FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 522523524525526 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 9:18am
Sweetpea did you give in to the HPT this morning??

Lulu glad you are doing mostly ok, and I think what you've been it's pretty normal to just be "mostly ok". The overwhelming feeling of sadness happens to alot of us in different ways, so we know how you feel. Hope catching up on work will keep your mind busy.

HT ugh sorry your PCOC is being so difficult!!!

Faith yaye for drugs! You are a couple of weeks away from starting too aren't you? DH and I both had that antibiotic with our IVF aswell - think it's pretty standard now. I also take a 5 day course of antibiotics with my colorado protocol for transfers

Man this time round my bbs are already hurting - and have been since just before I started the progesterone so wondering if this time it's from all the added hormones from one cycle straight to the other
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 9:18am
HT i know what you feel like with that cycle time. Mine does that from time to time and no one every told me what could cause it. Now i know its PCOS. My longest is 62days.... Hang in there!

Faith, glad it all went well. Yip it is an interesting antibiotic aye! Exiciting not long now!

Lulu, glad to hear your ok. It will take time hun and you can cry as much as you like. Take one day at a time xxx

AFM - So i did HPT and it is .... not sure. At first, right its negative and thats it done. Then i was sure i could see a faint 2nd line. No, just my eyes playing tricks on me, walk away. When i came back about 5min later i was sure it was there but not sure if it is just me wanting to see a line or not. Haven't told DH that i have done one and think i will wait for Fridays bloods and wont test again..... i feel more confused now and think i am too scared to think it might be positive. Bring on Friday!

Edited by Sweetpea11 - 05 October 2016 at 9:21am
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:00am
Oh sweetpea sounding positive! It's still only early and if you are using FRER's it could be picking up the smallest amount of HCG (I've had them pick up a level of 8 before!!!). If it were me, and cause I'm weak LOL I'd do another tomorrow morning cause if today was anything, it would be a little easier to tell tomorrow
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:08am
Yeah still a few weeks off started yet, my day 1 is due labour day (24th) that's if she stays regular like has been last few cycles.

Hang in there sweetpea! I have everything crossed for you!
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:10am
haha, i did have that thought Storm but i am not sure i can. Will have to see how i feel about it all tomorrow. I guess it is only early and i think that's why i will wait. Arhhhh now i don't know. This sucks!
Something i did forget to ask, if it is positive how far along will i be?
How are you feeling this morning Storm?
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:17am
Big hugs Lulu. It seems like life just moves on and forgets that you are dealing with one of the hardest things you will ever need to face. Distractions can be good, even when it is work. xx
OMG Sweetpea... I'm with Storm too, I would be doing another sneaky one before testing lol.
Come on bubbas, stick stick stick... we are all rooting for you (snigger... never have understood why the American's use that term).
62 bloody days sweetpea... holy heck!  Compulsive panty checking for that long would totally do my head in lol.
Won't be long Faith... wahoo.
Take care all :-)

TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:36am
Sweetpea, def see how you feel in the morning have you been symptom spotting with anything happening that makes you wonder???
If it is positive you would be 4 weeks tomorrow
I use this website to determine dates from FET's http://www.yourivfjourney.com/baby-calculators-for-pregnancy/ivf-and-fet-due-date-calculator/

I'm feeling pretty normal today thanks sweetpea.... let's see how long that lasts haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:57am
Yes HT, that was one looooonnnnnnnggggggg cycle!

Somethings storm have made me wonder. One is smell. my son had some crackers yesterday and afterwards i made him go brush his teeth as i couldn't deal with this breath but he is also not 100% well so not sure if it was that. I'm trying not too think too much into things like that though
Thanks for the website, ill have a look at it.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Babyshrimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 2:14pm
Sounds promising sweetpea good luck I hope it is a positive for you

Had my follie scan this morning & have about 7 follies that we're measurable so another scan & bloods on Friday eeeeeek IVF is exciting & challenging all at the same time. Hope everyone else is well & coping with the ups & downs that is fertility

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 3:00pm
Has anyone else done acupuncture during a ivf cycle? I will be and have heard some good things about it but just wondering if anyone here has had experience with it.
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 3:49pm
Babyshrimp, thanks I liked the scan part of the IVF was great to feel like the injections were leading to something. Good luck with it all.

