FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 593>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 9:37pm
Hello my lovelies.
Hmmm thinking AF might not arrive till end of the week as pretty sure I ovd later than usual. Meh more waiting.

Anywho exciting stuff coming up for some and some blah stuff for others. As always thinking of you xx

I'm off to knit a few more rows then head to bed. 😘
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 10:56pm
Hey ladies, phew just caught up on the last 20 pages... Guess I've been off grid for a bit. Gutted not to see more happy news, biggest hugs to those who have had losses, I shed a wee few tears reading about those.

We had our appt on 1 October which happened to be day 1 and dr put me straight on the pill... Had call from nurse re drug plan on Thursday and I think they are coming on the courier this wk and I'm to start injections next wk. Eek, it's getting real now!

I feel bad though, I have been throwing myself into work the past few months and not thinking about TTC at all, and to be honest I feel a bit distanced from it all now. Friends and family are super excited for me and I'm just making like it's all a walk in the park and what will be will be. I'm sure it will all change once we start though!
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 10:23am
Hello Ladies!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, i don't think i have posted in about a year and a half but i would like to join you again on this journey as we start back up after such a long break.

A quick run down from me again:

Me 28 hubby 33
Diagnosed PCOS, hubby is all well and fine in his department

3x clomid - no response
1x puregon - cycled cancelled due to other circumstances

I will try and read through everything but might take me awhile as i have been so absent. If there is any good news i congratulate the ladies! and i am sorry if some of us are still in here. *massive hugs* I have been thinking a lot about you guys and i hope everyone is doing okay.

I am mid through a cycle now, I'm back on Puregon daily (day 15 now!, sorest stomach ever!) as we have done the low and slow approach. I had a scan this morning and have two follicles, one on each side,an 8 and and an 11. Next scan is Friday, hoping they play nice and grow to a nice size! *cross fingers* Its taken me abit longer than when we did our last cycle to get follies, i think it was day 12 last time and i had three good sized ones, and i have a cyst that decided to show its ugly face this month. booooo:( but doesn't seem to be a cause for concern at present.

4 years TTC #1 - October 2015 - BFP

TTC #2 April 2018
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 10:49am
Welcome back JMM2B.

Star - I so know what you mean about being a bit detached. I so don't have any excitement about it all. Probably because I know that if this doesn't work it's the end.

Anywho we'll pretty much be cycle buddies since I should start my injections at the weekend. If only AF would hurry the frick up lol (who would've thought I'd say that?).
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 11:00am
Yeah I had that detachment last cycle too, I got a bit excited a few days before egg collection and then it was just a series of highs and lows! I think it's part of our protection mechanisms.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 11:20am
Thanks Craftea, I will be sure to take 3 panadol an hour before my scratch

Mrs I, so nice to see you. And how very exciting for you that you have your FET coming up this week!! Fingers crossed for you, let us know how you go. Are you putting back a day 3 or day 5 embryo?

Welcome back Star and JMM2B (I remember you). Good luck to both of you with your cycles.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 11:37am
Exciting Star, BC and Mrs I!! So cool to be starting injections/getting ready for FET. Wishing you all the best luck (need some in there!)

Welcome back JMM2B - I'm still hanging out here :) Glad things are good with you and hubby :) Grow follies grow!

HT - how you doing hon?

Kumeroa - lol on hubby looking forward to things. Must confess I bought my first lube so I could help hubby, er, find some release during this loooong wait for him - figure it's all good if we're together and both having fun.

Phoning FA tomorrow once I get my latest hcg results, so will have a sort of plan then I guess! Will depend on how long this next cycle is - with me it can end up any length! Last m/c was 5 weeks, so working from there.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 7:48pm
Nice to 'meet' you JMM2B. Welcome back Star and hi to everyone else.

Mushroom, hope you're doing ok and the hcg has dropped tomorrow. BC, I hear ya on wanting AF to hurry up!

Storm thanks for thinking of me and hope the renos are going well. Still really tough days but I'm starting to feel a bit more normal again. It helped seeing the counsellor. Blood test tomorrow to see where hcg is tracking. I did an hpt on Sunday morning and the line was really faint so hoping it is dropping. Had a nice weekend with my sister here which included poached eggs, lots of coffee, wine (for the first time in 6 months), soft cheeses, hummus and a really hot bath - got to see the positives in these situations!

I saw an acupuncturist on Monday but not sure we really clicked - any recommendations for a practitioner in Auckland?
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 7:58pm
Bc... cycle buddies!!!! I'm starting stims on Friday with ec hopefully around the 27th (as luck would have it.... on my birthday). I was feeling fine about it till this avo when the clinic rang to say start Fri. I know I shouldn't put work ahead of this but I only have like 3 days left with my senior students and i feel terrible about deserting them so close to exams :-(

Hi everyone else! Welcome back to the old timers. As always, I hope we get some good news in here soon!

Hi everyone else! Lots going

Edited by a.girl - 13 October 2015 at 7:58pm
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 7:59pm
Sorry about the last bit. Silly phone.
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 9:22pm
You're taking leave to do the cycle a girl? Or will you miss th kids due to appts?
I get what you mean though re work. I feel super guilty about missing my class for ivf stuff. Usually I'd race back after scans and start late but boss said its just easier to find cover for the day so will be taking them off if needed. However worked out if AF is the weekend I'll have to go to Wellington twice over labour wkend for scans. Considering staying down there but we'll see.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 6:47am
Yay for (almost) cycle buddies BC and a.girl!

