FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 221222223224225 593>
Author
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 11:09pm
Congrats Pepi!!! So excited for you.
BC - any news on your embies?

AF is due on wednesday/Thursday so I'm trying my best not to symptom spot or test. So far I've remained strong!
Plan is totest Wednesday morning coz in goin to Thailand Thursday morning and need to know before setting off

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sponsored Links

Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 11:38pm
Yaye Pepi that's great news! Such a long time coming! Looking forward to hearing how your next lot go

NZveg Oooh I have everything so tightly crossed for your testing on Wednesday! You're a heck of a lot stronger than me to not have tested already lol how are the symptoms looking?

BC any news ?

How is everyone else doing? It's super quiet in here. Hope everyone is doing ok
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 5:37am
Oooh good luck nzvegie. Hope you get a nice surprise before leaving.

Won't know till Thursday how the embies are if there are any at all. Trying to prepare for the worst.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 9:29pm
Good luck BC. I really hope they all made it for you! But even a couple would be great!

I have stayed strong and not tested! Tomorrow morning I will test.
As for symptoms storm - Its difficult because I've been on night shifts past few days. And when i do nights I always get gassy and cramps so hard to put that down to a BFP. Also means I haven't been temping at my usual time so basically I have NO idea.....

How is everyone else doing?

Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 9:39pm
I will be watching for that bfp tomorrow nzvegie!!

Yes a couple would be great or something at least. Luckily I've been super busy so haven't given it much thought (haha yeah right - dh asks me almost daily what's going on weird for someone who is just along for the ride lol).

Hope everyone else is doing well - entertain us with your lives?
Shimma if you're ever on here think of you loads hun xxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 10:05pm
BFP - I'm in shock. Moment if weakness when I just went for a pee. DH found me crying on the toilet and assumed it was negative.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 5:41am
Oh yay nzvegie. I so hope this one sticks my girl. Good luck and congrats xxxxxxxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 7:06am
Fantastic news nzveg!!!! Now enjoy a blissful holiday :-)
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 7:59am
OMGoodness NZVegie!!!! YAY!

Wouldn't that be amazing if we both get our take home babies at the same time! It will be such a relief to have someone who is also battle worn (so to speak) to get through these next few months alongside.

Stick babies, stick!

:-D

Oct 11 & Mar 12
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 8:32am
Hey there... kind of lurking in, hope no one minds!

Congrats NZVeggie! stick little bubba stick! Have everything crossed for you....
BC best of luck tomorrow. I hope you have some blasts in those little dishes to be frozen.
Congrats FC on your FET success!
Congrats Pepi...so glad you were able to quickly get that strong BFP...
Hope you all have sticky bubbas!

Hope everyone is well... Hoping you all get your BFP's, and I do follow the page but wasn't sure I should post...

AFM... 9 weeks, and our obstetrician did a scan yesterday, and we have a happy healthy little bean with a heart beat of 178bpm. We had one at 7wks5days to discharge us from Wgtn FA as well. Next scan is the 12wks. Have been blessed with no MS this time around - which is a relief but messes with your head too. My first I had MS till 20 weeks...
We're off to Fiji on the weekend for a bit of family time....

Here's little bean (apparently the middle stick is a hand as they were jiggling and waving)

Thinking of you all... xx

Edited by miss_bling - 15 October 2014 at 8:34am

Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 8:50am
NZVeg congrats!!! That's super news. I so hope this is your take home baby!

Missbling, congrats on a healthy bubba! Thanks for sharing the pic.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 10:47am
Thanks ladies. Total shock still and a touch anxious already! But I shall try to remain positive
Gotto go organise pessaries today and then take them to Thailand. anyone traveled internationally with them??

Pepe - My thoughts exactly!!! So stoked we're in this together. See you in the pregnant after m/c thread!

Miss B - Wonderful news after a long journey. I soooo hope I get a picture like that in a few weeks!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 11:00am
NZVeggie... Get a letter from the Dr/Clinic with your pessaries - particularly being Thailand. I had panadol removed from my bag in Thailand - not a biggie but was so glad I wasn't carrying necessary medication. Now when I travel overseas I have letters from Dr's for anything I need to take with me.   Have fun with those 'messaries' they're super awesome lol

babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 12:13pm
Massive congrats from me NZVeggi and Pepi!! Nice to pop in here this morning and see some happy news! All the best for up and coming bloods/scans etc. Same for you NZVeggi - I hope this is your take home baby :)

Nothing to report from me, still riding the baby making train. CD1 today...which sux. All of a sudden I feel a bit panicked about the end of the year approaching......very fast. I think I may have missed the boat somehow....just doesn't feel like its going to happen. Ah well, enough of the poor me. Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Edited by babygiraffe - 16 October 2014 at 5:06pm
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 12:20pm
Congratulations NZ veggie, what an exciting and nerve wracking time for you... I look forward to hearing about your journey over the coming months xx earlier in the year we travelled to Bali while on all the Colorado protocol medicines and pessaries and had no problems, but it wouldn't hurt to get a letter to be safe!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 12:55pm
Cool pic missbling!! Congrats again and hope the journey keeps up the great progress.

BG day one for me too! Only five days since ec but that was expected just means maybe I'll get a FET by Xmas if there is one to be had.

Busy busy with school and camp tomorrow so sorry for not commenting to all.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 1:24pm
Yay for a step closer to FET BC! Weird that is was only 5 days.... is that coz of the drugs?

Thanks Charlie - that's good to know. I will try and get a letter from my GP today!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Tulip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tulip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 1:29pm
Congrats NZVeggie, enjoy your holiday.

Love the scan pic Miss Bling
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 3:24pm
BC wow that came quick - the only times we want AF to come quick huh! That would be great if you could get your FET in for xmas

NZVeg exciting about the trip! I'm keen to take a holiday somewhere, sunny! LOL Although Auckland has put on a stunner of a day today!

BG sorry AF arrived I'm with you on thinking it's not gonna happen! Unfortunately that thought is a constant bug on my mind lately!
Lesley104550 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesley104550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 4:50pm
Congratulations NZ veggie! Awesome news. Hope your holiday is awesome too.

BC hope theres lots of good news for you tomorrow too.

Afm - tww is like torture. I have almost constant butterflies and just want to know whats happening in there. Technically test day is Sunday but only 1 place in AKL that can test on sunday apparently so I am getting the bt on monday instead. Last ivf round, AF arrived the morning of the bt so I already knew the result, doh!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 221222223224225 593>