FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC ~ Inbetweeners & Beyond (30 & Up)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 49>
Author
Beta22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beta22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:25pm
Good idea re testing twice. Do you hold on for ages and stop drinking beforehand too?

I think it was around day 15 but I'm not sure. The OPK lines were getting lighter so I have up. I do think my cycle is out because of the miscarriage so I'm not holding much hope.
Sponsored Links

PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:12pm
Hi ladies, I might join in here. I'm 32 and 2/3rds (wow, thats a childish thing to say). We've been sort of trying for 2 years, and actually trying since January. No luck yet. Having a bad day - I've been feeling really nauseous all afternoon, which passes when I eat something and then comes back soon after, its been really frustrating and distracting me from work while I'm trying to finish a report.

Nice to "meet" you ladies

Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:30pm
I normally have a water bottle with me all day that I sip on Beta, but about 2 to 1.5 hours before I want to do a OPK I stop drinking and hold on cycles do funny things after m/c, I'm sure your body will work it out though

Hi Porter, welcome to our thread TTC is a very frustrating journey for some >.< I wish you all the best for the future. Do you know why you've been feeling nauseous? Sounds like a pregnancy symptom?
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:36pm
Omg im feeling so bad today, woke up with such bad nausea im cranky as poor DH has just gone to work and i gave him a hard time all morning! I tried having a green tea but it kinda made me want to gag! sorry if its TMI but i need to whinge to someone lol, ff says my test day is 23rd that seems ages away but i guess its right???
Anyone have any ideas of what i might be able to do to help the yukkyness go away without going to buy anything??
TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained
Rainbow baby due May 18 :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:13pm
Awww you poor thing monkey >.<

Have you got any gingernut biscuits, or ginger tea, or peppermint tea? Or anything with ginger/peppermint is good for nausea

FF thinks you OV CD28, but your OPK says otherwise..... I'd test tomorrow morning if I were you - as by my calculations you'll be 14DPO tomorrow
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:28pm
Thanks Nell I was thinking I'd wait till at least the weekend as AF is due tomorrow so I figured if she didn't show up (Fx) I do it then and I'd like to do when DH is home.
I'm so craving ginger beer and ginger ale so I might get me some I've peppermint tea here too so will try that and it's good for bloating too so that might help since I feel like the size of a small house lol
TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:42pm
oooook, but I can't wait to see the result!

Hope the peppermint tea makes you feel better too
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:36pm
hee hee i no Nell but i so dont wanna get my hopes up. Do you think my chart looks promising?

My Ovulation Chart
TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:56pm
Yeah I know >.< But, yes I do think your chart looks promising

Do you normally get AF symptoms before she arrives? If you do, have you had any yet?
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:28pm
Yep I do, usually a bit of cramping and sore boobs but its usually a couple of days before, I've got like a continuous cramping and sore boobs since last week so I don't know??

Ginger beer is going down a treat lol
TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:32pm
Still good signs all fingers and toes crossed for you!

Oh yummy, glad something is helping!
epictraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:35pm
Wow monkeydiva, that looks good to me!

Angel babies April 2013, Nov 2013

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:55pm
Thanks ladies

TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Nellennium Nellennium wrote:

Hi Porter, welcome to our thread TTC is a very frustrating journey for some >.< I wish you all the best for the future. Do you know why you've been feeling nauseous? Sounds like a pregnancy symptom?

Thanks Nellennium. I had a big run on Sunday (training for a half marathon at the end of June) and my trainer thinks I might not have eaten enough afterwards. I was still feeling off this morning, but it went away after my weights session and breakfast, but it seems to have come back later this afternoon. I wondered if it might be BUT I don't have any other symptoms (sore boobs, implantation bleeding, tiredness) so I doubt it. Plus, everything I've read says "you just know"...and I don't.

At the moment I'm tracking everything via fertility friend, but I'm not taking my temperature yet, we're kind of just winging it. I'm not able to easily do it before I get out of bed, and DF is a little bit funny about it being too clinical (he doesn't think we should be worrying yet!).

Hope you've all had a good day. I had a late one at work so only just recently home. Had a bit of a cry around 5pm (complete overreaction to something someone said) so DF is making me cheese on toast. Ooh yeah, the ultimate comfort food!

Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 7:54pm
Hi porter, good on you wow running is hard work but good on ya! It sounds a little like you've a few more symptoms then you realise maybe?

Good luck Hun
TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:01pm
Hi Monkeydiva - thanks. I love running, its my favourite way to exercise and destress. The longest race I've done is a half, but I have done some longer runs in recent years. I've been trying to get my body in shape so that I can be at optimum health, so I'm pretty happy with my fitness. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but also I'm convinced its just nothing. AF isn't due till Tuesday, so its going to be a long week waiting! Good luck to you too, hope all signs are positive for you!

Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:11pm
Thanks waiting is def the hardest part aye but the ladies on here are a hugeeeee support and don't seem to mind if we have silly questions lol and we are all going through it at some stage aye.
How far have you got to go till your at your goal of optimum health?
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:25pm
Oh I'm pretty much there. I wanted to get down to 54kg, but I'm on 58 so it's not too bad (I'm only 5'2"). I just have one pair of shorts I can't do up comfortably, but if I stop eating so much chocolate it might be okay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:19am
Wow, running Porter! Good on you. You sound like a very fit and healthy human Can we see your FF chart? /just being nosy!
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:16am
heya yeah ill figure out how to link to it tonight. I see there were some good instructions somewhere. It's a bit hard to do from my phone and I'm not pulling it up at work. Very NSFW.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 49>