FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 593>
Author
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 9:33pm
hi all gee busy on here! HT sorry i didnt get on here earlier to post, but im sorry about your BFN. but hey- you are now one cycle closer to getting that baby of yours xxx upping the clomid hopefully will do the trick! 
Charlie GL hun hoping lil emby is just taking its time and its really good news very soon! 
and GL sweetconception too- i sooo hope there are lots of little Christmas miracles coming up.. 
welcome Lulue, sorry you are joining us on this tough journey, but hopefully you will get support on here and know you arent alone xx
hugs bambeana anyone else who needs them Heart
im CD15 now and gearing up for ov any day, ran out of OPKs on tuesday and they were only a very faint line (so negative) but id say going by my signs im gearing up for ov now so should ov saturday im thinking.. its soooo weird. we conceived DD easter weekend 5 years ago! lol. so we are joking that my "easter eggs" are my lucky ones waiting to be ovulated teehee- cheesy much??Tongue but it keeps us positive anyway, nice to have something light hearted to joke about. but really, it would be very cool. but i guess well have to wait and see! Big smile
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Sponsored Links

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 9:48pm
oh and I had a lady phone me and leave a message from fert plus today about being a part of a study or something? waiting for her to get back to me... 
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 10:25pm
Come on Soda's Easter Eggs. Some things are just meant to be, I really hope all your stars are aligning and that you and Mr get some lovely rainbow making opportunities.
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 10:43pm
lol thank you hun. im sure we will get some chances to cover all our bases Big smile soooo hoping this is the one. would be cool to get 2 easter egg babies hehe (sounds like a kinder surprise egg with a baby inside bahahaha) worked out my due date will be within 2 days of DDs birthday- eek! seeing as she came 2 weeks overdue hopefully they wouldnt share a birthday.. (though, that would be kinda cute Star) ill take whatever im given at this point though. righto im off to bed. night night all! 
Lulue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lulue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 10:44pm
Good luck Charlie and Soda I hope this is your month!

We had our appt with the doc today he's really lovely and really patient with my million questions. He confirmed I have PCOS so that just adds to our issues and means I will be on shorter IVF wth ICIS cycles... we have been put on the waiting list for public funding and should get a letter within the next 6 weeks, does anyone know if this confirms when you will start treatment? If it does we will wait for that to come then decide on doing private cycles while we wait.... So much to take in but trying to stay positive that it will all work out the way it's meant too.
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 9:04am
Yeah from memory it gives a vague idea of when.itll just confirm you are on the public waitlist and are eligible, and will say your orientation appoint will be in about x month and treatment will start about 12 weeks after that. Eg I think my orientation appointments (which are with the doctor, an embriologist and a counselor) are in june then ill wait again to start actual treatment.i went on the list in about november. Hopefully the wait isnt long for you. In auckland its 9mths to a year to the initial appointment. Hope that helps.
Lulue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 9:48am
Awesome thanks Soda, our doctor said he will back date it to when we first saw him which was around October last year I think so hoping that reduces our wait time slightly 😊
SweetConception View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 11:32am
That's great of your Dr to backdate Lulue!

That is for the GL wishes Soda. I hope you're making like an Easter Bunny and getting your magical Easter Eggs well and truely fertilised! ;)

How are you feeling Charlie? Have you been using HPTs through this cycle? Will be thinking of you getting your next test tomorrow.

AFM - 8dp5dt today and nada - feeling pretty glum about our chances. Making it hard to concentrate on anything.
Beautiful girl born March 2016 after 7 years TTC
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 12:04pm
I haven't done any home tests this cycle. I feel okay, still hopeful that it may all work out for me... Last year my hcg levels were great for 8 weeks, but I'd had a missed mc so I guess I've learnt you can't really rely on numbers 😊 I have my fingers crossed for you for your results on Sunday x
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 2:43pm
Lulue - depends on where you're located. The district health board approves funding to a certain provider, and then they allocate a month for you, but exactly what happens depends on the clinic. With FA Auckland when I received the letter it was 'your funding has been approved and you will start treatment in July 2015". So very fixed up front with exact timings and all. They've already had me and hubby do our first blood tests so they know what's going on, and I've got a form for a blood test in June for a full blood count leading up to my IVF cycle. Think I'll prob go on the pill to down-regulate the cycle before as my experience last year showed I couldn't start a cycle without doing that first!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Lulue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 7:51pm
Thanks Mushroom, we are with FA Auckland so I guess we will just wait and see what the letter says and go from there, we both have to go for more bloods tomorrow so they have everything they need if we decide to start private treatment sooner. Do you remember how long it took to get the letter?
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 9:12pm
Lulue - for us we got our first letter after 2 weeks confirming eligibility, but not allocating us a clinic as Auckland was undergoing a funding reshuffle at the time. What month is your birthday? If you're in the first 8 mths of the year you'll probably be allocated Fert Plus for public treatment, then Sept/Oct probably Repromed, and Nov/Dec probably FA - it's approximately allocated on birth month, but there do seem to be some exceptions. If you don't get a letter within 3 weeks I'd give them a ring to see if they know anything :)

Charlie - thinking of you with your test tomorrow - hope the numbers show a good increase!

Sweetconception - you never know with HPTs and symptoms - my sister got a pos blood test, then went home and got a neg HPT - so I wouldn't count yourself out!
6+ yrs TTC#2
FET#2 - BFN
Oct 16 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 9:15pm
Thanks Mushroom - so many positive stories like that on the forums that it keeps that last glimmer of hope alive. On the flip side there also seems to be soooooo many more stories about getting the BFP at 6 days past transfer (or even less!).
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 1:51pm
Hey ladies, bad news - my hcg levels have dropped down to 7 today, so looks like it's not going to be a miracle late bloomer... We are gutted, but always hopeful that one day the right embryo will take... Good luck for tomorrow Sweetconception, I hope you have a better outcome than us xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 2:06pm
I'm so sorry Charlie! Not the Easter you were hoping for 😥. **virtual hugs**
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 3:33pm
Oh Charlie - I'm really sorry this one wasn't to be :( Do you have any other frosties?
6+ yrs TTC#2
FET#2 - BFN
Oct 16 BFP
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 3:59pm
Aww Charlie, that sucks - *hugs*

Lulue - yay for being on the list! I hope your wait time is not too long.

Soda - fxd for your Easter eggs!!

Sweet C - fxd for you too
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 5:04pm
Yes, we were lucky enough to get 3 frozen blastocysts, so have a few more chances... I've booked in for another fertility massage with pip lodge for this cycle too... Even though it wasn't to be, this cycle was the 2nd pregnancy out of 4 years of trying, so an encouraging sign for us... xx
Will it just be like a regular AF for this since its so early on? Our last mmc I had a d & c as I didn't want to wait to miscarry naturally since my placenta was still going strong... So a bit unsure what to expect

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 8:21pm
I'm glad you have some frosties Charlie - less daunting then going through the whole process again. Will you do another transfer next cycle or wait a cycle?

Sorry, I don't know the answer re. timing of AF in your situation. I'm interested to know how long it normally takes to get AF after stopping the meds (already trying to work out potential dates for my next cycle - helps me not focus on the expected failure of this one).
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 8:32pm
In normal cycles I have always gotten AF around 4 days after stopping the meds I think... and Yes I think we will try again next cycle, after so many cycles I hate feeling like Im sitting around wasting time...
This morning the wait at lab tests was CRAZY we got there just after 8 and there was probably 45 people in the waiting room and outside! Hope it's not too busy for you in the morning... let us know how you get on xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 593>