FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 593>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 3:14pm
Whoop for rhe bd nzvegie!!! Go hard lol.

Thanks for the info re hcg. Makes sense that it'd do that. Getting impatient to get this shiz on the roll again lol,
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 4:03pm
So ec is Monday morning! dh birthday. Same drugs tonight, blood test in morning and normal drugs plus trigger tomorrow night then drug free Sunday!
My e2 has risen to 5143
Next week will be nerve wrecking but I am off for the week

Go NZveggie!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 5:46pm
Yaye Icecream, exciting for EC!!!! Enjoy your drug free day!

NZ Veg whoop whoop!!! And at CD36 I'd be happy with AF rather than OV! So I'm with you on the wait for AF BC, so we can bloody get going!!

Have a lovely Friday friends
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 7:31pm
Hi everyone,

Well after the longest time - I'm back! Hope I'm not jumping the gun by posting on here as we've just been so freaking jinxed. But I'm feeling positive that things might just work out this time.

We hopefully will be starting our first ever IUI (unmedicated) in August.

After 2 MCs then 7 months of trying with no success (while my wife's brother was in the country as he's our donor. Don't worry I'm a girl too and he was donating for me not her lol!!), we are finally getting another turn.

This year has been hideous with a good friend agreeing to be our donor then pulling out just before tests started us to some medical issues, waited 2 months, found another donor who is my wife's distant cousin and seemed so perfect. Paid all the donor fees, did the counselling, waited the 3mths of quarantine that the clinic requires...to have him get back together with an ex who made him pull out the week before we were due to start. Cue the former donor friend to be horrified at the way we were let down and decide to step back up. We want through 3mths of waiting with him, to have him pull out at the last minute as well :-(

Finally we've decided no more known donors and we have found a rare Maori clinic recruited donor (I'm Maori so if we can't have a Caribbean donor like my wife is then this is the next best option for us.)

But as the universe is cruel to us, we had to wait an entire month for him to decide to I've consent for us to use his donation!

We got the green light on Wednesday, went down and viewed his profile, he seems perfect so we signed consent and start this upcoming cycle. HOPEFULLY!! You can probably imagine why I'm a little nervous!

Sorry for the epic and hi to all who are still here since last I was active - storm, nzvegie, ice cream to name the few I saw so far.

Pepibebe xx

Oct 11 & Mar 12
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 8:13pm
Pepebebe - good to see you bak here. I often think of you and wonder how you're doing!!! Sadly my journey hasn't been easy since you left but hoping I graduate soon!
And yay icecream!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:38pm
Pepi!!!!! Welcome back!!! Although it would be nice if it was a hello in a due group hehe but welcome back all the same. I'm so sorry to hear of all your donor struggles! Sheez! We say it a lot here -- this journey is not an easy one. I hope this is it for you and your DW this time.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 11:15pm
Hi Pepi - welcome back and sorry you are back and someone of us are still here!
Glad you now have plans in place, hope it all works quickly for you
Late night tonight as we had a movie date night
Happy weekend ladies

Edited by Icecream - 01 August 2014 at 11:16pm
epictraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 12:31am
Pepi!! Hugest hugs to you my girl, I think of you often and wish you and your DW all the luck in the world! Obviously wish none of us were here to see each other but so glad tohear how you're going at the same time! xx

Angel babies April 2013, Nov 2013

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 5:51am
Clomid hot flashes in 35 degrees = not fun.
ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 5:52am
And hello to you Pepi-Bebe! Sounds as though you and your wife have had a rough journey thus far! I hope your IUI works out in the best possible way!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 8:47am
Hi girls.
Pepi great to see you back. Always wonder what you're up to.

