FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2015 at 11:17pm
DH and I just finished watching Bradley Cooper in American sniper - what a great performance by him! Anywho just thought I'd share that lol ... I'm now in bed with a wheat pack on my back... Massage was great!! Pip said I would feel a bit of pain for a while after and boy was she right! If knocked my uterus is certainly showing it had a workout today... and my upper back is feeling it too. Pip was great - said she felt a little something on my left side that she massaged out and a couple things on my leg and back that sign uterine area issues..... after that was done she said she could def feel my uterus was less stressed haha so I found it to be really good. Anyone that can see her should. We talked about some of her amazing success stories! And wowsers... the uterine massage was not painless! Just had to breathe through it! But all in all I enjoyed it.

Hope everyone has had a nice evening. It's way past bedtime for me lol

HT did you decide to test Hun?

xx
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 10:23pm
Glad went well with Pip😀
Tested yesterday and today. Bfn so have prepared for tomorrow's test. Sigh. Nothing really to say, doing okay. Xxx thanks for remembering xxx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 6:52am
Aww HT I'm so sorry. *big hugs* I'm going to hold on to hope for you that it was just too early and today's result is different. x
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 8:26am
Oh no hugs HT...I so hope you were too early xxx wanting this so bad for you!
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:06am
Ht that sucks. Nothing I say will make it better but big hugs hun xxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:11am
*hugs* HT - not the news anyone was hoping to see :(
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:22am
Lurker in****
Hi ladies. Wanted to let you all know that I had a baby girl late on Friday! DH and I are completely smitten and we're all getting to know each other. She's doing really well and we're planning on going home today! After a rough journey I find myself staring at her a lot and thinking 'is she really mine'!!!
Thanks for all the support from you ladies during my TTC journey!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:27am
HT big hugs hun. It's just never easy is it

NZVeg thanks for popping in! I got goosebumps reading about your arrival...so amazing.

Hold on to hope ladies, there are clearly miracles everywhere

On another note, Charlie are you still lurking? How long did you still feel pain after your Massage? Man if I lean on my lower abdomen even slightly, it shocks me with pain

BC I mentioned to Pip, that she has a lot of lovely followers out of Auckland that would love to see her and she said she is always trying to do a clinic down in Welly and ChCh, just gets a bit hard with the 3 boys I think. She has alot of people travel to see her though. I loved hearing her amazing success stories
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Merrily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merrily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:43am
HT so sorry

NzVeggie so cool to hear great news
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 10:09am
Veggie congrats hun! Love hearing the success stories!
Ok so tmi ahead...yesterday was about 7dpo (cant be exactly sure as im not charting etc) and after BD last night I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a pink tint on the paper. This morning I went to the loo (as ya do lol) and wiped and there was a weird smear of blood-but quite old blood not fresh. Last night I just thought it was somehow caused by BDing though its never happened before.. but now seeing old blood could it be something else? Implantation? I ovd so late I had no thoughts something could have happened (and nothings happened for 2.5 years even with fert drugs so more or less given up..) but this is very odd! Pretty sore boobies too as of yesterday..hmmm..even if nothing exciting,my bodies certainly trying to do something!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 10:45am
CONGRATS Nzveggie - I am so glad that you have finally got your little bub to hold. All the very best with her xxx

Storm - yeah I figured with 3 kids she'd find it hard. I've considered travelling to see her but I just won't get the time. Will play it all by ear.

Soda - what you're experiencing has me intrigued. I will super stoked if you get a bfp!!! Long time coming!.

AFM - so that workmate who gave me that amazing financial gift is back at work so I spoke to her in person and thanked her. I just wanted to make sure they were truly sure about handing over such an amount. She was so sure and really wanted to be apart of making it happen for us. She said she'd be devastated if I didn't accept so there we are. I have taken it for what it is and accepted. I knew that, that would be how she would feel so had already decided (after lots of OB feedback lol) that it was only thing I could do. Now I'm making it my mission to pay it forward in any little way I can.

Have a great day ladies xx
HT hugs again.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 11:01am
Soda sounds super exciting to me and without getting your hopes up, sounds like implantation - so fingers crossed for a BFP for you soon!

BC that's great your friend is back and you've been able to talk to her about it. Good decision taking it as it is
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 11:35am
Ooh thanks guys- yes intrigued sums it up for me too! We arent even TTC at all! Not preventing but there is zero timing involved at the mo (sooo nice to have that break!) So this really would be a miracle- certainly nothing ive experienced before ao will be interesting to see. Its faded right back to a light pink tint again, no actual blood there. So I guess the next week will be interesting...
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 11:36am
And that's so cool BC! I really hope that gift turns into something even more amazing! Xx
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 1:17pm
Thinking of you today HT with your upcoming phone call...
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 1:47pm
HT - thinking of you today and hoping that the home PTs were too early xxx

BC that is great to hear. Her kindness blows me away - what a wonderful thing for her to do.

I'm thinking about booking in a fertility massage but I have to admit I'm sceptical about it. I asked our doctor and she said there's no evidence it'll make a difference but I'm thinking I'd try anything that might help! Storm, do you get a full body massage as well as the fertility massage? How much does it cost?

Also, has anyone tried acupuncture before IVF?
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 2:11pm
Amie, yes you get a full body massges aswell, including a head massagethere is def reason to be skeptical but what I loved about Pip was that she doesn't really sell it like it's def what's made her clients fall pregnant, but more like "well they had trouble conceiving, came to me for the massage and are now pregnant" kind of thing. She didn't try to sell me any further massages etc I think even she is blown away by the success she'd had. I think there have been 2 ladies on here now preg after a massage with her? So it's def one of things that is worth a try. It was $150

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 4:55pm
Oh big hugsNzveggie :-) so thrilled for you. You had a very long journey with lots of sadness so I'm really glad your princess has arrived safely xxx

Omg Soda! Could it be, fingers crossed honey. Please keep us informed.
Thanks for the well wishes team. It was a negative, doc will ring us with us with a plan of now what. Sad up not surprised. Over 50 months of trying now so ... Plently of time to build resilience ;-). Xxx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 6:08pm
aargh hun im so so so sorry. i really did have everything crossed! Surely its your turn soon?? hugest hugs. even when you expect the worst, the reality of it is always hard xx
AFM spotting still there, a little worse than before. thinking AF is arriving really really really early which just sucks, and means my body is just getting worse. we will see what eventuates tomorrow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 6:20pm
Oh no Soda, I hope not. Keep the faith babe :-)

I said to my hubby this morning that maybe our turn has already been and passed ;-). If that is the case then I can make peace with it. We have two lovely boys and who can unhappy with that :-).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306 593>