FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 511512513514515 593>
Author
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 1:35pm
Wow Faith, that's great news! That is amazing that they are clear and dye went through them. That doesn't happen often i'm sure!
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Sponsored Links

Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 2:10pm
Faith that's great news!! What's next now that is all clear?
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 2:15pm
Waiting to hear back from FA later this week to see what they say.
Would be great if I no longer need surgery but if I still have a polyp and cysts I'd like to get them sorted still.

I'm still in shock that they are clear!
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 3:30pm
Awesome news Faith, hopefully you get some quicker progress from now. WOuldn't it be awesome to finally start IVF!

Sweetpea fingers crossed AF happens quickly so you can move forward too. Its so hard having all this waiting time with everything, especially when you body decides to do its own thing one month to the next.

HT good luck with your ovulation window. Its not fun when things are strained with hubby and you have to get intimate or miss out.

I go for another blood test tomorrow, but dont hold much hope on the pregnancy front even if the numbers rise again. The scan we had showed a 5wk pregnancy (at 7w3d) so unless i miraculously ovulated straight after the Lap/hystro and managed to time it with the one time we had sex then its a missed miscarriage. I have another 10 days to wait to get another scan.
Auntie Awesome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Auntie Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 8:09pm
Faith, awesome news! Nice to have some good news around :)

Storm - those Sunday blood tests at Mt Welington are brutal (I did them last time, and we lived in Whangaparaoa!) though at least you get to jump the queue with your special form!

Sweetpea, so frustrating. My AF never mucks me around, it's pretty bang on but my treatment month I was convinced that it was 4 days early with bright red bleeding, then I had to embarrassingly ring FA and say, no no, I think I'm wrong.... Properly came bang on time but boy I felt stupid. Bodies are dumb sometimes

HT - did you cave? Did make me laugh.

Lulu - I really hope that all the stars lined up and your HCG is rising nicely with a great scan but I know that being positive is really hard (and for me, not that helpful actually)

AFM - 8 week scan today, good heartbeat and baby (just the one!) measuring perfectly. Due next Easter. Meet the midwife on Friday and I am officially discharged from FA. Goodness. Will definitely keep popping to see how you are all getting on.
TTC 2 years
Me 32, him 38. severe MFI.
IVF + ICSI cycle #1 April 2014. BFP with 1 x frostie. Beautiful baby boy born Jan 2015

TTC #2 FET May 2016. BFN

IVF #2 July 2016, 14 eggs, 1 embryo, BFP!
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 8:18pm
That's awesome news Auntie! So happy for you :)
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 8:31pm
So happy for your Auntie. :-)  Huge congrats!  Please keep popping in with updates on your wee little blazing star.

I haven't made nice yet. About to enter peace negotiations ... 
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 8:39pm
Auntie fantastic news congratulations!! Will you find out the sex for this bubba? 😊 def keep popping in to let us know how you're going.

HT haha good luck

Lulu wishing you luck for your bloods tomorrow - sending you positive vibes

Ugh yes that bloomin blood test place that only ever had like 2 people taking blood on one of the busiest days drives me mental! I'm already trying to tell myself out of doing an HPT before then lol I really would prefer to wait for the bloods this time.... but I'm afraid the TTC crazy will come out in front and I'll cave I may need some help haha
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 11:32am
Congrats Auntie thats great news! Glad to hear all went well with the scan! xxx

Haha HT, good luck making peace

Storm, i am not what i will be like with the whole waiting and HPT as well, not sure if i would want an answer or not.....

So finally my AF arrived this morning! I hate hormones! They do your head in at times. Now to ring the clinic.......

TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 11:38am
Finally!! Sweetpea..... at least we're 'kinda' cycle buddies LOL yaye for finally getting started. Remind me - are you doing a natural FET or a manufactured one?

I realised this morning I have JUST enough progesterone pessaries to get me to the time FA rings with my results on Sunday LOL if I'm lucky (lol) enough to continue to need them, I'll have to shoot to greenlane to get more that afternoon, not going to bother worrying about more till then. I'm feeling a bit blah about it this morning just not feeling anything at all (which I know doesn't mean a thing) and just want this over with already. I'm 5dp5dt today and it's knocking on the back of my mind that if I were to do an HPT I'd probably know either way by now....

HT.... how did the peace talks etc go last night?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 12:40pm
Storm its manufactured.
I know i will be the same while in the waiting game. Do you need to wait the 14days are is it shorter?
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 12:43pm
Yay for Af sweat pea. And Storm I dunno how I'm not going to be able to test early on an IVF cycle I am a terrible tester. HT hope the peace talks worked out to every bodies advantage. faith I am so glad they found open tubes but weird at the same time.
We have an appointment with FA in a months time. Have to get blood tests and sperm sample done in meantime. Then we can launch into it all things looking good. It's a bit scary and exciting
I am on a mission to loose as much weight as possible as to get my BMI down to a much better number before we start.
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 12:46pm
Morning all
Hang on in there Storm. You never know when the miracle will occur. xx

Peace talks went well, he knows he needs to step us his game. No nookie  I'm totally okay with that, it was my choice really as he was too scared to ask and I wasn't in the mood.  In days gone past I would have been so upset that we missed the window, now I really think it is fate ensuring we are done. Meh!  I still have weird stuff going on with OV, I have had twinges from both sides so maybe I have more cysts from other cycles still percolating. 

Congrats on AF sweetpea... in a weird yay you can move on way if ya know what I mean. 
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 4:17pm
HT I'm pleased you've sorted things with your DH and that you're ok with not having got in BD this month but sounds like your mind is ok about it and thats what counts. I hope your cysts dont give you too much bother!

Sweetpea its a 10 day wait from transfer to blood test so not quite two weeks ......although it feels longer!!! Did you call FA? On to progynova today?

Kumeroa thats great you have an appointment soon, and getting things done in the meantime, helps when its not at a complete stand still.
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 8:26pm
I have my fingers crossed for you Storm, it must be super tempting to do a test...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 8:45pm
Yip, rang FA and will start the progynova tomorrow. Didn't have it on me today so start tomorrow. They going to ring me later in the week with more info. Its going to be nice doing something again.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2016 at 9:38pm
That's good Sweetpea. They really don't give you much at first in the way of dates etc do they. I didn't know what time my transfer was till the afternoon, two days prior! My bloods for levels were day 17 this time which is a little later than it has been before.
Are you doing the Colorado drugs aswell or just the progynova and progesterone?

Thanks lulu! It is super tempting - thankfully I don't have any treats at home otherwise it would be all over haha

I was sitting at my DD's school production tonight and had this very distinct pinching on my left side a couple of times, which lasted about 10secs each. now I know it could mean nothing but of course the TWW (or 10 day wait in my case) turns me into a mental case my hopes are now well high that it could be implantation great! lol although I get brought back down to reality a little knowing at 5dpt it could very well be too late for it to be that! Oh the joys joys joys!!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2016 at 11:48am
and the saga continues..... AF like cramping a little this morning, and a bit of blood on paper when I wipe. BUT I also thing the messaries are irritating the "outside top part" down there IYKWIM LOL so could've just been from that - watch this space for more craziness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2016 at 12:06pm
Oh please let it be Storm. I have everything crossed for you! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2016 at 12:10pm
The only thing i have at the moment is the progynova. Thats all i know until they ring
Haha, i will be just like you, every pain and feeling i will be thinking is it this or is it that or what???? Hang in there, not too much longer
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 511512513514515 593>