FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 593>
Author
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 12:34pm
Wow, 100% fertilisation! That's fantastic news Star!
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
Sponsored Links

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 12:45pm
Whoop whoop Star that's great news!!!

Thanks Charlie that's good to know.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 1:09pm
Star that's fantastic!!! Transfer one day after me

It really is a cracker of a few months, with everything that's going on in here
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 2:31pm
Awesome news Star :-). Huge congrats. Whoop whoop, nearly pupo.

Ah Storm, so happy you are transferring on Saturday. Best wishes sweetie! xx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 3:01pm
HT how you doing hun?xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 3:21pm
Thanks ladies!

All the best for tomorrow Storm, I look forward to hearing you're PUPO [:-)]

And have a lovely weekend away BC - enjoy the concert!
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 3:29pm
Aw thanks HT - nice to see you are still popping in here hope everything is going well with you!

Thanks too Star - I've just missed a call from the clinic telling me my transfer has been brought forward 2 hours - so at 10.45 now eeeek
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 4:00pm
Yup, still reading along and lurking :-). Your journeys are important to me and I really would like you all to be up the duff before Christmas please :-).

I'm okay... I suppose ;-)
I have just started to unfollow all the baby, twins, parenting, toddler, etc groups on facebook that clutter up my feed. I also removed myself from the NZ IVF group. I guess I am starting to test moving onto a life where babies are my past and not my future... remembering that I have a beautiful 5 1/2 year old and a beautiful 4 1/2 year old from this journey of 15 years plus.
I had a bit of a cry last night... I have had so much faith that our family was not yet complete  and that more babies were still to come for so long that it has taken a long time to start to process that it might not actually happen. So I cried, hubby was great, and said it's not over yet and asked what he and we can do.
My loss of faith in this area has been quite shocking as my belief has been so unshakable for so long. I know God has a plan for me and that we are already so blessed, I just feel so sad that my quota might be reached. Argh! I keep wondering what I am meant to be achieving if more kids are not part of the greater scheme. It hasn't fundamentally shaken my faith in the bigger picture, but in the details. Sorry, I know that doesn't make a lot of sense.
I try not to make a big deal of it  as I know so many others are in this forum who are still waiting for their first or second so it is rather bad form to publicly announce fretting for a third. The pain though, the longing, the grief, the fear, the belief that you should be welcoming someone special into your family... that is irrespective of what stage of the journey you are on and I have been living that journey for what seems a lifetime. My cycle has been awful since I started it at age 12 and it has been a sh*tty constant companion since then. So does this mean I should start thinking about a hysterectomy? Who knows... well I do know I guess and will make that decision when the timing seems right.

Anyways sorry for the emotional splatter, my heart and mind are reeling, and somehow Jonah's death made it more raw than usual. 

I really hope that celebrations of healthy births and happy homes filled with the sounds of children's laughter are wishes that will be granted for each and everyone who is working so hard to make those dreams come true. xxxx

Edited by heavenly.talker - 20 November 2015 at 4:01pm
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 6:16pm
Hi Girls! Roubix, thanks for asking after me :-) I've been hanging low as I've needed a bit of a break to keep me sane. Of course I can't resist stalking though! It's so great to hear all the positive stuff coming out of this forum lately. My goodness, we needed it!!!

Star, congrats on the ec and awesome fert rate. Wahooo!!

Storm, my hearts been with you though the whole follicular phase ;-) So stink that you had to go thru so many stupid jabs to get that confirmation though. But yay for it finally coming and for the FET tmrw morning. Best of luck to you hun! I really feel like this may be the magic one for you.

BC, I am soooo glad that you haven't abandoned us. I reckon you are the glue that holds this forum together. You have an amazing way of supporting all of us and keeping the conversations light hearted, serious, empathetic, and positive. I am just as equally stoked that your are UTD!!!

HT, I feel ya with that pain, hun. I have wondered a bit if I need to be moving on from TTC and trying to get a life together outside of this world I've known for a while. I've contemplated leaving all my translocation support groups, but I haven't gotten there just yet. I am certain that there is a bigger and mightier plan than our own agendas and I know that your journey though all this will be used to make this world a better place. Though I lose site of that myself often, it's the only thing that keeps me realtively sane at the moment.

Hi Julian! Congrats on being PUPO (I think you are anyway... sorry if I'm wrong). And hi to everyone else I missed - I only went back about three pages. Man, this has been one busy forum!!!

