FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 593>
Author
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 4:03pm
Woohoo Storm! Agree with craftea that the cramps will just be your cervix settling down. Yes, blood test on Monday for me.
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
Sponsored Links

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 5:46pm
Exciting Roubaix! Hope the numbers come back nice and high!

Congrats on getting to the PUPO stage Storm! Bring on the blood test in 10 days!

AFM, finally day 1 today (actually more like day 1 tomorrow FA standards). Did the calculation, and with my current ov being more like CD30, if I had decided to try for a transfer it would put transfer day as Christmas! So def not a goer this cycle, am I'm glad to not have to deal with the emotional side of things for a while :)
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 6:57pm
Ooh Roubaix, I look forward to hearing the results of your blood test on Mon!

And yay for embie on board Storm

Glad you're in a good place about it all Mushroom, enjoy some well deserved relax time over Christmas
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Julian189409 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julian189409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 8:20pm
Storm - I had cramps after transfer too (you ladies are so onto it!) but settled quickly and have been fine since. Sounds like a few of us have blood tests next week! Thinking of everyone right now. Hugs to you right now a.girl not easy x
Trying trying! View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trying trying! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 8:33pm
Hi a.girl. I totally understand- lost my Dad 15 yrs ago and it was done, no come back. This process on the other hand is much harder to grieve for as there seems to be this 'hope' lurking around, that you can't trust, but you can't ignore either. I am a rational, motivated professional and this has hit me on the back of the knees! Last few weeks has been ever so tough. 8 eggs retrieved on private IVF, all abnormal :/ (2nd private IVF while we finish our 4yr wait to get into public system- now in debt and feeling dumb about it all!). Had a breakdown, resigned from work effective next yr, on sleeping pills... Can't wait til I'm 45 and this is all over?!
HOWEVER... Nice to read the positive news for others, I can take happiness from their stories! Best wishes Hun

Edited by Trying trying! - 21 November 2015 at 8:35pm
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2015 at 10:59pm
Eeeek exciting roubaix!!!

Storm congrats on being pupo!!! I had cramps for a couple days then it settled - coincidentally each time I cramped it meant good things at the other end!

Hi everyone else -sorry quick pop in. Fleetwood was good as except for the rotten rain - we ended up leaving earlier than it finished cos we were just too old and wet. Next stop is ACDC in Dec - imagine what our little babe will come out enjoying lol.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 4:17am
BC - just wanted to pop in and say a huge congrats! I still come on to see how you ladies are doing every now and then and this was just amazing news!!! I really hope it all goes smoothly from here on!

Everyone else - sorry you are still here but I hope you all graduate soon.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 6:45am
Bahaha I just read my previous post - weren't to old just too cold! Although did feel a bit old leaving early lol.
Hey nzvegie thanks for popping in. How you doing?

Trying I'm so sorry you're having a rough time of it - the journey is never easy and for you all the uncertainty of which provider you'll be under wouldn't be helping either. Huge hugs from me xxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 8:15am
Thanks everyone it is exciting to finally be at this stage! I thought this baby stuff was on my mind constantly before…… man it's even more so now with an embie on board - so many what if's! And just so very aware of it all - that there is an embryo in there that quite possibly and hopefully at some point today will start to hatch etc….. don't think it's a good idea that I'm aware of what can be happening over the next few days LOL (crazy town ahead!! ) Cramps have seemed to settle down (thanks for all your info on that).

BC I did have a giggle at the too old thing - knew you meant cold but wondered if the old part rang true at all anyway haha

NZVeg so nice to see you pop in here!!! Ditto what BC said - how are you doing? And your sweet baby?

Mushroom yaye for finally being at day 1!! It's nice you are at a good place with the time it will take - and perfect time for that to happen - relax a bit and enjoy christmas

Roubaix did you go a test with FMU today?

Good luck for transfer today Star! Looking forward to have you join the PUPO train

Amie how you holding up in your "10 day" wait?

