FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny other mums new to Christchurch?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fatcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any other mums new to Christchurch?
    Posted: 10 June 2013 at 3:55pm
Hi, I'm a mum to a one year old boy and have recently returned to NZ after living in the UK for the last few years. I'm new to Christchurch and wonder if there are any other mums and bubs around that are interested in meeting up for coffees, walks etc, just general hanging out and going on the odd adventure to some of the cool places in and around the city.

If you're interested please drop me a message.
Sponsored Links

cantygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 9:50am
Hi fatcat. You could join the Facebook page called The Under 5s CHCH Collective. Lots of fun ideas on there for in Christchurch.
Fatcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:06am
Thanks for the suggestion, I've already joined that page and have found some great things to do with my son. I'm just getting a bit bored of not having any friends to do these things with! I'd also like to get my son some little friends to interact with. I like going to coffee/play groups sometimes but don't really want to do that every week, I want to meet people that are keen to get outside and do stuff, get some fresh air and exercise etc with our little ones.

With so many people moving here for the rebuild surely I can't be the only person in this situation?
cantygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:16am
Hi fatcat, maybe joining a music group or playcentre would help you meet some people and then you could meet them for play dates outside of the activity?
 Post Reply Post Reply