FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 396397398399400 593>
Author
Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2015 at 7:58pm
Thanks BC and Charlie - means so much to have your support and I'm so stoked that you both got your BFPs in the end after such a tough road.

Right on cue AF has turned up tonight so at least the good news is we will be able to do our next transfer before Christmas. In other good news I can have a glass of bubbles at the Christmas party next week. Got to look at the bright side a!
Sponsored Links

heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2015 at 8:42pm
Sorry to hear Amie... big hugs
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2015 at 9:44pm
Ah Amie, that sucks! Take the time to feel the feels, and remember the clinic and the counsellors are always there for you.

And tonights Hormone Induced Clumsiness Award goes to.... Me! Just managed to spill ALL the needles in the Gonal F box all over the floor....
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2015 at 9:54pm
Aww Amie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Biggest hugs, make sure you and DH do something nice for yourselves this weekend.
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 1:23am
Iol craftea that's pretty funny!!

And the dumbest idea award goes to yours truly - trying to be the cool preggo and sober drive her friends - stupidest idea ever lol. Still at pub......🙄
Lucky tomorrow is a sleep in day xx or rather that should be today is 😬😬😬
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 8:05am
I was thinking you were up Kate for a prego lady! Hope you get a good sleep in today.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Julian189409 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julian189409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 8:12am
Morning all,

I wasn't able to get online last night but am so sorry to hear Amie! :( Hope you have something nice planned this weekend and that you are okay, thinking of you.

I got my results back and (for now) I am BFP... but am very very cautiously happy as I know all too well the things that can happen! What a journey this is! Sending lots of positive vibes out there!

Edited by Julian189409 - 28 November 2015 at 8:13am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 8:24am
Congrats Julian! another milestone achieved :)
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 8:43am
Congrats Julian!! Awesome news. Understand the caution - I've been the same. Definitely try to enjoy the moment though.

Craftea - don't even ask what time I finally got to bed! DH even growled me (tongue in cheek like) for getting home so late when I'd been raving how tired I was. Anyway lesson learned lol.

What's everyone up to for their weekend? Storm and Star are you our only ones left waiting for test day?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 9:09am
Congratulations Julian! Fantastic news.

Really sorry it hasn't worked this time Amie.
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 9:50am
Julian congratulations, super exciting for you!!

Amie I"m so sorry for your BFN - I'll send you big virtual hugs today

BC no bloods for me - day 1 today only a week after transfer started yesterday and I've been numb ever since. I just have no feeling or mood but sadness and a little bit of anger…. after all those blood tests I went through I just feel so completely ripped off! As soon as DH hugged me last night I just broke down I really wish we didn't want this as bad as we do - it probably wouldn't hurt as much month after month. Haven't called FA, just can't bring myself to do it yet
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 9:53am
Fantastic news Julian! I so hope this is it for you!

How are you getting on Roubaix?

Well my DH deserves an award this week... We moved house yesterday and he got it sorted all on his own while I was at work - I came home to our new flat and all our things were moved in and boxes unpacked - legend!!
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 9:58am
Awwww Storm 😢😢😢 I'm so sorry Hun! That is suckiest thing out. Grrrrrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡
When you've got the strength to ring ask FA what the holy hecka is going on surely there must be a reason for your LP being that short this time.
Huge hugs from me xxx

Star your hubby is a pure legend and deserves a DB.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 10:11am
Oh Storm that is mega dumb!!!! Definitely call FA and ask them WTF. Maybe they got your levels wrong?
Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 10:55am
Yay Julian that is such fab news!

Storm, that is so sh** after all those blood tests.

Star your DH is a legend! Best perk ever of being PUPO I think.

I'm feeling better this morning. Went for a big run which helped to clear my head. It's only our first round of IVF and I did get pregnant on the fresh transfer and we still have one embie so I'm trying to stay hopeful and positive. My sister offered to be an egg donor this morning and was totally serious about it. My other sister has offered to be a surrogate so between the three of us maybe we'll get there! Only explanation for our infertility so far is one tiny piece of endo near the 'pouch of douglas' (whatever that is!) so I'm not ready to give up on having our own baby yet but it is so lovely they are supportive and we have options.

Have a nice weekend everyone x
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 11:09am
So sorry storm. Xxxx big hugs to you.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 12:35pm
Really sorry Storm. I agree that once you're up to it, you definitely need to talk to doc.

Star - your hubby is clearly a star too! And thanks for asking, I'm feeling heaps better. Still quite bloated but nowhere near as bad as a few days ago. By my completely unscientific measurement of how big my tummy was compared to my boobs, it's sticking out a good 5 or 6cms less than Tuesday. But I was feeling reassured by how bad I felt - at least I knew my hcg levels were obviously good because that was what was making me feel bad. So now I feel better physically but am worried (hopefully needlessly) that it's not progressing as it should! Next blood test on Monday.

Amie - TTC, infertility, Ivf and pregnancy all add up to major headf***. Good on you for trying to be positive, but don't beat yourself up if you can't always manage it. Lovely that your sisters are so supportive.
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 5:30pm
That really blows Storm :-(.  I would be asking for a please explain from the team especially when you knew what your cycle was likely doing. Sounds like a partial refund is due in the very least. That doesn't help you at all at this point though. Big hugs honey, I'm sorry your heart is broken and you are grieving for what could have been. Thoughts and prayers for you. xxx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 8:44am
How's everyone today? Been a quiet day or so on here.

Storm how you holding up hun?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 8:52am
Thanks ladies. And thanks for asking BC x I'm still pretty gutted - we had been working towards this since Sept and it's just hit hard that it didn't work but I'm slowly feeling less and less sad about it all. That is until I went for bloods this morning and thought how this should have been to see if I was preg or not. I called FA on Sat and the nurse seemed really shocked that I was calling with my day 1 (you and me both lady!) She suggested there was an issue with my hormones dropping too quickly sent me for bloods this morning anyway to make sure my HCG was at 0 and to check all my other hormone levels. Will most likely hear from them this afternoon for an appointment with the doc. She seemed surprised too, at the fact that my surge was so late but was still given the go ahead!!! Said next time it should be cancelled if it goes on too long again. She asked me if I wanted to go straight into another cycle - I said no. Firstly, why would I want to waste another embryo before I've had a chance to really sit and talk with the doc about it! And I think I need the break. Will be too stressful over the xmas holidays anyway. So DH and I decided next cycle we will do another one, will hopefully see the doc asap cause I want to see if he'll do another scratch this cycle

Anyway, that's my blurb for the day. Thanks for being such a great team of support ladies. It really helps to have you all here, so understanding of my highs and lows

Edited by Storm11 - 30 November 2015 at 8:53am
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 396397398399400 593>