FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 521522523524525 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2016 at 11:06am
Faith yaye for picking up drugs etc tomorrow. After such a long wait... I hope AF doesn't make you wait any longer!

Sweetpea I'm feeling ok thanks. It's always the day of transfer my feelings change lol then again when the crazy sets in
So great you had a nice weekend away! No symptoms doesn't mean much so hang in there. I did an HPT 7dp5dt so kinda like 12dpo, I have always had a faint line if anything, at around 10dpo so knew if there was anything, I'd see it by then. I find it helped me as I knew by the day before my blood test that it was a BFN so decided myself to stop meds - which just helped not delay AF for next round. I always go back and forth on whether to do one before bloods, but have to remind myself doing one isn't going to change the outcome, and I think I just get to a point where I need to know! Like now haha so do one. Keeps me a little more sane rather than waiting for the bloods
Let us know what you decide
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2016 at 11:35am
haha storm! Well i'm 6dp5dt today. I do think i will do one, maybe Wednesday or tomorrow haha I do want to know before my bloods, they are bound to ring me while at work so i would want to be prepared just encase. I know if this one doesn't work, we will not be going the next one until December. This is due to baby will be born in the middle of calving (arhh farming life) which is not a great time of year for us and the fact we have control over it now, both DH and i have decided this will be best.
i think its going to be a very long week!
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2016 at 12:10pm
Oh yes you are sweetpea, so you could do one tomorrow! LOL I felt much better after doing mine - well not that it was a BFN, but the crazy stopped a bit haha
I'll be exactly the same as you in a week! So next Tuesday I will probably do HPT
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2016 at 2:27pm
Ok progesterone pessary question. I've just realised I've left mine at home (usually they are in my handbag but needed a new lot and have totally forgotten to grab them) so can't "take" the second lot for the day eeeekkkk won't be home till almost 6pm. Do you think it would matter too much? Not that I can do anything about it, but should I still take my progynova or wait to take that at the same time too. Just so my body isn't out of balance with the estrogen and progesterone?? And it just means my second lot and last for the day will be close together.
Babyshrimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2016 at 5:25pm
Hey lovely ladies, was just wondering if any of you remember what your estradiol level was at your first blood test during IVF and also how many embryos you went on to have collected?

Cheers
And good luck to you all :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 9:08am
Storm, i did the same thing one day. Took mine like 5.30pm and then just took the last lot before bed. I figured it shouldn't matter too much as your still taking the 6 but just the last 2 lots a bit closer. I still took my progynova as normal so my body had something.

Babyshrimp, sorry no i don't remember what my levels were but i am not sure i got them either. Might have just been told all looked good Sorry can't be more help.

AFM, 7dp5dt today! No HPT yet
Hope everyone else is ok
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 9:18am
Thanks sweatpea,

Good luck with the rest of your wait it's torture. Not looking forward to that part again lol
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 9:29am
Ooh sweetpea good on you for holding out! I'm going to "try" wait till the day before my blood test - will depend how my emotions go LOL I'm already finding this morning that I'm a tad down, already convincing myself it isn't going to work and they aren't even in yet! lol
Thanks for the progesterone info - I didn't take either of them till I got home so all good. Guess it wasn't going to hurt anything in the end.

Babyshrimp sorry I was never told my levels either. FA seem to just always tell me good or not with my bloods, and never a level. Good luck with it though. When are you due to start your IVF?

How is everyone else doing? Super quiet in here, but I think we have a few coming up to cycles and transfers this month if I remember?
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 9:42am
Good luck for today Storm!
Good on you sweetpea for holding out! I'm hoping to just wait for the boood tests when I get to that stage but that's easy to say now , I'm sure once I get to that stage I'll be full blown crazy haha
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 10:05am
Oh Storm, i know what you mean there. I keep thinking the same thing and i am not sure if it is just a wall to stop me from thinking it might work or if i am just too scared to let myself think it could.
GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY!

Haha Faith, i have been a lot better than i thought i would be. Thought i was going to be this crazy women and felt sorry for DH but i'm not too bad but i still have 3 more sleeps so guess there is time! haha
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 10:18am
Thanks storm, already underway have scan & bloods tomorrow so hopefully we have some good follies growing, I've never been game enough to test before the bloods lol which tests do you guys use & do you usually just test the day before official test day?

Good luck for you all that are currently in a round of IVF, I often check this place out but never usually comment but I really do wish u all the best & hopefully you get your take home babes :)
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 10:33am
Faith haha it really is easy to say! I can say now that yeah I can wait till next Friday or an HPT Thursday next week... it's not that far away..... right?

Babyshrimp alot of us certainly have the best intentions to wait till bloods haha good luck with your scan and bloods tomorrow! As for your HPT question, I think majority of us use the first response early response ones as they have come to be known as the most sensitive, and in my experience had had faint positives on them as early as 9DPO
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 12:21pm
Thinking of you Storm. Hope all has gone well :-)  Congrats on being PUPO! Exciting!
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 1:19pm
Thanks HT! How are you getting on hun?

Transfer went well as usual two expanding embryos successfully transferred home . PUPO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 1:44pm
Yay for being PUPO Storm!! Glad it all went well.

So i caved at lunch time when at the supermarket and brought a HPT, think it will be used in the morning
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 1:49pm
Eeeeek sweetpea - the supermarket is a dangerous place in the TWW I have everything crossed for a good result tomorrow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 2:26pm
Tell me about it, wasn't even planning on going down that isle, not sure how i did either! bonus was they were on special
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 3:33pm
Oh that is exciting sweetpea lol. Good luck for holding out... bonus points for each day you do ;-)
Yay Storm! Two chances this month, it is brilliant :-)  I'm hopping up and down for you... just a smidge excited lol

So I'm now on day 48 of my cycle. Pretty ridiculous really.  PCOS strikes again.
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 5:22pm
GL sweetpea for if you decide to test!
Congrats on being PUPO storm!
Wow that's one long cycle HT!!

Picked up my drugs! So excited!
Was interested to hear about the antibiotic they get us both to take id never heard of that before!
Drugs safely in fridge eagerly awaiting day 1
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 8:21pm
Oh there are some exciting things happening. Congrats Storm on your successful PUPO x2!! Go little embryos go! And Sweetpea i have fingers and toes crossed for you, you totally deserve a BFP on Friday (or sooner if you use the HPT).

HT 48 days is so frustrating, it does nothing for TTC when you are in limbo land that long. Grrr bodies are so annoying sometimes.

Not too long to wait now Faith, how exciting that you are finally on route to your bubs. I so hope that it goes smoothly.

I am mostly doing ok, still having overwhelming sadness at times and cant speak about it without crying. At least now i am catching up on lots of the work I didn't do when feeling terrible in the last few weeks :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 521522523524525 593>