Hope everyone else is doing well I'm sure all you Auckland ladies will feel much like me this morning with lack of sleep thanks to that crazy thunder and lightening storm last night!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 3:59pm
One 8 cell embie on board and 5 others still doing okay so hopefully we will get some for the freezer too. Now on strict instructions from hubby to chill out, so have gone and got some mags and its couch time for me for the rest of the arvo.
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 4:33pm
Whoop whoop Roubaix, that is very promising. I really hope that BFP keeps getting darker. Have you tested today? 
Thanks for the lovely comments, really appreciate your support xx
Congrats for pupo Star, it is an exciting time xx
Hi NZVeggie... how are you? xx

TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 5:15pm
That does sound promising Roubaix!

BC I cracked up at the old/cold slip too. We were nice and warm and dry at Florence + The Machine last night and thought of everyone out at Fleetwood Mac. What crazy weather.

Storm and Star congrats on being PUPO!

Hi HT. Agree with everything that has already been said. Your feelings are totally valid. Thinking of you x

Mushroom yay for day 1 and good luck for the transfer in the NY!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 5:54pm
Congrats on being pupo Star! Good luck
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 7:00pm
Hope everyones had a nice weekend. I'm self medicating with junk food lol - AF/withdrawel bleed from stopping the pill arrived today, i always think its not a real AF but then it always arrives with cramps, nausea & dizziness etc so feeling a bit rubbish...and a bit confused as Hubby had gone back to work for his normal 2weeks, but then came home for last night so we could go to Elton John, so just dropped him back to work this afternoon. House feels very empty now :( Hormones do not make this a good situation... as well as all the 'will this ever work' feelings....and now I've started getting hot flushes from the down reg :(
Whinge whinge lol
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2015 at 7:45am
Hope you're feeling a bit better today Craftea. Nothing like hormones to send you round the loop.

Good luck this morning Roubaix - did you test again?

How's everyone else?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2015 at 9:25am
Aww Craftea - hope the junk food fix did the trick for you and you are feeling a bit better today!

Roubaix looking forward to hearing your levels today!

Star yaye for PUPO! sounds like you may have a few to pop in the freezer too! Fingers crossed!

HT and A.girl hope you are both doing ok, thinking of you! x

Ok, who else are we counting down the days till bloods this week?

I'm already driving myself mad and I'm only 2 days after transfer I'm still having cramps that are making me go crazy thinking it's AF - and (sorry if TMI) when I went to the loo last night, I had "interesting" discharge when I wiped. It was kinda like EWCM but darker in colour - not super dark or anything but was more like yellow, then wiped again and was just like it had a very very light brown tinge to it - which of course I'm positive is what it looks like a few days before AF starts!! I think I just still have it on my mind that AF will still arrive in a couple of days regardless of the fact that I clearly didn't have an LH surge till mid-last week. Aaaarrrrggghh

Don't know how I'm going to last till next Tuesday

P.s - sorry for my crazyness
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2015 at 9:34am
Thanks ladies - feeling a bit better today, just really low in energy. And seem to have a tooth ache starting :( tho i had that last month too and it went away with AF (weird!)

Good luck for your bt Roubaix :)

Storm - it could be implantation giving you a brown tinge, or it could even be they scratched you when doing transfer. but understand the crazy - maybe for you the TWW will get easier as you get past the days you think AF might show ;)
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2015 at 9:38am
Congrats for being PUPO storm :-) whoop whoop... the odds are better now than they ever have been before. Time to stick a hopeful hat on :-). I hope this is it lovely!
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2015 at 10:45am
Storm - I agree with Craftea on it possibly being a scratch from transfer. I'm crossing everything for you hun. Think I mentioned I got cramps for a couple days after then it eased but came back. And yes it was all exactly like AF was coming.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Julian189409 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Julian189409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2015 at 11:36am
I feel ya Storm, the mind really does play tricks on us at times like this! I woke up this morning and thought 'I dont feel all that different since transfer... " and had a lil freak out. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone... <3

Edited by Julian189409 - 23 November 2015 at 11:36am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 593>