FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 569570571572573 593>
Author
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 9:43pm
Hi everyone,
I am still lurking around here. Its good to see some positive news (go Faith) and sad to see some not so nice - Im so sorry A.girl.

I had my scan last week and everything looks normal so we are now 13 weeks pregnant! The morning sickness is still pretty bad, i am taking medication which makes a marginal improvement but fingers crossed it will ease in the next few weeks. Its been a hard couple of weeks as we are moving house this weekend and i have had no energy to get packing. Fingers crossed this weekend goes well.
I have a beautiful son (3yo) amd ttc since September 2014. MMC September 2016.
Sponsored Links

Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 9:12am
Glad to hear things are good lulu apart from the morning sickness!

ADN hope EC went ok for you yesterday, you've been in my thoughts

TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 9:49am
Congrats Lulu! Brilliant news that your scan went well.

Retrieval was good yesterday. Painful and I'm still really sore but they hit up every follicle, retrieved 8 and 6 were successfully fertilised so I'm looking at a Tuesday transfer. OMG I'm so happy with the results so far.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 9:53am
That's awesome news ADN! Well done!
Rest up, I was still really sore yesterday but back to normal today which is good :)
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 6:52pm
Good luck with your transfers ladies. Will be thinking of you next week
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
2 Fur babies View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2 Fur babies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 10:01am
Morning all. Day 6 of stims for me tonight and started orgalutran this morning. Not feeling anything happening yet (sometimes I think I can feel something but I think it is in my head). First scan on Mon to see how follicles are going so will update then. DH has given one injection, I prefer to do them myself. I cried/sobbed for 2 hours lastnight for no reason other then I was home alone so am feeling much more emotional then normal.
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 7:01pm
I'm the same with wondering if I can feel anything but I definitely get all the emotions and really tired. Good luck with your scan tomorrow Furbabies. You're brave to let DH give you a shot.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 9:59am
Hope your scan goes well furbabies!

Well had my transfer all went well! Just waiting to go for acupuncture now

Extremely happy with the results! Def no egg issues here like they said might be the case due to my small numbers last time.
This time I had 4 good to use, 2 grade AA and 2 grade BB so I have one grade AA on board
Also 3 others at the stage before being ready to freeze so if they catch up tomorrow they will be frozen too and the last one made it to blast so also could catch up so all 8 made it past the 8 cell stage.
Blood test next Wednesday:)
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 1:05pm
That's awesome Faith! Here's hoping next week comes quickly :)

I'm all set for tomorrow and I'm having acupuncture too! Never had it for infertility before.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 1:30pm
GL for tomorrow ADN, look forward to hearing your results :)

I've been getting acupuncture weekly for ages now I find it really relaxes me, I've even fallen asleep a couple of times haha
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 2:29pm
That's great news faith. Such an awesome number of blastocysts!!! Good luck with this one and the 9 days wait

And good luck for tomorrow ADN!

I'm at home recovering today. Yesterday was pretty intense in the hospital but I think I passed most of it around midday. Still exhausted and having cramps. We were a bit worried that I didn't pass enough so fingers crossed I don't have to go back. I'm so grateful our dhb allows us to do the medication in the hospital - having the help, support, and morphing really makes a difference! Glad it's all behind me now (hopefully!). Thanks for all your support. And time for a much needed break from ttc!
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 12:18pm
Thanks agirl and I'm glad to hear things went as smoothly as possible for you!
Take some well deserved you time!

Got the call that another 2 embryos have made it to the freeze today so that brings our total in the freezer to 5! I'm blown away after only getting one last cycle!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
June1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote June1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 12:39pm
Hi everyone, I am new to this group. Does anyone have successful IVF cycle with Fertility associates Dunedin? I did my IVF cycle here, but it failed. I am planning to go for the second cycle, but just wondering IVF success rate with a doctor here in Dunedin. And also will FA Dunedin transfers two embryos, if I request for.
Thanks.
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:49pm
Faith, OMG five is A-MAZ-ING! I have one on board, one for freeze and I'm waiting on a call tomorrow about three more. So fingers crossed I'll have a good selection in the freezer also.

A.girl, that sounds like a good outcome for a sh*tty situation.

Welcome June1! I'm not sure what FA is like in Dunedin but whether they will transfer two or not depends on a lot of things such as your age, quality of eggs/embryos, why your last cycle failed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:52pm
Awesome news ADN!!!
Is your blood test next Thursday then? Do you plan to POA before then?
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:30pm
Yes, Thursday! I will probably be peeing on all the things from Tuesday :D I am really bad! Will you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:41pm
I thought I would after not last time but now the time has gone I dunno if I can bring myself to do it!
I don't have any at home to tempt me either so I'd have to buy some ..... hmmm maybe, I dunno!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 6:12pm
I have expired ones at home which I'm going to use. I'm not going to buy new ones!
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:56am
We have two in the freezer! Not what I was hoping for but still better than nothing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:10am
ADN that's still good! Yay good work!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 569570571572573 593>