FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 593>
Author
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 6:50am
Hey ladies
Mushroom - next year is not too far away - take the time to get fitter and healthier and into a good mental space. The blog sounds like a great idea
Thanks Soda - did you test again this morning. Longer lp is good news too
Oh Shimma sorry to hear your having a down day. I agree with your punching thoughts, we have all felt them oftern. Have you taken clomid before? First time I did I had cracker headache but never after that. Enjoy the heat for us all
Miss b - yeah for the count down, it is exciting to have a plan and move onto the next bit rather than treading water gl, I hope to get a medical cert too and assume it won't be a problem
Trinab - thanks for the info on fitness, hope your scan today shows your follies are growing and plentyful
Oh beaker that is tough news, it is always hard but that is rough to process. Good that your period is better, nothing worse that being down and crampy. Hope clomid works for you. Oh and enjoy your new old job!
Bc - things are sounding positive for you, your body is getting back to normal, bless your DH - they do think differently
Right must get up - I think I can feel my ovaries so taking that as a good sign, bloods tomorrow
Sponsored Links

ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 7:15am
Icecream yes have unfortunately done Clomid before (50mg absolutely no response, 100mg grew follies but no ovulation), so there isn't much to suggest it is going to be of any use again, but the thinking is that it is better than nothing I guess.

I saw a pregnant woman the other day (we call them 'Mazdas' now - because I keep seeing them EVERYWHERE and we likened it to when you decide to buy a particular type of car and suddenly you start seeing them everywhere) - but anyway so I got the familiar 'twang' of sadness, but then she turned around and this particular Mazda was smoking. Boy did I lose it. I was so freaking angry! I would have hurled abuse at her in an enraged state, but she wouldn't have understood me anyway in english haha.

Good luck for your bloods tomorrow! Good sign you can feel those ovaries working
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 9:09am
Oh Shimma sorry that clomid did not work wonders for you either, I was on it for 8 cycles!
Hehe Mazdas is a good idea - I will be using that! I had the same reaction to seeing a young mum with one in a push chair and one on board and smoking - I wanted to scream at her and cry
ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 9:19am
Haha glad others can make use of it Last night we were out to dinner and my DH leans over and says to me 'is that a Mazda?' and I looked in the direction he was looking in and then answered him 'no, thats a VW bug - it's just round'

Yes apparently 'clomid isn't a good fit with me' which is fantastic haha. Especially when I was told when I started it 'let's get you a baby in no time' I was only on it for the 2 cycles as we found out about DHs job and time became an issue, otherwise we probably would have persevered with a higher dose (150) but they weren't happy with letting me do 150 unmonitored...

Aww, that would have been hard! I would have been tempted to swoop-run and grab the push chair kid and keep going haha. Honestly, infertility makes for baby snatchers I swear
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 10:17am
Hehe vw - good one
I am glad you said that, I oftern say to DH you distract I will grab and run! I love the cartoons of baby factory and just putting buy two get one free in the trolley!
I thought clomid would be great then iuis and now we are on ivf I have to keep positive - this is bound to work - right
Friday will see if I am responding to the drugs, feeling like a pin cushion now, I have a few tiny bruises on my belly. At least I have a bit to grab and inject - that is why I don't have a flat stomach!
Right back to work - hugs
Nik26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nik26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 10:49am
Trinab I was wondering what sort of exercise I could be doing at the moment. I do a lot of weight training at the gym also but have not been for the last 2 weeks since starting my injections. I didn't want to do anything I shouldn't but I am starting feel like I need to do something now! I just had a scan this morning and waiting to hear if they are going to trigger me tonight for ec on Thursday. Does anyone know if I make it to transfer whether I can start doing a little bit at the gym again? I don't really do any cardio.

Hope your scan went well today trinab

GL for your scan on Friday icecream, FX for some big juicy follicles!

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 12:04pm
Bfn this morning..but temp still v high no sign of spotting or anything like that so still waiting! Might buy another test tonight..neeeed to know!!
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 12:46pm
Oh soda - sorry for bfn - so frustrating when no positive and no af
Nik - exciting, let us know what they say. Do you know how many follies?
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 12:58pm
Oh bummer soda. Hope it's just taking it's time to show up.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 5:39pm
I love the Mazda thing, Shimma. I totally thought about it today when I saw some pregnant women at the supermarket!

Storm, where are you up to with everything right now??? Did you ever figure out what all those opks were doing being so dark?

Epic, that's exciting that the third round is coming up in Oct. Why did you have to wait that long? Hopefully third time is the charm!!!

BC, how's the preseed working out ;-) We love the stuff, though we def don't use as much as suggested!

Trinab... is your name tri-nab or trina-b??? I have always seeing it as tri-nab, but then someone refered to you as trina. haha. Funny how our heads can see a name differently!

