FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 593>
Author
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 7:42pm
Good luck sweet and charlie, we will be thinking of you both :-). Come on embies!

Ahh, the final couple of days waiting are the worse Nik. I have been tempted to test this week but have managed to hold off (the slight sliver of hope is always nicer than the bummer of a BFN). I'm off for my blood test tomorrow even though it will only be 13dpo as my Thursday schedule does not allow for any test time. Oh... wouldn't it be nice if this cycle is the one! :-)
Hi Mushroom, sorry I don't know about any testing stuff yet, DH has had sperm analysis and that is it. I guess we might find out more if we need our IVF appointment on Friday. Will let you know if I find out anything.
Hope you are all well and happy :-)
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Sponsored Links

Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 8:48pm
Good luck for tomorrow HT. Fingers crossed that this is your month! Thanks for that clip of the triplet reveal - so beautiful.

I've started clomiphene for the next round of IUI and first blood test is on Sunday. If this doesn't work I'm not sure whether to give it another go with IUI like we originally planned, or put that $1800 towards IVF instead.

We also can't decide whether to do the pay per cycle option for IVF or the Fertility Cover option. Such a hard call to make!
Merrily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merrily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 7:39am
Good luck for today Charlie, SweetC and H.T.
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 8:32am
Good luck today ladies!!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 8:34am
Thinking of you today HT... Hope you get the best news xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 10:24am
Thanks for your good wishes everyone :-)
I had a negative HPT this morning ladies so I'm not holding out much hope for this afternoon's result. I must admit I'm a little disappointment I had a few days with a cluster of symptoms which made me think... ooo, our miracle could have happened. Oh well, onto IVF appointment Friday it appears. Something to look forward to soothes the sting. xx  Thinking of you Charlie and Sweet, I hope you have an amazing day. Embies on board, rocking it ;-)
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 10:47am
HT sorry about the negative HPT it doesn't' get any easier does it! Bug hugs hun! And thanks for sharing the video! It's so lovely but also pulls at the heart strings a bit? I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to do something like that when and if our miracle baby happens. I always imagine what I'll do and because we have been trying for so long with so many losses, I just know so many of our friends and family would be just as over joyed as we would be so I always think about something special I would do to announce……. but it's still just a thought at the moment

Huge good luck for transfers today ladies! Fingers crossed there is some great, positive news to come from them both

AFM - although I don't post as much, I'm still lurking and thinking of you all on this journey.
I'm CD13 for me today, and the OPK's have begun! Wonder if this month will be different…...
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Nik26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nik26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 12:40pm
I hope the transfer went well Sweet and Good luck Charlie for this afternoon!

That sucks HT about the BFN, thinking that's what my result will be too. All the symptoms I have had seemed to have gone making me fell like it's all over, been an emotional wreck today! I am going to do an HPT tonight so I can prepare myself for tomorrow.

Aime - is the fertility cover the 3 rounds for approx. 28k and if you don't get a baby you get refunded 70%? I read about this on the FA website and that is what we will be doing if this doesn't work. Just thinking with our track record it would be money better well spent.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 2:09pm
I really hope this is your month Storm :-) xxx Yes, I get the heart string pulls too.
FA just called, the nurse was so upset for us she nearly cried down the phone. I think I took it better than her. ;-) Sigh :-(. Oh well, let's hope IVF is the magic bullet. Only a few days until we start our first cycle. Phark! Good and scary. xx
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 2:23pm
Sorry to hear that HT, I do hope that you get lucky on your first round of Ivf! Number 9 embryo on board for us, just about to have accupuncture... We so hope this is the one for us too xx
SweetConception View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 6:09pm
So sorry to hear about your BFN HT! I know it sucks every single frik'n time. It's always helpful when you know what Plan B (or for this group Plan G, H, I....) is.

Embie #2 locked and loaded after a trouble-free transfer. Now for the wait!

Good luck Nik!
Beautiful girl born March 2016 after 7 years TTC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 6:33pm
So happy to hear your transfers went well Sweet and Charlie. Gosh your turns are well and truly overdue so please let your miracles work this time! Big hugs :-)
Sorry to hear today has been hard Nik :-(.  I feel tired and disappointed today. I did the HPT to be prepared for the phonecall this avo too. I was hopeful so didn't want to get a nasty shock.
Big hugs, I hope you get wonderful news tomorrow. xx
Merrily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merrily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 9:36pm
Boo H.T. sorry about the BFN!
Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 9:42pm
Aw HT I'm so sorry to hear that. I was really hoping today would be your day.