Faith, no sorry i haven't but i have had it for my knee before which worked really well. Will be interesting to hear how you go with it
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Babyshrimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 7:36pm
Lol that's true, then you get to the scary parts, how many eggs then embryos & then the dreaded wait of did it work lol all worth it when it does work though
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 8:01pm
Crap! I think I have "want baby brain" haha and I think I took my baby aspirin twice I actually can not remember if I took it at lunchtime today and only thought about when after I took it just now with dinner eeeek will they matter?
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 9:10pm
Hi everyone! I'm still lurking in the background. Trying to keep up with everyone's news. Fingers crossed for you all. Just a quick question just got home and have got apt card for my Hysteroscopy which is early November. So hopefully we would start a cycle after that all going well. Does Wellington close over Christmas just wondering if we will squeeze a cycle in or not. Apparently having a Hysteroscopy can be like having a startching and improve chances of implantation so don't want to miss that opp! As always sending you all lots of love and luck!!
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 6:58am
Haha Storm. It's terrible. I forgot a progesterone tablet don't know when as I take it each night after brushing my teeth. Hoping it's not a big deal. Had some brown cm for the last few days so worried that it's started cause I missed a pill.
Jo215519 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jo215519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 8:56am
Wow things happen in here, wondering also if anyone knows of an acupuncturist in invercargill? We have been put on the public list looking like a 2-3 year wait- so
In the meantime are saving for private doing first round in January works well for me I'm a teacher. I am very thankful for all the information and support I'm Sure I'll be back on here quite a bit! First appointment for injection trying ultrasound etc early November. Then should be starting January.   The waiting is terrible! Good luck to all those waiting so patiently!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 9:38am
Yay for the app Kiwi, will be good for you to have something to move towards and that is only next month   

Jo, Welcome to the group. Yes you will learn a lot on here from the ladies, they have helped me out more than the nurses sometimes Yes the wait is terrible. Is this for your first child?

AFM, i didn't take a HPT this morning. I decided i will let it be and wait for tomorrow (which i wish was today). I couldn't bring myself to do one and glad i didn't have one at home or i think i would have caved. Bloods tomorrow.....

TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Missy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 9:46am
Hi kiwi, yes Wellington does close down over Christmas I cant remember their stand down date but last December I had egg collection around the 7th dec if all had gone well I would have had transfer around the 13th??The dr's are away but they told me nurses are still around so if it had of worked out and I was pregnant there still would have been a nurse I could call anytime and still have the weekly bloods etc. I don't know much about the hysteroscopy so not sure if date wise you might squeeze in or not?? Good luck for it!!

Hope you doing ok Rosey?

Good luck storm a s sweetpea hope the TWW isn't too hard for you both 😊
TTC - 2010
IVF 1 - BPN
IVF 2 - MMC 9.5 weeks (twins)
FET - CP
IVF 3 - Incomplete (only 1 egg not mature)
IVF 4 - BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 10:07am
Yay for your appointment Kiwi!

Jo I just googled acupuncturists in Christchurch and found ones that had been recommended on forums etc, good luck! I've been having it for a while now and find it really good!

Sweetpea fingers crossed for tomorrow!

TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 10:10am
Oh sweetpea good on you! You're way stronger than I am - probably because I tend to buy the 3 packs of the HPT's haha So exciting there is only one more day to find out! Ugh wish I could fast forward a week!

Kiwigirl good luck with the start of your IVF cycle! I've had two hysteroscopies and both times the doc had done a uterine scratch which is supposed to help implantation (obv didn't for me but it has had a lot of success from what I know)

Jo welcome. Def a world of knowledge on this forum. I'm not sure that there is anyone here in Invercargill (could be wrong though) so not sure on your acupuncture sorry. That's great you can do a private round first though.

Thanks Missy!! Hope everything is ticking along nicely for you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 522523524525526 593>