FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 593>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 3:19pm
Awwwwww HT I'm so sorry :( My heart hurts with you too.

agirl - hang in there hun. It's all out of your control so just be open to whatever is going to happen (lol rich words coming from me since I'm not in the thick of it - am sure once I am I will sing a different song).

Storm - I never noticed anything until two or so days before collection then by collection day could hardly stand up straight!.

Hey to all I've missed. It's so busy in here I pop in as much as I can but forget who's doing what!

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 5:08pm
A little bit random - I'm currently doing an assignment on superstitious behaviours (related to gambling), i reckon I should be studying superstitious behaviours of ppl TTC! I know I do funny little things like getting blood tests from a certain arm thinking its more lucky than the other lol
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 7:17pm
Oh storm, I'll let you know in a couple of days if I feel anything ;) (just started stims tonight)..,, but realistically I don't think the way we feel is necessarily a reflection of how well we're responding to the drugs...just gotta wait til the scans really :/
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 8:15pm
Storm, I didn't feel much with 300 of puregon. Maybe around the 7th night I felt a tiny bit of cramping that became more evident over the next few days.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 8:26pm
Hugs HT I really hope your time comes soon.
A girl hope those little embies are indeed little miracles for you
Hope everyone else is doing well

Well I got a bfp a few days ago have had 2 hcg tests now ties was 29 and today was 56 so more testing yet. Am on strict monitoring as of ectopic 3 months ago. I don't feel very hopeful and am sh*t scared to say the least
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
*Beaker* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Beaker* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 9:42pm
Big Big hugs HT, I'm sorry x

Kumeroa, I have my fingers crossed so tight for you xx
After nearly 3 years TTC, surprise BFP expecting #1 February 16!
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:24pm
Kumeroa that is wonderful news, I am so happy for you :-) Congratulations, may your pregnancy be hassle free and may you glow throughout xx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 12:48am
Aww HT I'm so sorry! I really wanted it to be your turn. As always I admire your positivity and resilience.

A.girl - everything crossed for those embies!!

Kiwigirl your baby brain stories cracked me up big time.

Hugs to everyone else, so many of you have exciting things going on.

I got exciting news today - we are going to be up for public IVF in November - OMG that's going to come around so quick!!
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 9:02am
HT big hugs hun! I'm so sorry it didn't work out this time. Are you and DH still planning on going for another round?

Kumeroa congrats on the BF and I too have my fingers crossed for you!

Star!! Whoo hoo!! super news! Nov will def be here before you know it!

Craftea yaye for starting stims. How did you find it? And I think that study of yours would be a hilarious insight into those TTC particularly those having been trying for so long

Thanks for all your input into what you've been feeling ladies as of last night I think I feel something is going on! I have a "heavy" sensation on my left side and towards the end of the day/night last night I really felt weighed down and was so happy to be in bed! LOL And I've been feeling a few things on and off on my right - my left has always been my dominant side, so will be interesting to see what thescan shows on Sunday first shot of Orgalutran this morning. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I couldn't face it though, so made DH do it and afterwards even he mentioned that the needle was bigger than the other one and wasn't as sharp LOL It def stung for a bit afterwards and was red. I was able to go back to bed for about 45min afterwards too, so was able to just let it pass easily without having to get ready for work straight away. (downside is I did it at 6.30am... which means I now have to wake that early every morning to do it LOL)

Have a happy Friday everyone!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 11:21am
Jabs all fine so far, Storm :) Its a bit worrying how quickly it becomes normal to give yourself injections everyday. Was starting to feel a bit bloated last night - don't remember buserilin making me bloat too much last time, but different is fine.
Yeah it would be a funny study to do.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 11:43am
Craftea, I have felt a bit bloated since probably my 2nd shot

I feel a bit "spacey' today LOL very slightly headachey and just "odd" lol    and of course I'm jumping to it being the orgalutran... perhaps a mix of the hormones??
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 11:49am
yeah i reckon the cocktail of hormones can make you feel all kinds of weird. I've been very clumsy today, i'm often clumsy the day before or the first day of AF so of course i've put it down to the hormones lol (i'm probably just clumsy!)
oh that heavy feeling you talk about - I remember that from my other cycles too. I think thats partly why in my first IVF cycle I stopped doing all exercise (bad move for my head and my weight! this time i'm trying to keep up some). Almost feels like you need to carry your tummy.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 12:36pm
I'm glad the jabs haven't been that bad storm and craftea :-)