Glad it all went well today Charlie and Sweet and hope it's BFPs soon for you both.

Good luck for the test tomorrow Nik! And yes the Fertility Cover is the three rounds for $28,000 with a 70% refund if unsuccessful. When I think about 'worst' case scenarios with both options - a baby after the first IVF but costing $28,000 vs three rounds with no baby and no refund - I'm thinking I'd maybe go for option 1. Especially as we won't qualify for public funding for another 3 1/2 years because we're in the unexplained infertility category.
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 11:08am
Congrats on the PUPO Charlie and SweetConception- hope you both get the best best news in just under 2 weeks!

Hope the appointment went well today HT - wishing you the best of luck with it all.

Hope you're doing ok too Nik26.

AFM, just plodding along. Annoyed at myself for having mentioned my needing to go on the pill the month before IVF due to last year having functional cysts every day 2 scan after ovulating. Should have just done it and not worried, as now I have to go on the pill in July when I call in my day 1 rather than starting treatment! So IVF gets pushed back... and to top it all off, will now collide completely with my son starting school so I'm going to have to be dealing with both at once. Sick of this whole journey, really need it to be over one way or another. I'm sure you ladies will understand that.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Nik26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nik26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 12:29pm
yay for being PUPO Charlie and SweetC! Take it easy over the next couple of weeks and I look forward to some good news!

So BFN for me yesterday, I just knew it would be :( Going straight from this cycle into a FET. Never had one before so not too sure what to expect. I suggested doing it this cycle as I don't normally get a period and I will after this IVF round so want to keep things moving along while my body is familiar with it.

Charlie - did you see Pip again before your FET? If you did at what point in the cycle did you see her? Thinking I might make another trip up to see her.

Good luck for the up and coming IVF HT, fingers crossed this is the ticket!

Mushroom that is so frustrating that you have been moved back again - I hate this waiting game!
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 1:33pm
Agh, I'm so sorry Nik, that phone call just sucks (I know it all too well!)... Good luck with the FET this coming month. Will you do a natural or medicated cycle? I normally do medicated as I just find it's easier... I hated having to go for blood tests every day for about 8 days to find out when I was going to ovulate.
I went to see Pip twice this cycle - I thought I may as well give it all I can! I went on day 6 and then again on day 16... They put this embryo back in on day 22.
That sucks having it pushed back further Mushroom... the waiting game truly does suck, especially when you see you friends, family and even strangers in the street all up the duff making it all look so super easy! (even though you don't really know whether the strangers had it easy or not!)...
Hugs xx
SweetConception View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetConception Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 4:16pm
Sorry you got a BFN Nik. Did you end up doing an HPT first? In terms of FET to give you an idea (if you do manufactured) this is an overview of what this cycle has looked like for me:

CD2 - Start Progynova 3/day
CD16 - Scan & BT (mostly checking lining)
CD 17 - Start Utrogesterone pessaries 3/day. Continue Progynova
CD21 - Transfer
CD31 - Official test day

Was this similar to you Charlie?

The nice thing with manufactured is they have some ability to manipulate dates to suit your circumstances so a bit more control.
Beautiful girl born March 2016 after 7 years TTC
Nik26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nik26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 4:57pm
Yeah I did a HPT the night before to prepare myself as I had to be at work all day so if I knew what was coming then I thought I would be better able to deal with it.

Yes I am doing a manufactured cycle because I don't have a period. I'm staying on the utrogesterone until Sunday and then off so I should get a period to start the Progynova. Thanks for the info Sweet C and Charlie.

I would like to see Pip again but the flights are quite expensive, I'll try work something out, just unsure when the best time in the cycle would be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 7:38pm
Hi team
Thanks for thinking of me today. Appointment went really well. DH and I have decided to sit May out as we have so many other pre-existing commitments that clash with what the likely key dates will be (going on a 16 LP). We are a little shocked that worst case scenario our cycle will cost just shy of $15 000.  Obviously, this bites deep. I have felt really emotional and teary today. Anything sets me off. It has got really real, we have enough funds left for one cycle and if we borrow a little more, two. So I guess we are down to nearly the end. I'm a little worried heading into a non-medicated cycle as it could go on forever but I'm also happy that we can just chill and I can drink coffee and coke for a couple of weeks ;-).

Bummer about the delay Mushroom, hopefully though, doing the right thing will ensure you get the right result xx
Sorry to hear about the BFN Nick (hugs). Those sux even when you are half-pie expecting them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 593>