FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC ~ Inbetweeners & Beyond (30 & Up)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 49>
Author
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:06am
Good Morning Ladies, what's happening today - where's everyone in there cycle now?

How you doing Beta, must be almost at the end of your TWW now?

Oh Avid! We are saving for our first home atm, hopefully have something by the end of this year Are you really in love with the house you have an offer on?
Sponsored Links

Beta22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beta22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:18am
I'm at day 28 today. I normally get sore breasts from day 25 but haven't so far. I took a test yesterday and it was negative so I'm not holding out much hope. I'm just waiting for AF so I can get on with the next cycle!

Because I apparently had a miscarriage last month I guess it could take a cycle or two to get back to normal?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:46am

I normally get sore breasts before AF too. But the last two cycles after m/c I haven't. So strange.

Also my cycles were a couple of days longer, and AF heavier. Other than that I'm still OV. So hopefully you won't have much different either
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:13pm
Hi all well I've been busy charting the last few days and I'm finding it a bit confusing as I had a huge temp rise this morning what does this mean? How can I share it here for someone to help me lol

I'm feeling very positive for all you ladies, I'm the same every twinge every different feeling I'm like oohhhh , long cycles are so confusing I'm not even sure when I'm due for AF FX not for at least another year lol
avidkeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avidkeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:37pm
Hey nell and everyone! Yeah we love the house. It has a huge section (good for kids) and is very inviting. Just have to see what happens. Im away from home for the next f days. Af finished today so start ov testing soon. Exciting!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:43pm
I like your positive thinking

Do you use fertility friend? To get the link from them you go to your chart, then 'Sharing' (top right menu) and then 'View' in the drop down menu:

Then you can copy and paste your personal link from the address bar, this bit:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:46pm

Hey avid, ooooh I'd love a big section Really hope it works out for you! <3

Woohoo, are you doing opk tests this cycle?!
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:02pm
Ok here goes
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4417aa

Edited by Monkeydiva - 10 May 2013 at 9:24pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:12pm
Hmmm OK, here's my guess - you have a + opk on CD24, which would make you 10DPO. (I'm gonna disregard the dotted coverline)

On CD31 there's a dip, which is 7DPO. Then on CD34 you get a temp rise.

I can't tell without your previous temps, but it looks like the start of a triphasic pattern?

You should post your link in the charting girls thread and ask for opinions there

I sure hope it's triphasic, that'd be exciting!!!!! (Please tell me if I don't make sense!)
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:14pm
lol im going to google that word i know i dont have much data and its a bit confusing also its got all my notes on there is there a way i can hide that bit??
Thanks Nell i knew youd be the one to ask

Edited by Monkeydiva - 10 May 2013 at 9:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:18pm
My pleasure

Sure thing, if you want to hide certain bits of information you go to that same 'Sharing' drop down menu, and then 'Setup'.

On that page there's all sorts of tick boxes you can tick/un-tick and then save the settings.

You gonna do a test anytime soon?!!!
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:22pm
hmmmm well ive none in the house cos im soooo bad and i would have tested days ago with how ive been feeling but i just dont want to get my hopes up and i know everyone knows what i mean. I think i might wait till at least next weekend if AF hasnt reared her ugly head.
OMG I think im going to get addicted to this charting business lol
TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained
Rainbow baby due May 18 :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:26pm
Next weekend! Wow you've got some strong will power!

Sooooo hope AF stays away.

Haha! I <3 charting
Lovebeingamummy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:47pm
We have decided to actively start trying next month! Today I got a positive for my OPK - and it's CD19 so good to know my cycle is starting to get back on track (came off pill not long ago). Much better than last month which was CD29!!!! So shorter cycle this time around (should be about 33 days by my calculations!). I hope all is well for everyone out there! Kind of glad we have decided to begin next month - I have a rotten head cold and don't really feel like too much 'action' right now!!! ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:32pm
Oh wow that's a huge improvement on your cycle

Urgh head colds are not nice at all, hope you get better soon and then YAY bring on your next cycle!
avidkeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avidkeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:27am
Hey Nell and everyone. Yep im doing OPK this month! very excited! CD 8 today so I think Ill wait till CD10 before starting. I got 40 strips for $20 so am not worried about waisting them, Figured if I use 10 max per cycle that gives me 4 cycles. FX it doesnt take that long!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 10:51am
Hey Avid You'll prolly work out about what day to start testing this cycle anyways, so the next ones you won't need as many. But I'm the same, not too fussed about using them up!

I'm CD11 today, we are so close!

PS you should link your chart in your signature so I don't have to go back and find it in the other threads when I want a looky /I'm lazy
Beta22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beta22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:07pm
Hi everyone!

Exciting to hear you're all getting close to the key O dates! How many times a day do you all test?

AFM I'm on CD30 today and feeling exhausted and cranky but that's about it. My DH wants me to test again but I'm scared of the disappointment that could come with it. I don't have any tests but may get some tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive.
Beta22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beta22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:08pm
Actually just realised I'm CD31!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:38pm
Hey Beta I test once a day after work (5PM). Thinking when I get my positive I'll also test the next morning at 11AM though. Just so I can pinpoint if it was the start or end of the surge.

CD31, nice! You tested on CD27? Do you know what day you OV?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 49>