Embie update... 1 of the 2 slow pokes fertilized but is of course behind the others by a day. 3 of the 5 are still kicken but are quite fragmented and not expected to make it. But 2 looked great with no fragmentation at all.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 1:30pm
A.girl two good quality ones sounds good. Phrase that you will get sick off is "it only takes one" it's true but it's reassuring knowing there are some in the freezer! Thinking of you and hoping for a good result
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 1:38pm
*hugs* a.girl - I know they're not the numbers you were after. Both my good day 3 embies made it to the freezer on day 5, so hoping both yours do as well!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 2:43pm
Really sorry to read your news HT.
a.girl - 2 great ones plus a slow poke sounds good to me! FX
Congrats kumeroa, hope your numbers keep rising
Storm and CrafteaChic - I haven't been feeling bloated, but my left side has been feeling tight for the past couple of days - like it needs a good stretch. But I doubt there are any good yoga stretches for ovaries! I've also been headache-y and spacey since after my first injection which has usually passed by mid-morning. Unfortunately the spaciness has stuck around today and I'm struggling to focus on anything at work (which is why I'm sneakily on here now). So I'm expecting to have some examples of vagueness to rival kiwigirl's soon
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 7:45pm
hi a.girl big hugs honey. I hope both of those super star embies with no fragmentation sail through the tests. Don't give up hope, miracles occur every day babe. Maybe the others are fragmented because of the translocation.  FA was telling me today that they have just started genetic testing on september 1st and it costs $3100 and is done in Christchurch instead of being sent to the states. She also said that any eggs that come out of the another side of testings have a 65% chance of getting to a live birth as the genetic abnormalities have been screened out so this greatly lessens the likelihood of miscarriage.  I hope that is somewhat heartening xxx

Thanks for all your lovely support and messages everyone. They are much appreciated. I think we will go ahead with another cycle provided bank will release the money and all the other stuff lines up. I most likely need to go hard core on exercising and eating to ensure I'm back at a better weight. meh!

Love hearing all your news. Great your IVF letter came through Star.
Thrilled to hear about how you are finding injections Storm and Craftea and Roubaix. Grow eggies grow xxx

Have a lovely weekend everyone. I run a little facebook group that helps put together meals for people in our community that are in need. My four year old son and I have been busy cooking up extra dinners so a family of five (four kids and Dad) who has just lost their Mum  have some support. It helps me to be able to express some of the love and yearning I hold in my heart for a complete family. xxx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 7:20pm
That's such a lovely thing to do HT. you will definitely be helping some ppl breathe a little easier xo
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 8:48pm
Hi ladies!

Super quiet in here this weekend, hope you have all been having a nice weekend

Day 8 scan for me this morning. Sooooo early for a Sunday LOL but there were actually quite a few people there! So far the doc says everything is looking good. I have about 4 follies on my right that are 14mm one that is 13, one that is 12 and what he said were a few smaller ones - left I have 3 at 14mm one at 13 and one at 10 with a few more smaller ones which I think he said looked about 10 but he didn't measure them,… not sure what that means, but he said they may still grow big enough yet ??? he said all was looking good as the mose dominant ones seem to be all around the same size, so guess it's all good so far another scan Tues morning then go from there. I forget… but how much do the follies generally grow in a day??

How is everyone else doing?

Roubaix, Craftea - how are your injections going? I have two lovely looking bruises on my tummy from mine LOL

A.girl how are your little embies going?

HT that's such a lovely thing you're doing! good luck with sorting out the money etc for being able to do another round for your babies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 8:53pm
That sounds like you're growing some really good follies :) I think it's a mm or 2 a day isn't it?

Jabs going ok - starting to feel bloated and achy, and I think my boobs have got bigger (bra is not fitting well!) have one good bruise at the moment, and the buserilin jabs have been stinging a bit but otherwise ok.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 593>