Now as for us... we're STILL waiting for our PGD results. It's kind of making me a little crazy. No, a lot of crazy. I've had some huge anxiety issues (which I never got til IVF started) which has made dealing with this journey a bit more difficult than I had invisioned. Ages ago my doc said that I WOULD have a baby - that I couldn't keep having mc's and everyone in my sitiuation does eventually go on to have kids. And I believed him until about 3 weeks ago. I've lost so much hope and just feel like the universe is against my will. I read a quote a few weeks back that said something like "death of a person close to you isn't the hardest thing to deal with in life. Rather the death of something inside of you (like hope) while you have to continue living is much harder". I totally butchered that, but I think basic idea is still there and rings ever so true in my life. When my mum died two years ago it was tough. When I lost the 4 babies, it was tough. But losing hope of having kids has been much worse. Sorry to be a downer. I suppose that's kind of why I haven't posted... i didn't want to rain on the fanstatic parade of good news going through here. Big hugs to you all. xx
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 7:10pm
Sorry you're having a down patch ladies. It's a tough ride this one. Those kinda feels are why I went yo Uni this year - had to create a life seperate from IVF, and do something that made me feel like I wasn't a complete failure. I thought I'd tempt murphy too by committing to something.....but now I'm worried that murphy will see I've started another life and not bother about letting me have a baby! Silly brains.

Does this image show? Thought it was a good giggle.
[IMG]uploads/152337/image.jpeg[/IMG]

TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 7:12pm
Doesn't look like that picture loaded - anyone know how to load a photo in here!
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 7:36pm
Big hugs a.girl. I get that hope thing... I really do. big hugs xxx
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 9:32pm
Awww HT and a.girl my heart aches a little for you both right now, reading that - I'm so sorry that you are both in a bit of a bad place with this all. Sending you both all my hugs and love - and remember we are all always here for you xx
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2015 at 10:06pm
Biggest hugs HT and a.girl. It's totally understandable to feel a sense of loss as you contemplate a possible end to this journey without having achieved the result you have spent years envisioning and focusing so much of your time, energy and a huge investment of emotion on. Please never feel bad about coming here and telling it like you feel it, and know we are all here for you, always x
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 6:54am
Ht - never apologise for an emotion download on here. It's probably something you should do more often. I think we've all been round the block long enough to understand and know it's what you need is for at this time. And just because you've already got beautiful chn does not mean you're any less entitled to feel loss or grief at the thought of not adding to your family. It's only natural. Huge hugs - contemplating taking a step away from this fertility business flipping hard and I admire your strength.

Agirl - thanks for such kind words. I'm hugely sorry that your having a rough time of it too. Waiting for your results would be so frustrating I can imagine. As always we are hear to listen to your thoughts, fears whatever! I think you should be cheered by the fact that this time they've got something to test and I hope like crazy it comes back ok and you get to the next step.

Craftea - Hun sorry I don't know about photos sorry - just that they've always been a bit tricky on here.

Storm -big good lucks for today xxx May the horse shoe work its magic.

Hello and hugs to those I haven't mentioned. Enjoy your Saturday girls xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 8:41am
I caved and did a hpt last night... Second line was faint, but definitely there! DH rushed out before I was up this morning to buy another one so could test again with fmu. Unfortunately he came back with a clear blue which apparently aren't as sensitive, but got another faint second line. So I'm not ready to declare it as a BFP yet as there's nothing big about it, but I'm cautiously optimistic!
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 9:04am
Now that I've selfishly got my news out the way I've gone back and read the last few posts....

First off, good luck for today Storm!

HT - don't compare your TTC journey with anyone else's. Your emotions and grief are YOURS and they are just as real and valid as anyone else's no matter what they or you have gone through.

A.girl - sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time and still waiting to hear your results. You probably don't want to hear someone saying "don't lose hope" but I truly believe you shouldn't yet. If I understand correctly, your mc's have most likely been because of the chromosomal abnormality you carry? So you're doing what you can to address that and giving yourselves the best possible chance. But emotions are funny things and I know you can't necessarily reason your way out of them.

BC - I completely agree that you're not allowed to leave yet! You are such great support to us all.

And finally - no one should ever feel bad about emotionally downloading here. It's the one place where we all understand in a way others can't, we won't judge, and the anonymity means that we can share without having to "filter" out elements to protect ourselves and/or our listeners.

Edited by Roubaix - 21 November 2015 at 9:05am
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 9:51am
Ohhhhhhhhhh Roubaix, that's promising :)
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 1:43pm
Thanks ladies! Went easy peezy today except for the blimmin pressure on the full bladder with that scan thingee Embie looked good - although I wasn't convinced so of course have good imaged blastocysts haha

Blood test is 1st December! Gonna be the longest 10 days ever!! I weirdly now have slight cramps I'm trying not to worry myself that it's AF coming already crazyness!

Roubaix that sounds super promising! Is it bloods on Monday?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 3:19pm
Yay storm :) grow embie grow. The cramps will be cos your cervix doesn't like being poked!
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 593>