Struggling to keep up with what's happening for everyone since it's been super busy in here!!!
Just know I'm thinking of you all.
Tad confused as to what body is up to. Started spotting again last night seemingly like AF would do (crampy etc)but not sure really as hasn't really come to much this morning. So I've decided just to get on with life and not think about it lol.
Have a great day. I'm off to netball and it appears to be raining quite heavily ☔️
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 8:52am
Bc.. After each of my mc's, when my hcg was in the 30's, I got cramps, spotting, then a super light af. I've put it down to my hormones dropping and my body thinking it was time to shed, without ovulation. Then the next cycle was "normal". Hope that helps.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Nik26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nik26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 10:45am
Hi ladies, so egg collection went well on Thursday, got 5 eggs all of which have fertilised! Not sure what grades, was really surprised when the embryologist called I just didn't ask. Transfer is tomorrow at 9.45am. Was a bit sick yesterday, collapsed & passed out twice & have have bad diarrhoea!! Possibly the drugs causing it. Good luck for Monday ice cream, you will be well looked after they were fantastic, no pain felt during the procedure! Hope everyone else is doing well xo
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 1:03pm
Nik good to hear from you, take it easy today and tomorrow after et. 5 fertilised is a great result!
I am feeling heavy in the middle for lack of another way to describe it. Time for a nap I think
Hope netball was great bc, shame your body is not too sure what it is doing, as a.girl said next cycle should be normal
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 1:55pm
Hi everyone, yes it's great for me to be back and sad to see all of you who I knew so well last time around. Thanks for the hello shimma too.
See ya'll round. Xx

Oct 11 & Mar 12
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 2:39pm
BC - I have found that the first cycle after m/c is always very confusing but tends to get back to normal after that. So just have to get through this first one!!!
Nik - That's fantastic to get 5/5 fertilised!
Icecream - Hope you get a great number of eggs and that they all fertilise come monday!
Pepi-bebe - Sad that we have to all meet in here but lovely to have you back. I wish you all the best for your IUI!!!! When will it be? I see on your ticker that you were counting down to August... and it's here!!!
Storm - Well I shall hope for your sake that either way the cycle makes itself clear soon! Either ov or AF so you can move on to next cycle!!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 2:57pm
Nik look after yourself hun doesn't sound too good whet you're dealing with.
Thanks Agirl and nzvegie. Sounds like what's happening to me so I'll take it as a good thing and carry on. Monday is 4wks since d&c so pretty happy things are trying to get back on track.
Icecream when I got to ec I couldn't stand up due to being so full of bloat and eggs. Good luck hun hope it's bearable over the next couple days.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
trinab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 4:31pm
Afternoon all, hope everyone had a good week.

Hi Pepi - wow, what a journey! You must be excited but understandably nervous to finally be at this point, all fingers and toes crossed for you.

Icecream, how are you going? Yay for a drug free day tomorrow and ec on Monday, sending happy thoughts your way.

Oh no Shimma, 35 degrees is bad enough on it's own let alone the hot flushes, hope they settle down soon.

Oh Nik that is great news re: embies but terrible about how you've been feeling! Hope you've had your feet up and are feeling a bit better, happy thoughts your way for Monday too.

I'm CD12 today and still jabbing away with just my Puregon. Bloods on Friday showed e2 now rising (yay) but nurse said it was at 250 which, according to good ol' Dr Google, is still really low for CD12? More bloods and another scan on Monday though so guess I'll find out then. Wondering if you ladies know whether or not it's ok/normal to still be bleeding at this point? If it was normal AF it would be normal for me to bleed for a couple of weeks, easy, but just not sure now. I'll definitely ask on Monday but as usual I'm just being a bit impatient.

Enjoy the weekend ladies xx
TTC since Dec 06
Me 31 - PCOS treating with Metformin
DH 39 - MFI
IVF/ICSI #1 (Private) - Aug 14 - BFN, no frosties
IVF/ICSI #2 (Private) - March 15 - 2 collected, 1 fertilised, 2day transfer 17/05.
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 9:06pm
Trinab - definitely ask about that
Trigger done, drug free Sunday and big day Monday
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 9:46pm
No idea sorry trina. I think my AF was shorter with injections but can't really remember.
Yay ice cream exciting!
Been doing the 'math' on cycles and when an ivf might potentially work in with school things eg holidays and it's looking like end of this term might work so pleased about that.

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 593>