FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 435436437438439 593>
Author
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 8:15pm
Ah God storm sometimes life is just bull sh*t - I'm sorry sweet heart so very sorry xxx

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
Sponsored Links

Garcat199290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garcat199290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 9:00pm
I am so so sorry Storm I was really hoping it would be a positive outcome for you. Sending you a big hug xx Please don't give up as there is still hope. I am an example of this and I am 41!. I really believe that CPs are an auto immune response in which the body either doesn't implant properly or rejects the fetus. I have never had a diagnosis of an auto immune disease but I was convinced I had one and auto immune diseases have a massive connection with food intolerances and poor gut health so I have been really focusing on this as well as reducing stress. I am a nutritionist and natural health practitioner so if you ever want me to try and help you in this area then let me know. Unfortunately FA and doctors don't really know what to do with recurring CPS but this is only part of the picture so there is hope. Thinking of you storm xx
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 11:00pm
Oh Storm, that is just not fair!!! I was really hoping to log in and see some good news for you, you don't deserve this. I hope you had the whole bottle of wine and the box of chocolates. Biggest hugs
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Helen191310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen191310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 11:01am
Oh no Storm! that's devastating news and so unfair(((( hugs
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 2:00pm
Just about to leave Nelson to head to Christhchurch for scan and bloods tomorrow and they have just had a 5.7!
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 2:47pm
Go safe Kiwigirl
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 3:57pm
I don't think it's worked. I have a horrible feeling that AF is on her way and I've had a little bit of spotting. I weakened and did an hpt this afternoon. There's only a faint line if I squint and hold it up to the light. Please please let me be wrong, but I'm not hopeful :-(
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 4:09pm
Don't give up moon! It could be implantation spotting! I got it about 3 days before my period was due!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 5:51pm
*hugs* Moon - the emotional rollercoaster sucks. At least you'll get a firm answer with your blood test tomorrow - will be thinking of you!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Garcat199290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garcat199290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 6:40pm
As Anthea said it could be implantation bleeding Moonglow and it could be faint because implantation occurred later. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you x

I have a the worst valentine's day ever as I have been bleeding like a period all day and now I have lower abdominal cramps and backache :(
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 7:50pm
Oh Garcat, I am so sorry, that is just so cruel!!!! This whole journey is such an emotional rollercoaster :-( Thinking of you lots xxxooo
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 8:07pm
Aw, Garcat, I'm sorry to hear. Hang in there though. I've heard of people who have heavy bleeding and all is well. I have everything crossed for you. Do you have another blood test soon?

Moon, I think it's still a bit early and there's plenty of time for that squinter to darken!!!

Good luck kiwi! Be safe.

Edited by a.girl - 14 February 2016 at 8:29pm
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 9:40am
Garcat I'm so sorry! Please take care of yourself. I am sitting waiting for blood test in Christchurch. Had my scan and it went ok. Way less eggs than last time(19) this time 7. There were some smaller ones which she didn't count. These ones were all between 19mm and 21mm so we are to trigger tonight and have collection on Wednesday. Off shopping to distract myself!! Really want a massage that is ok before egg collection?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen191310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 10:37am
So sorry Garcat! Hope you're better today.
Kiwigirl, 7 eggs is a good quantity I assume. Good luck for the collection

Here is another patience test for me. We thought we would start next cycle end of Feb. But FA required another AMH test to be done (apparently I didn't have one for ages and they need it for the Fertility cover). That means we have to wait for another month. Sooo annoyed and sick of waiting
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 10:53am
Big hugs Garcat, 
Not long to go Mooglow, I hope bloods went okay
That must be very frustrating Helen when every cycle becomes more and more precious when you are 'gettting older'. My girlfriend had her first over 40 and they called her a geriatric Mum! WT!

TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Helen191310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 11:07am
HT, it's incredibly frustrating and hard not to think about the age (especially when you TTC for 1st child). In country where I'm originally from they call woman
"geriatric" if she hasn't had 1st baby by the age 25-27. And I'm over that age already by a few years so can't imagine what they'd call me there
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 11:22am
Has your day 1 been already Helen? How long did they tell you it'd take to get the amh results back? We got a draft of the fert cover agreement, and looked over it, asked questions etc, so that as soon as the amh results came back they put it to the MD for approval and we were able to sign it off straight away, also because we did the down reg protocol we convinced them to let us sign it on Day 1 or 2, with the proviso we'd pay for it before any drugs were taken (I already had the pill at home to start on) which meant we didn't have to wait another month (and meant I could get the cycle in before exams!) - it's worth asking them for some flexibility.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen191310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 11:31am
Craftea, Day 1 is due about Thursday/Friday this week. And they said it would take about 5 days to get amh results back (I've only done it today because they didn't tell me that I'd need one when I called them last week... and this is the most annoying - if they told me last week I reckon we would be able to start this month). Otherwise they are quite flexible - they were ready to organise everything before Wednesday until they found out that i need to update amh.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 11:59am
Moon best of luck with your results today!

Garcat I hope everything is ok with you hun x

Helen that's super frustrating, but I agree with Craftea, if they have them back by the end of this week surely they'll let you sign everything just as your cycle starts? I also had a rushed process so that I could start right away - we were given the approval the same morning as we had completed the forms, and I paid when I collected drugs. It's worth asking them perhaps?

Hi to everyone else

AFM - trying to push past this emotional rollercoaster! I've cried so much this past weekend, I think I'm all out! I'm still very gutted by the outcome and think having to do another test this morning (which was NOT painless I might add ) and having to pointlessly continue my meds, does not help in being able to move on.
I just feel like nothing is going to be different no matter how many times we try - think that unless there is something they can find wrong, something that is causing my embryos to have so much trouble implanting... the outcome is always going to be the same.

Sorry for the rant - I have so many things in my brain right now!
Star haha I didn't have the whole bottle of wine - but wanted to LOL and had plenty of chocolate to keep me satisfied
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 12:10pm
Storm - sorry things aren't working out for you. Totally understand your feels! Don't hesitate to take a break from FETs if you need to - clinic will probably just encourage you to go from one cycle to another, but a break can sometimes be what you need to build up some strength...also make the most of the counsellors (this is my hindsight talking!), before another cycle you could ask about a hysteroscopy etc, to make sure nothing has changed in your womb thats preventing implantation. hugs
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 435436437438439 593>