Hugs to everyone else! And good luck to those who are just starting or in the middle of a treatment/cycle.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 6:04pm
Yet to get the preseed Agirl - am slack lol.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 6:45pm
Haha a.girl - just had to say that I always thought of trinab as tri-nab and had a bit of tailspin when I saw someone else say Trina!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 7:09pm
I just found out that we qualify for publicly funded IVF with PGD now :-) Super happy about that. My doc also told me that the wait is only 6 months, not 12 as he thought it would be. AND... he thinks I'll be allocated to the same clinic I've been working with (repromed), which is just fantastic! I really like their clinic. It may change though with the PGD; he's not certain about that part. Anyway... let the wait begin!
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:07pm
Oh yay Agirl that's great news.
Lol that was probably me with the Trina thing - didn't really look properly haha. Sorry Tri-nab!!!!
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:35pm
still nothing...dum de dum de dooooo.....waiting waiting waiting! am starting to feel positive about this though. very cautiously, but still, optimistic Smile
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:39pm
Hahah the thing is BC.... your version makes WAY more sense. Trina-B.... that's probably what it is. BE interesting to find out.
Well I had a bit of a 'win' yesterday. HPT stark negative! Woop, guess that means I'm back to square one which is good. MAybe I will ov sometime soon. Still negative opk's although today's one had a bit of aline and I have ahd nothing at all for all the other days so maybe fade in?? I sure hope so and DH is back tomorrow now so if I get a positive tomorrow it would be perfect!!!!

Sorry it's still negative Soda but great you are feeling positive. Hope your BFP comes to you soon!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:56pm
Yay for the neg hpt nzveg......weird lol. Got my next bloods on Thursday so hopefully they show neg too. Although my nipples are super sensitive again so who knows wtf is up with that shiz haha.
Hope it happens fast for you hun and sticks!!

Soda wooooo liking the quietly optimistic feelings.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 9:14pm
Thanks BC. Can't help but be terrified of 'next time'. I guess I am lucky in the sense that it doesn't take long to get my BFP's..... but then the next part is a bit harder for me. I have this love/hate relationship with those 2 pink lines these days. Doesn't hold much excitement for me anymore and I think this next time will be absolutely terrifying. All I can do is hope for the best and try to relax.

Hope your bloods next week are perfectly negative!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
trinab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 9:32pm
Evening ladies

First things first, BC you're right - it is Trina-B, with Trina (pronounced like 'in' not 'een') being my name, although I do quite like this Tri-nab business!

Shimma I absolutely love the 'Mazda' analogy, we have a friggin fleet of them around the office at the moment, grrrrr.

Nik, I think up until transfer you are good to go with whatever you feel comfortable doing. Once you've transferred though you should only be doing really light walking etc and nothing that's going to raise your body temp. Have a chat to your nurses as well as they'll have some suggestions for keeping moving during the 2WW. How did your scan go today?

Crikey Soda, your body isn't giving away any clues this time huh? Fingers still xed for you!!

A.Girl that's great news! I'm seeing Guy at a Repromed and absolutely love him, the nurses are wonderful as well.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

I had my scan this arvo and have a good number of weenie follies but they aren't doing anything at this stage. Increased my Puregon to 200iu with more bloods Friday, possibly more bloods Monday and another scan then too - not able to start the Orgalutran yet so looks like is going to be a longer short protocol than expected. HOPING these follies get their a's into g ASAP!!

Edited by trinab - 29 July 2014 at 9:33pm
TTC since Dec 06
Me 31 - PCOS treating with Metformin
DH 39 - MFI
IVF/ICSI #1 (Private) - Aug 14 - BFN, no frosties
IVF/ICSI #2 (Private) - March 15 - 2 collected, 1 fertilised, 2day transfer 17/05.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 10:10pm
a.girl that is great news about your PGD and only six month wait!! Bet you are feeling great about that Hun! And thanks for asking - I have no idea where I am right now lol CD33 today and
I stopped doing the opks a few days ago as they weren't changing. Had some cramping yesterday and expected af today so maybe tomorrow. Also waiting on FA to call me back to let me know if I can do unmonitored clomid next cycle. Hopefully that happens before AF arrives so I can start next cycle!

Soda bums about the BFN but the lack of your AF sounds promising! Crossing everything for you!!

NzVeg glad your HCG has dropped and I totally am with you on the love hate with HPTS doesn't take me long for a BFP usually too - and that's always just scary now. Hugs Hun

Bahaha! I've read it as Tri-nab too and only just now stopped to look at it differently! Thanks for clearing it up! Trina hopefully those follies play ball and kick it up a notch with the increased Puregon

Love and hugs to everyone!!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 593>