FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273274 593>
Author
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 12:03pm
Gl ht!! Massive temp drop this morning so think im out.. waiting to hear from f plus but phd my gp to get prog bloods results and my levels were only at 16 for 8dpo so id say its not high enough..sigh..
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Sponsored Links

Nik26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nik26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 12:55pm
I have only ever done a 3 day transfer, I wonder if a day 5 would be better? I was on gonal f the first time and had no response so was put onto menopur which also contains LH which seems to have made a real difference for me. Just need to get one to stick for good! Don't think Dunedin would do time lapse, seems a bit advanced... How did your scan go this morning?

Thanks for all the info about twins ladies!

Just picked up my drugs and start my first lot of injections tomorrow night - back into it again, let the fun begin!

Good luck to everyone going through treatment today :)
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 6:46pm
You could ask them about the pros/cons of a 3 day vs 5 day transfer.... I guess the risk of a 5 day is no embryos may make it, but then i suppose if they dont make it to day 5 in the dish, would they make it inside anyway - i dont know? Scan went well this morning... I think they counted 12 follicles on the right ovary and 8 on the left, so hopefully we get some good embryos out of some of them. Trigger tonight, so collection is scheduled for Thursday morning...
Good luck HT :)
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 8:41pm
Good luck Charlie! Exciting with collection!

Hope everything went smoothly for you HT :)

Exciting starting Nik!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:13pm
Great amount of follies there Charlie. Best wishes for Thursday :-)

We did good, DH had to produce two samples for them to join together to increase count. He is such a trooper so managed to get it done :-). The procedure was quick as and totally painless. Totally tired tonight though as we only got 5 hours sleep last night and were up at 5.30 this morning. Now it is hurry up and wait. 

Good luck with the injections Nik!
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:35pm
ohh good luck HT! and yay to DH- a trooper is right- no easy feat under pressure like that! totally hope this is it for you xx and GL nic and charlie!
think im out. light spotting started tonight. have given myself the day off work tomorrow, feeling run down and just over everything so thought instead of pushing through it all like i have every time im disappointed in the last 2.5 years, im gonna throw a sickie and have a mental health day.. well its not really throwing a sickie, i am feeling blah.. but thats prob just AF coming. but still. i need this day to keep functioning right now. hubbys away another 1.5 weeks and im exhausted! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:41pm
Oh Soda, big hugs. Every month with no result is such a big burden. I think you are doing the right thing having a day to hang and process. Stay in bed for a while, go out and grab a hot chocolate and maybe do something just for you. I'll keep your candle of hope and faith burning while you take a well deserved micro-break xx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 10:07pm
Sorry to hear that SodaCry Have a good day off. You deserve it.
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 10:40pm
thanks guys. i know its probably just irrational emotional "that time of the month" me talking lol but I cant help but feel sad that somewhere inside me there could be two wee babies, those eggs that may well have been fertilised, trying to grow but my body just wont let them... and thats really sad to think of! isnt that silly... geez i need to go to bed.  but thanks for thinking of me and thanks for the support. i dont know how some of you have gone on as long as you have, seriously take my hat off to you, not sure how much longer i can do this, im exhausted! I want it so badly but im just so over it all and just want it to stop, whatever the cost! I think well be going by our original plan and getting to the end of the year then seriously considering our options and looking into adoption and just being happy with the amazing girl we have and whatever happens happens from then on..
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2015 at 10:11pm
*Hugs* Soda. I hope you looked after yourself today and are feeling better tonight.
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2015 at 1:05pm
Cd1 for me today. And feeling it! Hopefully this is the last AF I have to endure for a long time...one can hope! Doing another clomid round and hopefully looking into progesterone supps or something too.
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2015 at 4:27pm
So sorry to hear that soda! 😞

