FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 593>
Author
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 1:01pm
Garcat, I hope you're doing OK today

That is super frustrating Helen, you think they could have told you that last week!!

Storm, my heart goes out to you honey, I'm impressed you didn't drink the whole bottle, I doubt I would've been able to stop.

Hi Craftea, I've been thinking how you've been. How was your holiday?

Hi everyone else.

Had my blood test, now just waiting for the phone call eeek!! I didn't POAS this morning coz I thought it would just stress me out more & I'll know soon enough. Still having some spotting, but trying to convince myself it's implantation bleeding. Fx!
Sponsored Links

CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 1:05pm
Thanks for asking MoonGlow - holiday was good, but not at rejuvenating as I'd have liked (came home nearly as tired as I went away, and a mouth covered in coldsores). Not really ready to cope with the real world - on top of sorting IVF stuff out, my husbands uncle is about to die, and a cousin of mine has cancer and is going down hill very rapidly, so feel like i'm surrounded with sad stuff at the moment. (so please excuse me if i'm not around much and don't keep up with whats happening for everyone else xo)
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 3:20pm
It's a BFN for me. I'm pretty numb
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 4:17pm
Sending you so much love honey xxx

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 4:35pm
I'm sorry to hear moonglow 🙁 Big hugs to you. Xxx

How are you getting on garcat and storm? Any more words from the clinic?

Big hugs to everyone. Lots of sadnesses in here at the moment 😥😥😥 it's so hard to deal with unwell family members in the midst of dealing with ivf and ttc. There must be some rainbows and silver linings coming your way soon!
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 4:46pm
*hugs* Moon*glow - I'm so sorry this didn't work for you :( Hope hubby is bring home some yummies for you to curl up with.

Garcat - thinking of you todayHeart
Storm - also thinking of you Heart

Craftea - stink everything is piling up with the bad stuff for you too :(

Helen - Waiting sucks!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 6:49pm
Oh moon I'm so sorry this didn't work for you! Sending you big hugs Hun xx

Gosh you girls and your thoughts and support are amazing on here! I wish I knew you all in "real life" as it's amazing to have people around who know the feels of this journey xx

a.girl my clinic called earlier to confirm levels have dropped to 3 and I can stop all meds. she said she'd get on to my doc to see if he wants to review anything or just call have me call with my day 1 - so we'll
see. I want to ask about more testing... don't know what for lol but that's their job!
Craftea I've had a hysteroscopy and nothing was found.... story of my life!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Helen191310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen191310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 6:52pm
I'm so sorry Moon*glow. It's very sad news.
Storm & Craftea I'll definitely will us them to speed up the process if amh results come before AF
DH is beside himself wanting to contact them and ask why they didn't tell us anything last week   
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 7:01pm
So sorry again Storm and now moonglow. Wish the journey was more simple - guts me it's not.
Thinking of you all xxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Garcat199290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Garcat199290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 7:03pm
I am so so sorry Moonglow, I feel gutted for you. Life is just not fair sometimes. Sending you a massive hug x
I am still bleeding but I haven't had any cramps or pain or passed anything other than a consistent flow of light blood which was a little heavier today. I have a gut feeling that this isn't going to end well though. My next bloods are Thursday so I guess I will find out if this is over then.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 7:05pm
Storm, when was your last hysteroscopy? Could ask if they've seen any cysts, or fluid in the tubes when they've fine scans. Can ask for the clotting issues/miscarriage test if they haven't already done it, and also the genetic blood test thingy. Have you done the Colorado protocol at all? Worth asking for....or intralipids (tho that's not covered under fert.cover)
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 9:12pm
Oh Moon*glow, I am SO gutted for you. Cry Hope you have that bottle of wine and chocolates too, lol.  If you didn't get totally spoilt for valentines day yesterday then you definitely need to be spoilt today!!

Garcat, I have everything crossed for you that it's not bad news... have you called your clinic and asked them about it?  Argh what an emotional rollercoaster.

Hugs again Storm.  There's nothing more frustrating than when they can't tell you what's wrong and you feel like you're just doing the same thing over and over with the same result.

Hugs to you too Craftea, sounds like you're having a particularly tough time of it right now.

Kiwi - 7 eggs is still good!  I was gutted I 'only' got 6 but then I ended up with one fresh transfer plus two frosties.
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 11:07pm
Thanks for all your kind wishes. I am so sad it didn't work out this time. But also I am so grateful for the good things I am blessed with in life. I've got another week off work, but am not looking forward to it ( I am a midwife at the local hospital). I really wish it had have worked. Hopefully next time
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2016 at 11:49am
Craftea - my hysterscopy was probably about 2 years ago now. I don't know that it's worth doing again as whatever my issue is has been the issue for the last 4 1/2 years - so well before my hysterscopy. In that time the exact same thing happens and nothing different. Embryo implants or partially implants and releases enough HCG for me to get a +ve HPT but no more than 20 in bloods - then something happens and it doesnt stick.. all within about 5 days I reckon.
I'm not sure if they have done the bloods for miscarriage - I do want to ask him what he has done though as I also wonder if it's worth checking auto immune? It def seems like maybe my embryo's are being attacked when they try to implant. I also did do the colorado protocol during my first IVF - thanks for your suggestions/thoughts into it Craftea - I certainly welcome any ideas!
I feel like there is no point trying the same old thing until they work out what my issue is.

Moon hugs. What is next for you? (if you have even had time to think about it!)

Garcat how are you doing? I too would also be calling the clinic about the bleeding - they may want to send you for bloods sooner than Thursday?
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2016 at 12:29pm
Fortunately we have public funding available in November, hopefully sooner. I think we'll take that time to recover and prepare for more IVF, rather than using up our frostie. I really need to get back in shape physically because I've put on so much weight with this cycle, and DH needs to recover emotionally, he is so drained. If it was up to him he would stop trying now, but I am nowhere near that. I am so grateful we still have two more chances, but that would be it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2016 at 6:13pm
yeah storm i'm not sure about hysteroscopies either - mine was about 4yrs ago and they're suggesting another when we get around to another transfer. unfortunately (having been pretty much where you are) i suspect they'll just keep telling you its a numbers game and keep trying. be interested to know what your DR says with regards to auto immune things...mine reckons theres not much research & doesnt really look into it. Would be worth asking about fluid in your tubes (hydrosalpinx) as if there is that fluid can cause implantation failure, or early miscarriage...its why i had to have both my tubes removed. have they worked out that its not a sperm issue or anything like that? could be worth looking into PGS on your remaining frosties potentially. It seems a bit like the more they know the less they know!

MoonGlow - will they let you use your public funding when you still have an embryo in the freezer? I thought there were some rules around that...
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2016 at 6:24pm
Yea, the nurse yesterday said we could do it.I guess we'll find out for certain at our review appointment, whenever that may be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2016 at 6:31pm
Ah right. I know of someone who has - but they gave the impression that they were an exception to the rule.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2016 at 11:14am
Right. Egg collection done. True to form I nearly passed out and vomited. Which is better than last time where I did faint! We got 8 eggs collected so I am pleased with that!
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2016 at 11:21am
Yay kiwi!! Now have a good rest and relax!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 593>