FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 206207208209210 593>
Author
trinab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 1:21pm
Hi ladies

Hope all is well. MissB, look at you go, that's an awesome result!!!

Just a quick update from me before I bow out for a while to get some perspective and stop thinking about TTC 24/7 for a few weeks at least (although I'll sneak back to check your progress MissB). Have had horrendously heavy bleeding since Monday and it's still going in full form today accompanied by the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Had bloods this morning and have just had the call to confirm what I already knew - BFN. Will know more about early bleed etc next week after my follow up appointment. Off now to take se Naproxen (one bonus of a BFN I guess?), have a nice hot bath when I get home, eat something spicy, have a glass of wine and start wrangling together another $15k for round 2.

Thanks everyone for your support so far, makes such a difference talking to people who can empathise rather than sympathise
TTC since Dec 06
Me 31 - PCOS treating with Metformin
DH 39 - MFI
IVF/ICSI #1 (Private) - Aug 14 - BFN, no frosties
IVF/ICSI #2 (Private) - March 15 - 2 collected, 1 fertilised, 2day transfer 17/05.
Sponsored Links

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 3:51pm
Oh hugs trina so sorry! Enjoy all the naughty things.

Wow missbling that's an awesome effort. By day 5 you should still have a few of those humming along nicely so great news.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 5:21pm
aargh Trina thats so dumb Unhappy sorry hun... yes enjoy that glass of wine and a break, your turn has GOT to be coming!! xx you are so right about the "empathise instead of simpathise" never thought of that before, and its so true xx
eep DH has to "do his thing" tomorrow... living at least 45-50 mins from the clinic its going to be a race against the clock to get his sample there on time..it has to be there within an hour of it happening..  will be quite comical i imagine- hope the drive isnt too stressful! 
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 6:09pm
Aw, hugs trinab :-( I'm so sad for you. I hope your doc can give you some insight as to what is going on. .. and fix it for next time. I'm glad you are treating yourself well. X
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 6:58pm
Agh soda I so get that stress!! We live 2 hrs from testing place so when we did his he did it in the toilets of this little country hall on the way! Far out the worst thing in the world to have to do. The first time we tried we booked a night in a hotel but got carried away the night before and in the morning there was just no action from him. I was gutted but laugh now.
Drive safe and remember to breathe lol. Good luck.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 7:09pm
Soda - good luck for hubby!
Haha BC - that's a good story (about your hotel night). Can totally see how that would happen
Miss B - wow loads of embies..... Here's hoping lots of them keep developing!! And yay for being PUPO!

AFM - trucking along. Had a complete meltdown couple days ago. My BIL announced that his wife (SIL) is utd and 12 weeks. I really don't like her and spent half an hour or so sobbing in DH's arms. But I've moved on and am going to try and ignore it. Another reason I'm sooo glad I'm not on FB anymore!
Still waiting for ov. I think my opk today is almost there (find it hard to compare while it's still wet) so maybe positive tomorrow or Friday!!

To all our utd ladies - hope you are well and long may it continue.
Everyone else - hope you are well and Keeping strong.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 7:12pm
Doesn't your clinic have rooms for the guys? My hubby had to do his sample at the clinic, which he didn't like, but got the sample fresh for them!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 7:50pm
Ours had to go to the hospital and they offered us a place on a Friday afternoon - not easy with the agricultural contractor partner to schedule that time.

Nzvegie I fully get it. Who knows how many ppl are pregnant now...like everyone! If it helps I had a full meltdown last night because dh didn't answer me when I asked him to mind dinner while I went out. Lost it completely lol. Hugs xxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 8:24pm
Awww BC - it's amazing what sets me off these days. Each day is gradually getting better. In the plus side I haven't sunk into the hole I was in after loss 2!
Also just found out on the weekend that my friends almost 2 year old has been diagnosed with leukaemia!! Sucks big time. Gonna make her a care package Friday to send to her. We live rural and so nearest hospital for treatment is Brisbane...... 1800km away! So she's all alone and miles from home. Big reality check.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 8:34pm
Yep I hear you mate. Last night was a point where my glass was full to overflowing and too much going on.
Your poor friend!!! That's awful to be going through.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
epictraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 8:41pm
Oh Trina I'm so sorry! Sounds like it's a horrific AF as well, make sure you query that! Hugs

Miss Bling that's an awesome result! Do you mind me asking what dose you were on?

Veggie and BC I feel your pain, all three of my best friends are currently pregnant so the desperation is mounting!

Angel babies April 2013, Nov 2013

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 9:04pm
Hey there...
Gosh I'm really sorry if my posts are annoying or upsetting to anyone...wasn't my intention. I'm sorry

Epic ...I'm short protocol - it was 9 days of Gonal F - 175 IU once a day - never changed dose they just kept pushing out trigger date saying. 'Lets keep going another day'. Cetrotide from day 6 to day 11. Then trigger day 11

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 9:16pm
Not at all missbling. Hope you're keeping well - were you at risk of ohss with such a good response? Things must be ok if they're transferring...
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 10:25pm
Oh miss b - absolutely nothing you said is upsetting. You've been trough a long road and horrible as this sounds it's only the 'easy' pregnancies that seem to really get to me. Ppl IRL, not forum ppl!!!

Anyway. Big hugs epic and BC!!! We will all soon join the pregnant girls!!!! (I have to believe it will happen)

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 11:46pm
Hi ladies, it's into the TWW for us!!! Our first attempt in 16 long months of waiting. Our first IUI. A new donor. The IUI was on the exact date that we got our first BFP and if we are so blessed, this baby will be due 3 years & one week after the first baby we lost. Fingers crossed.

Sorry I'm on my phone so can't read back well to comment on all your news but miss bling - wow that's a lot of eggs :-)

Edited by Pepi-bebe - 27 August 2014 at 11:55pm

Oct 11 & Mar 12
ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 11:56pm
That's a great result miss bling - I had 35 eggs collected (we had 16 fertilise normally, so they took them to day 5 as we had so many and we got 9 blastocysts in the end) so I can empathise as to how you probably are feeling. I hope you are not too uncomfortable. I hope you get your fresh transfer - I had to freeze all because of the risk of OHSS (which luckily did not eventuate) and I did not care at the time, but I sometimes wonder now whether that might have been the 'key' for us. Remember to rest and drink loads of fluids - I bought those sachets you get from the pharmacy for dehydration following diarrhoea (Enerlyte?) and mixed them with juice and smashed them - I think that was the key for me in recovering so quickly.

Best wishes to everyone else. Sorry, I am reading/following everything and you are all in my thoughts, just not able to comment to you all. Things not fantastic right now.
ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 12:14am
Oh and Soda (I think it was you a few pages back?!) - I saw you on Facebook too, and I wondered at the time whether it was someone from in here! What a lovely thing to do, and such a lovely letter too
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 5:43am
Ditto to what nzvegie said about IRL pregnancy not we girls. As trina said ppl on here 'get' it so when one gets a bfp it's nothing but joy.

Shimma how you keeping hun?

Pepi good luck my girl. May a bfp be on the way!

Had a rotten dream where I kept yelling at ppl then crying and getting really frustrated - feels awful having dreams like that.
Have a great day girls. Xx ☀️😸😘

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 8:24am
Thanks all! Xx

Oct 11 & Mar 12
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 11:56am
Hi Ladies,

Thought i would pop in and say hello. Realised my last post was the 6th July so have lots to read up on!

Hope everyone is keeping well and your treatments are going good.

Congratulations to any good news and super hugs for others who are having a hard time at the moment xx
4 years TTC #1 - October 2015 - BFP

TTC #2 April 2018
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 206207208209210 593>