Hope this cycle is the one and they take you seriously about the progesterone. I felt similar because I had short luteal phases that maybe conception was occurring but they just couldn't implant.
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:07pm
thanks RachFizz.. im so hoping they take me seriously! apparently the nurse was going to ask the doc about it and get back to me..she hasnt yet. maybe tomorrow... i still havent heard about my "really important for my situation and seriously recommended" bloods to check my ovarian reserves...that i had to pay nearly $80 for, over a month ago.. obviously they have been forgotten about.. i wonder if they even got the results! should ask next time.
ahh well work was possibly the worst day ive had since starting- had the most wicked headache- felt like vomiting all day, then there was a huge fallout between the boss and my workmate to the point they were both in tears.. and now i feel like im getting the blame in part though im not even sure what its all really about! so not looking forward to tomorrow... at least itll be friday and ill get a break from it all for a couple of days. and hey, at least it distracted me from the rest of the crap going on in my life right now...

*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 7:00am
Aww Soda, day 1s are hard at the best of times but sounds like yesterday was a particularly crap one

Chase your clinic up again today re the progesterone supps and your blood tests - I always find proactively chasing them hurries them along and makes me feel more like I'm moving forward.

I hope the dramas at work have sorted themselves out today - sounds pretty tense! (And more stress is the last thing you need, lol.)

Bring on the weekend
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 1:45pm
Egg collection went well yesterday morning... I wasn't sick afterwards so that was a bonus as I normally spew! Just super tired so spent the afternoon asleep on the couch. The collected 12 eggs, got the phone call from the lab this morning to say that 8 fertilised normally, 1 was immature, 1 had no fertilisation and 2 fertilised abnormally... They have all gone under the camera for time lapse today, so now the waiting begins - I so hope they all make it til sunday and the tuesday for freezing... this will be the most we have had so i am stoked at this point x
Bambeana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambeana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 1:48pm
Fingers crossed for you! x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 2:07pm
Great news Charlie. I hope the time lapse camera does the trick :-) Can't wait to hear about it.
Fairylight Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fairylight Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 12:43pm
Charlie 8 is great! And yay for doing time lapse! Do you get a copy? So fascinating!

Soda sorry to hear about CD1 and work troubles. Not what you need on a grieving day. That's what I think of CD1 as. Grieving your dream for that month.

HT how are you feeling after IUI?

I've been getting cramping which is strongest in the morning and early afternoon along with lower back ache. I also had a 'full' feeling the first few days after IUI. I'm a bit miffed by these symptoms. While I never get them after OV, I do get them after ET. But any embryo would only be at blastocyst stage today and not implanted yet, so can't understand it. I do however welcome these symptoms, especially if I do have a little one in there. I will have a Christmas baby. I've got a lot of hope back since we're using DS.
TTC 6yr
3x IVF/ICSI 6ET (5 x MC/1 BFN)
3x endo ops/severe MFI
'15 IUI DS #3 BFP

TTC#2 '18 IUI DS #2 BFP

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/b9d5p12.png
Tulip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tulip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 12:55pm
Sorry this month wasn't your month Soda.

Hi Fairylight is your cramping very painful?

The reason I ask is I've been having sharp lower abdominal pains all morning quite sore, I had an IUI 10 days ago so could this be implantation symptoms or am I just trying to get my hopes up?
DD born 2001
TTC #2 since Jan 2012
1st IUI = chem
2nd IUI = 8 wk MC Mar 14
3rd IUI = BFN
Private IVF Oct 14 no response to meds.
Mar 2015 4th IUI = BFN
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 4:47pm
Ooh tulip could be implantation! Gl- and ht and charlie too- hopefully lots of christmas babies!
Thanks for your support over the last few days. Feeling like the cloud is lifting. 8 sleeps until DH comes home- just in time to get stuck into BDing again lol. Lucky/poor DH - depending how you look at it! Fert plus phoned this a.m, im to have day 9 e2 bloods this time, and theyll send me out progesterone for after ov..so thats something.but if nothing this cycle im probably going to take a break as its been real draining the last few months!and it might have only just begun!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273274 593>