I'm really lucky my work is pretty flexible so we are planning to spend most the week of EC (mid Nov) in Dunedin, to save travelling back & forth so much (2.5hrs each way). I can do most of my work from anywhere and my boss is super supportive so that's cool. We move house the following weekend tho - guess I'd better get organised in advance and start packing this weekend lol.

Welcome back JMM2B.

Yay for FET Mrs. I - got my fingers crossed super tight for you!
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 7:30am
Yay star! Cool that ivf is looming for you too.

Bc, we're over 3 hours from the clinic. And more like 4 with auck traffic. It's just not worth it to drive back and forth. Plus, they want us to be available at any stage for a scan - won't give me set dates. Oh well! I'm done with the course. ... they'll survive.
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 2:41pm
Ah that makes sense a girl (and star). Similar travel to me but I'm lucky that I can get scans closer to home (lol 2hrs one way V's 3.5) if they fall on week days. The travel , as I've said before, is what really gets to me most.
Wish AF would turn up already lol.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 5:26pm
Hello ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome :) its good to know i can come back in here and talk and let it all out again, as not many people know we have started back and im finding it really hard this time for some reason. I don't know if its because it brings back the emotions of last time or im just so nervous!!

It sounds like a few of you are starting up soon again, i hope AF's arrive and you can all get into it :)

It takes me half an hour to get to my clinic and i thought i had it bad!*hangs head* I feel for you ladies who have to travel so much, i wish it was closer for you! We don't get it easy do we!

Into day 18 of stims, has anyone had to do it this long?? I did the bad thing of google searching and i feel like something is wrong with me having to do it for soo long, I realize everyone is different but i am so bloated and my stomach is so sore from jabbing, i find i can't sleep at night and im so achy :( I guess its just from everything expanding?

Has anyone else had side effects from puregon?

Edited by JMM2B - 14 October 2015 at 5:27pm

TTC #2 April 2018
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 6:12pm
Hi jmm. I was on 300iu if puregon and didn't feel too much other than a few achy ovaries. But of course we all respond differently. Don't know too much about the long stim period. My doc was expecting 10 days of stims but said it could take longer. Good luck! What dose are you on? Have you had any scans yet?

Bc, it was going to cost us HUNDREDS of dollars to do the scan up here rather than free at the clinic. Grrr. Also, doc really didn't want us to. I actually like that we are far away. We take the whole week off! No work, no stress, lots of bonding and relaxing :-)
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 7:07pm
Agirl I had a giggle at your earlier comment about your class - yep if they haven't got it now then they're in trouble for exams lol.
I wish I could take the week off, would make life easier. But with testing and reports being on right smack in the middle it's not the best idea.
Last cycle I did they made me come all the way to them for a scan (on a week day) because they wanted to look themselves. Guess that's the risk that's run going to another place for scans. Luckily that time it was school hols.

Sorry Jmm I've never used puregon nor had long stim sessions. My ovaries are bit crazy on the stims, I remember that awful full achy feeling well.
Been thinking today (well ok I've been dreaming lol) about what if AF just doesn't come? Because by some miracle I'm UTD...I know RIDICULOUS considering the need for a donor...I actually don't think I'd know what to do with myself. Like actually wouldn't know what to do! Bahaha but one can dream...like it's actually going to happen naturally right.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 9:13pm
Agirl- So far I've been on 50 for 12 days but they upped me to 75, I'm guessing cause it has been slow. I had a scan yesterday and only had two follies, one each side but are only 8 and 11mm . I think they have to be at least 18? From memory. I guess I am on an off cycle and they don't want to grow quickly :(

Next blood is Friday so hoping so bad they have at least improved. Would be so guttered to not make it to IUI after all this time of stimming. I feel like a pin cushion.

Babycrazy wouldn't that just be wonderful to have a miracle! And on the subject of AF, I don't think I have ever wanted it to be on time so much, as waiting for it come to start treatment! It's the worst right!

TTC #2 April 2018
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:31am
Hi ladies!

Mrs I yaye for transfer today! Good luck!

Amie that's great you are starting to feel normal again, and good on you for really going all out over the weekend with wine cheeses etc I think it's totally called for sometimes! As for acupuncture, I once used Janine at Motherwell in Auckland for fertility accupuncture. She was great and so lovely... was just another one of those things I tried, didn't work for me, so I stopped. But they were great there at Motherwell.

JMM2B good luck for your bloods tomorrow!

I had my scratch done yesterday. Was super quick and I didn't feel a thing. I had no cramping, no bleeding or anything afterwards... which of course makes me paranoid that he didn't do it properly LOL I wanted cramping or bleeding! haha
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:38am
I think that just means you're lucky to not have discomfort storm :) the presence of or lack of symptoms seems to have no reflection on whether something will work :)

If anyone wants to remember the babies they hold in their heart not their arms the global wave of light is happening tonight https://www.facebook.com/events/898116683598654/
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 593>