FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 593>
Author
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 6:29am
Miss b hope today goes well and you are not too sore but they get heaps of follies out with lots of good eggs

Sorry trinab I don't know what it is, hope you can get the nurses early and take it easy

Right off to walk pup

Edited by Icecream - 25 August 2014 at 6:31am
Sponsored Links

FC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 8:13am
Morning all.
Trinab - I'm afraid I don't know about that either... hope the nurses will get back to you quickly.
Good luck collection today MissB!
TTC since Jan 2012
FA since Jul 2013
Lap/Hyst/HSG Dec 2013
2 x Monitored Clomid Jan / Feb 14
IVF with icsi Jul 14 - BFN
Tulip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tulip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 1:27pm
Hi Ladies,

Fingers crossed for you today MissB.

How many weeks are you now Icecream?

I pick up my meds for IVF in a couple of weeks. Sometimes I think we should have just done IVF 2.5 years ago when we started this journey instead of trying everything else first and still ending up here. oh well anyway's..

I was thinking I should ask DP to take Menevit, have any of your other halves been taking it?
trinab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 1:36pm
Hi Tulip

How exciting, 2 weeks will fly by. My DH is/was on Vitamenz but the thing is you need to start on them at least 90 days before treatment due to the life cycle of the swimmers.

Fingers crossed this it's your turn for a BFP.
TTC since Dec 06
Me 31 - PCOS treating with Metformin
DH 39 - MFI
IVF/ICSI #1 (Private) - Aug 14 - BFN, no frosties
IVF/ICSI #2 (Private) - March 15 - 2 collected, 1 fertilised, 2day transfer 17/05.
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 1:38pm
Hey there...at home on the sofa... No sedation just some oxygen and a relaxer so I had my cup of tea as soon as I was back in our cubicle. Collection was a tad painful but it didn't last too long....awesome doctors and nurses - remember everything well though and hubby thought it was all fascinating lol ... 18 eggs :-) I think that's a good number especially knowing some drop off and the last couple were a bit smaller I think ...first phone call tomorrow morning :) transfer Saturday as long as ohss doesn't develop ....

Tulip my hubby takes vitamenz ...good results from it too with all his samples.

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 6:23pm
Glad you're ok missbling and it went well. Trina don't know what that's all about hun. Hope you got some answers today.

Nothing to report from me just waiting for AF then I can make a decision.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
trinab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 6:27pm
Evening ladies

Spoke with the nurses this morning and they said there isn't much that we can do other than wait for the blood test on Thursday and hope the bleeding stops. Unfortunately it ramped up this afternoon and I'm 99.9% sure it's AF arriving earlier than scheduled, absolutely gutted
TTC since Dec 06
Me 31 - PCOS treating with Metformin
DH 39 - MFI
IVF/ICSI #1 (Private) - Aug 14 - BFN, no frosties
IVF/ICSI #2 (Private) - March 15 - 2 collected, 1 fertilised, 2day transfer 17/05.
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 7:02pm
Oh trinab that is so sad, I actually thought you could not get your period before the blood test due to the drugs. Huge hugs, take it easy and be good to yourself

Miss b - glad it went so well, 18 is a huge fab number! Well done you and your ovaries

Bc - more waiting, thinking of you

Tulip - thanks for asking - 5 today

My DH did not take a special one but just a normal supermarket multivitamin and yes it was before the three months to ensure it helped

Auntie Awesome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auntie Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 7:18pm
Trinab, I don't know if this is helpful or just false hope, but i bled quite heavily for a day around the same time and thought it was all over. The nurses were pretty pessimistic about it but blood tests showed an hcg of 19, which then kept going up. So, fingers crossed it's the same for you, but I do remember wanting to try and prepare yourself for bad news.
TTC 2 years
Me 32, him 38. severe MFI.
IVF + ICSI cycle #1 April 2014. BFP with 1 x frostie. Beautiful baby boy born Jan 2015

TTC #2 FET May 2016. BFN

IVF #2 July 2016, 14 eggs, 1 embryo, BFP!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 8:03pm
oh Trina i so hope its like Aunty Awesome says and its nothing xxx hugs hun i can only imagine how gutted you are feeling though. 
Aunty great to see you in here and see you are going well too xx
Hi everyone else, hope you are all well. I see theres a few back to CD1- bring on the may/june babies guys! 
sorry about the poor me thing the other night. i was so gutted we had missed yet another cycle. but hubby ended up coming home the next morning and we chatted and made up. so all is well now. even got a sneaky BD in that morning, though my temps rose that same day, maybe it wasnt too late? so im now 3dpo but not feeling hugely like weve done anything awesome this time around.. but who knows, i guess anythings possible? so maybe my emotions were a bit more OTT because of Oving and hormones etc lol. sorry about that! Hubby is doing his semen analysis thursday on the way to drop me to the airport so at least thats out the way and we will officially be on the waitlist for FA..which is about 10 weeks long at the moment. still time to get that BFP before then but at least the ball is now rolling. Smile so feeling much calmer. though exhausted as i was up with DD from 12-5am with her screaming with earache poor tot. so early night here for me but thought id touch base and see how you were all going xx
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 8:09pm
Soda am glad you managed to sneak one in. I get where you were coming from the other night - frustrating when the boys don't get it.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 9:24pm
yeah i think that was it. I understand he needs an outlet- and sometimes thats having a few with the boys.. its just that he KNEW, yet did it anyway. hes an egg. but hes my egg and i love him lol. really hes an amazing hubby and daddy, he just doesnt get how hard i have to work towards this baby thing sometimes.. all good now though. thanks for understanding Heart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 9:23am
Morning! hope everyone is trucking well today... I see signs of spring outside, yahoo!

Our embryologist called and of the 18, 15 were mature and 12 fertilised.... Early days, but a good start for an old duck like me haha..... Fingers crossed they keep going...

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 9:50am
Woohoo missbling what an awesome result!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 10:54am
Great result missbling!
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 1:19pm
Yay miss bling!!! That's awesome news :-)
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 1:19pm
Miss b that is super news
Well done you and your super ovaries!
epictraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 8:39pm
Miss Bling that is fantastic! Let's hope they keep dividing!!

Angel babies April 2013, Nov 2013

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 10:05am
Morning!!
Soooooo 12 embies became 13 overnight... one that looked unlikely was just a bit slow off the ranks and it took off... So we have 13 embies, from our 18 eggs, and we're all set for transfer on Saturday (5 day blast).. I don't hear from the clinic now until Friday.... eek .. should I be nervous or feeling at ease now? gah

How is everyone?   Soda - we had a sick toddler over the weekend - there's some terrible bugs at the moment.. he's back at daycare today but I dread the bug he might come home with... gah!
TrinaB how are you feeling?

Tulip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tulip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 12:19pm
13 embies, gosh Miss Bling you should be called Mother duck with that full nest. Do the spares get frozen?

I've been wondering about TrinaB too, are you out there?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 593>