn't believe it and DH and I were crying when we looked at it. I actually thought it was negative as I could only see one line but the next time I looked it was very clear, 2 lines!!

I LOVE YOU CLOMID! You made me ovulate.

I'll ring FA and say ill go for a blood test first thing. I want this confirmed with a blood test. According to FF ill be due on the 5th December.

Good luck for those testing soon.

brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:28am

Blondie that is wonderful news... Congrats It does make it feel more real when you get bloods to confirm.
Im so happy for you! Big hugs coming your way xxxx

Im having my second HCG bloods this morning, so so so hoping for a nice rise Im very nervous.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, especially you blondie. xxx
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:34am
My fingers are crossed for you brownie

monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:09am
Congras Blondie!! Awesome news.
Sorry Brownie - only just saw your message, I was 4 weeks 1 day for the first bloods and they were 60 - 4 weeks 5 days was 245, 5 weeks 2 days was 1300, and just did some this morning which will be 6 weeks 1 day and hopefully they will still be rising nicely, and will be my last lot before my scan next Friday.

Are you ladies doing the early pregnancy monitoring through FA? We decided not too, I have a midwife who is fantastic, and is doing all teh monitoring that FA do, (and additional bloods) without the $300 price tag.
ArielAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArielAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:08am
Congratulations Blondie - that is amazing news! Hopefully you can get that blood test this morning and the results this afternoon!

And brownie, I hope that your blood test goes well today and shows the HCG result climbing. Mine was 62 I think (at less than 4 weeks) but there are lots of stories of people with low levels who go on to have successful pregnancies.

Monkeys, we decided not to do the early pregnancy monitoring either because of the cost. My midwife was good though and let me do an early scan (at no cost of course) - I decided not to go for extra bloods though.
After 16 months TTC, surprise BFP July 10
DD1 Mar 11
After 9 months TTC, BFP on 4th Clomid cycle Feb 13
DD2 Oct 13
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:08am
I guess our thoughts on the monitoring after 2 MC's is that although the monitoring can be good for peace of mind, the HCG's can't actually chance the outcome.
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:24am
I think if all is good this afternoon we will do early monitoring for peace of mind Im so nervous it feels like forever waiting for FA to call.
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
ArielAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArielAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:02pm
I thought I would want to have the serial HCGs, but I HATE needles so decided that I wouldn't. I can totally understand people who want them though - it was very tempting, just not tempting enough!

I'm not sure where you are brownie, but in Wellington I think they start getting the results in from the labs around 1.30pm. I called to get some results at the end of my lunch break once and they said they had just started to come through, but then they have to be entered. By calling though, they said they'd put my name on a list so that when the results did come through they would call me right away - I think I got a call around 2.30/3pm.

It's a horrible wait though - hopefully you can keep yourself busy!
After 16 months TTC, surprise BFP July 10
DD1 Mar 11
After 9 months TTC, BFP on 4th Clomid cycle Feb 13
DD2 Oct 13
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:07pm
I am in Hamilton and got the call about 2.30 but was with a customer so couldnt take the call rang them back and left a message but they didn't ring back till 4!! So try and be availble for that first call :-)
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:12pm
Just had a call from FA saying my levels had only increased slightly and that I have to repeat another blood test.
I really thought that this was our time so Im hoping for some miricle by Wed. FA said not to rule it out just yet but I cant help but feel upset.
Has anyone else had slow rising hcg?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 25>